advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety disorder causing my food problem?

If you're having anxiety issues then I would not recommend ingesting experimental levels of free form amino acids. Our neurotransmitters are made from amino acids and I think spiking your bloodstream so hard multiple times a day would be the opposite of what you want. Even whey would be exponentially slower release into your bloodstream.

Just my two cents on your last post :)

I've been experiencing major lower abdominal bloat and constant nauseous for many months now. I had an endoscopy and colonoscopy and didn't find anything that would help. I think my doctor is clueless. He is running tests to put money in his pocket and I don't think he really cares. I spent countless hours on the internet and a ton of money on herbal supplements trying to solve my problem. I know how you feel. I'm still searching for answers.

Ive had these same issues for years. removed my gallbladder(could be op's problem) was diagnosed with ibs and also have bile acid malabsorption due to it. digestive issues suck

If you're having anxiety issues then I would not recommend ingesting experimental levels of free form amino acids. Our neurotransmitters are made from amino acids and I think spiking your bloodstream so hard multiple times a day would be the opposite of what you want. Even whey would be exponentially slower release into your bloodstream.

Just my two cents on your last post :)

I'm not sure that's the case when you have all 9 EAAs in the mix. BCAAs are supposed to lower serotonin but I never noticed anxiety promoting effects from them even at very high doses. What I did notice, many years ago, was high doses of phenylalanine or tyrosine by itself increasing anxiety... I took like 4-5 grams of either, remember having a panic attack at work after taking 5 grams of phenylalanine with coffee in the morning. But an EAA formula doesn't contain high doses of single aminos, though some formulas are extra heavy on the leucine.

BTW, I wonder how "quick" free form aminos are really, compared to say peptide p.ep.tide bonded aminos for example, or even a plain whey. I seem to remember peptides being faster than free form aminos.

I would try a Valium or klonipin once or twice to see if that helps first. Don't just jump on a psych med. They are like rolling the dice.

Well, Val or Klo are psych meds with their own sets of severe sides, to say the least. I know many consider anti-d's the devil. They can sure have sides but they can also help a lot of people. While "addictive" with withdrawal symptoms they are nothing compared to benzo withdrawals. I don't like the sides of the antipsychotics the OP mentions, flat affect etc.

Last edited:
I've had blood tests, ultra sounds, gastric emptying test, endoscopy, etc.
They can't find anything wrong...My liver is a lil fatty but they didnt seem to be too concerned.

If you haven't read my posts, ill be brief.
I can barely keep any food down on a regular basis. I've basically tried every protein as well.
I'm basically always nauseous after every meal, sometimes after just drinking water.
If I wake up before 9am, I'm Immediately nauseous. And even though my stomach is empty, I must puke. Obvious since i yak on an empty stomach, a lil bile and spit comes out.
What's odd is that I'm always sick when i dont eat/drink at home.
I get nauseous, and get worried that id puke. I can't help but puke right after.

Recently i was told I might have an anxiety disorder and might need an anti-psyscotic
to control my a Nausea and vomiting.
Id like to hear your thoughts or experience please.
Brother years ago I had the exact same things you have (EXACTLY) did all the same tests you had done and more and nothing. I would even get nauseated driving and would have to puke in a bag. I suffered for two years like that. Until I discovered Xanax. Doctors couldn't find anything and it turned out to be anxiety. Ever since I took the medication never happened again. Try it and see. You will thank me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ive had these same issues for years. removed my gallbladder(could be op's problem) was diagnosed with ibs and also have bile acid malabsorption due to it. digestive issues suck

I have ibs and gerd. How are you dealing with it? Sucks isn't the word. It's soul crushing.

What diet change do u have now without gallbladder.
You can't ear fat anymore?

I have ibs and gerd. How are you dealing with it? Sucks isn't the word. It's soul crushing.

irecently completed a course of rifaximine. Its a antibiotic that only affects bacteria in the gut. Its the only thing that's ever given me good relief. I feel great right now. I also take bentyl 1-2 times a day to stop the stomach cramping and slow down the bowel contractions that make me uncomfortable and give me diarrhea. I take amitriptyline at night as it helps with the pain form the nerve sgnals in the stomach, and I take welbutrin to manage my anxiety which definitely exacerbates my stomach issues. Ive been dealing with this for 12 plus years and this is the first time in all that time that I actually feel ok. The rifaxamine was a god send. Look into it

What diet change do u have now without gallbladder.
You can't ear fat anymore?

