advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-Es as effective as injectable test? What's the catch?

Retriever

Registered
After seeing this study posted by Dragonfire which says that total Testosterone is at 1,345 ng/dl when taking 300mg test e and at 2370ng/dl when taking 600ng/dl, I remembered another post that said someones total test was 1500ng/dl after taking Novedex XT. A friend of me had his blood tested after a cycle of 6-OXO and also had total test around 2000ng/dl.

If this is true, then most people cycling low to moderate doses of test would probably be better off taking anti-Es all year round (8 weeks on, 8 weeks off).

Or is there a catch?

Sources:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=474120&postcount=98
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=430018&postcount=11

Thanks for the studies Dragonfire, you have a slew of good ones.

As far as the testosterone levels on any of the ATD based anti-e's such as Novedex XT and Rebound XT I remember a couple years back when Rebound first came out they were having some issues with some of the ATD metabolites in the blood actually being read as testosterone by the test, giving numbers higher than they really were. I havent seen any follow up on this though since. I do believe they help increase test levels, but from my experience and many others ATD killed libido.

Thanks for the studies Dragonfire, you have a slew of good ones.

As far as the testosterone levels on any of the ATD based anti-e's such as Novedex XT and Rebound XT I remember a couple years back when Rebound first came out they were having some issues with some of the ATD metabolites in the blood actually being read as testosterone by the test, giving numbers higher than they really were. I havent seen any follow up on this though since. I do believe they help increase test levels, but from my experience and many others ATD killed libido.

Very interesting. And I agree Novedex kills libido and it also made me very irritable.

It will depend on when you test also. In the studies I posted they test 1 week after injection. If They tested they first 2-3 days after it would most likely would be double and results in the 4,000-5,000 range.

It will depend on when you test also. In the studies I posted they test 1 week after injection. If They tested they first 2-3 days after it would most likely would be double and results in the 4,000-5,000 range.

Yes.

Libido is killed because estrogen is so suppressed

I think I have heard it all. Nolva seems to do everything. Kill libido, roid rage, weight gain, stop mucle growth, blah, blah, blah.

Incredible! If anything, it reduces the estrogen which would raise your test level, which would boost your libido, in non-technical terms.

Next thing you know it will make your penis bigger but no one will want to take it because it will reduce gains.

Nolva is one of the most simple, effective drugs, in BB. Yet it is clearly the most misunderstood.

I think I have heard it all. Nolva seems to do everything. Kill libido, roid rage, weight gain, stop mucle growth, blah, blah, blah.

Incredible! If anything, it reduces the estrogen which would raise your test level, which would boost your libido, in non-technical terms.

Next thing you know it will make your penis bigger but no one will want to take it because it will reduce gains.

Nolva is one of the most simple, effective drugs, in BB. Yet it is clearly the most misunderstood.

They are talking about Nolvedex XT by Gaspari. Not Nolvadex the drug.

there is a guy named triceptor who did really high dose transdermal novadex XT. he sorta f'ed himself up a bit.

**broken link removed**

i used to run different AI's and SERMs when off, and it does not feel like 300mg of test. they do seem to keeps me a little leaner and tighter though... like a real low dose of primo or something. for what you get out of it though, why not jsut be off of everything?

Nolvadex will not reduce estrogen.

Nolvadex will not reduce estrogen.

Exactly. What it does it it blocks the receptors that are supposed to let estrogen attach to them so that in a way it is somewhat effective in lowering certain estrogen related side effects.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws