over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anti-E's more important while dieting?

Fullybuilt

Banned
I know they are not as crucial when bulking, b/c estrogen is also good for muscle building as well as testosterone. But, when dieting, wouldnt they be much more important since your goal is fatloss? Im only on 300mg cypionate but that should definately raise my estro values higher than the "normal" scale. Im also on 100mg masterone ED to EOD, which will help some, but if my main goal is dieting right now, would the addition of maybe 10mg nolvadex daily make a HUGE diff??

If the goal is for fat loss than I would say yes...10mg Nov would be ok, but I would rather do .5 mg Arimadex EOD...I think that would be more effective...But if you can only get Novadex than yes, 10-20 mg ED would be of great value...

chris250

chris250 said:
If the goal is for fat loss than I would say yes...10mg Nov would be ok, but I would rather do .5 mg Arimadex EOD...I think that would be more effective...But if you can only get Novadex than yes, 10-20 mg ED would be of great value...

chris250

.5mg adex seems a little high for only 300mg test. When I got my bloodwork tested on 150mg test cyp, my estro was about 3 or 4points higher than average. So now, figure double that, I think 10mg nolva is the lowest I can use without keeping estro too low. If I was gonna use adex i'd probably only use .25 EOD, thats about equilivant to 10mg nolva ed.

I guess what im getting at for my ? is, im presuming it would be ok for estrogen to be much below where it should if dieting and that wouldnt hinder gains like if one wanted to add muscle right?

I don't think estrogen inhibits fat burning at all. I think the opposite is true in fact, estrogen has been shown to help mobilize bodyfat (helps mobilize fat from hip areas etc which is important from an evolutionary standpoint to provide for a child) Estrogen plays a role in bodyfat distribution but it doesn't make you fat. Progesterone is the hormone that is lipogenic IIRC, not estrogen. Some have even theorized that the reason some feel nolvadex helps in fat loss is because it acts as an estrogen in certain fat tissues! Now, keeping estrogen in the normal range can be good, and lowering it even further just before a show might help reduce some water retention.

Fullybuilt said:
I know they are not as crucial when bulking, b/c estrogen is also good for muscle building as well as testosterone. But, when dieting, wouldnt they be much more important since your goal is fatloss? Im only on 300mg cypionate but that should definately raise my estro values higher than the "normal" scale. Im also on 100mg masterone ED to EOD, which will help some, but if my main goal is dieting right now, would the addition of maybe 10mg nolvadex daily make a HUGE diff??

i would choose a small amount of an AI like arimidex.

Unless you are really prone to gyno, or get really fat, i would avoid anti-E supps unless you are in pre-contest mode. Remember, that water retention and bloating is actually helping your joints and makes you stronger in the off-season phase. Pre-contest though is another story.

I felt a bb in the nip last cycle and it went away so anytime I run test I always do .5mg EOD or ED, better safe than sorry for me..

Get some blood work done and if your clean then run it eod or ETD

vitor said:
I felt a bb in the nip last cycle and it went away so anytime I run test I always do .5mg EOD or ED, better safe than sorry for me..

Get some blood work done and if your clean then run it eod or ETD
I plan to run Nolva at 10mg ED since I am very prone and then the regular PCT 3 weeks after cycle.
how about Proviron?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311