Basically. I cant eat much fiber because of the ibs. And fats are tricky too. I can eat foods with fat in them like salmon or beef and I feel ok. But if I put some olive oil in a protein shake or drizzle it over food it absolutely destroys me. And things like pizza, I get one slice in and immediately have to use the restroom

Hi Cinder,
Please try eating an Apple as your first food of the morning. Apples are really easy on the system. I know that certain orals screw with me and Apples are my goto when I have any stomach issues.

Just try it... You can thank me later :D

Hi Cinder,
Please try eating an Apple as your first food of the morning. Apples are really easy on the system. I know that certain orals screw with me and Apples are my goto when I have any stomach issues.

Just try it... You can thank me later :D

I'll do this. Any specific kid of apple.
I'm also gonna drink raisin water for a week.
It's some kind of cleanse online.

irecently completed a course of rifaximine. Its a antibiotic that only affects bacteria in the gut. Its the only thing that's ever given me good relief. I feel great right now. I also take bentyl 1-2 times a day to stop the stomach cramping and slow down the bowel contractions that make me uncomfortable and give me diarrhea. I take amitriptyline at night as it helps with the pain form the nerve sgnals in the stomach, and I take welbutrin to manage my anxiety which definitely exacerbates my stomach issues. Ive been dealing with this for 12 plus years and this is the first time in all that time that I actually feel ok. The rifaxamine was a god send. Look into it

I just did the hydrogen breath test. I have to wait a week for the results. I hope he gives me something like rifaximin. I have a feeling I have some sort of bacterial infection, viral or fungal infection. My bowels are all over the place. Are you lactose intolerant too? It's hard for me to digest carbs and fruits and most vegetables. I definitely don't drink. And I know what you mean about stress making things much worse. Do you also cancel out on plans because of your digestive issues?

While doing more tests and stuff I'm just gonna treat my liver anyway as mentioned.

Might do (a day)
1.300mg udca
2.1g choline
3. 4 liv 52 caps
4. 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
6. Beet root powder drink
7. 1 g of nac or more?

I'll update this with more results.
The next tests are upper right quadrant ultra sounds.Lypase/amylase/bile levels.
Maybe biopsy if they suggest.

Was watching this the other day. He mentions a green apple a day at 1:13 in as it helped him alleviate gallbladder surgery for a couple years.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vZVmjvshV0"]Emergency Surgery - No Retro Tomorrow -Vegan Changes - YouTube[/ame]

Cinder, you should check out a drug called atarax. It is an antihistamine . They prescribe it for anxiety because it has sedating effects and it is non addictive.Try that route first before looking at benzodiazapines.

Nothing specific. Choose something you like. I like most red varieties.

Cinder, you should check out a drug called atarax. It is an antihistamine . They prescribe it for anxiety because it has sedating effects and it is non addictive.Try that route first before looking at benzodiazapines.

I'm already tired lol.
I have used periactin and that just made me sleep too much

Thanks.

but also, would I be puking up Bile in the morning if my gallbladder was the issue?
Thought it kept in from making bile work or whatever

Sorry to hear about your situation. Anxiety can control how your body feels and reacts to everything from sleep, food, weight gain, mood, libido, literally everything.

I have had an anxiety disorder for about 7 years now. Did thyroid testing, hormone tests, 2 MRI's on my brain, stopped caffeine, stopped tren/eq. Yet it still persisted , so after avoiding a Psychiatrist for many years, I went to one, he diagnosed and prescribed me zoloft and klonopin.

If you have crippling anxiety, get it treated by a Doctor. With modern medicine, there is no reason to suffer from a treatable condition.

Anti psychotics are usually not a great idea for anxiety to be honest. I am RX'ed a low dose of klonopin and zoloft and it does the trick.

Today I took two zofran and one Claritan and had no issues.

Cinder I didn't see you answer when someone else asked. Have you taking any aas orals recently or even in the last 4 weeks? In the last 2 years I've discovered the hard way I can't use any orals anymore. They cause digestive issues almost identical to yours. Even when I came off it would sometimes take weeks( up to 4 or more weeks depending on how long i used)for the issues to level out. If you haven't used any orals recently I also think a good place to start focusing on would be if it is possible anxiety related!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws