over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any feedback or opinions on Karbolyn?

Maybe I didn't explain right.

This situation would be like going into the vitamin shoppe and looking at 2.2 lb container of dymatize chocolate protein. Reading 1 scoop= 1 serving= 25 g protein on the label. Then looking at the tub sitting next to it on shelf (same product) and reading 2 scoops= 1 serving = 25g protein.
Is this actually what it says on a karbolyn you own? It has a printing error where it says “2 scoops”? Cause all I’m seeing online is VERY minor gram differences between the flavors, which obviously is just accounting for the ingredients used for flavoring.

Chances are you just read the one for karbolyn energy, in which 2 scoops is indeed one serving of about the same grams https://a.co/d/6v0ZYos

Is this actually what it says on a karbolyn you own? It has a printing error where it says “2 scoops”? Cause all I’m seeing online is VERY minor gram differences between the flavors, which obviously is just accounting for the ingredients used for flavoring.

Chances are you just read the one for karbolyn energy, in which 2 scoops is indeed one serving of about the same grams https://a.co/d/6v0ZYos
I'll double check when I get home but mine is the large 4.4lb, not the one pictured. Amazon email also confirms I have the one I wanted not the one pictured (2.2lb)

I'll double check when I get home but mine is the large 4.4lb, not the one pictured. Amazon email also confirms I have the one I wanted not the one pictured (2.2lb)
I mean either way man idk why you’d toss a perfectly good product just because of a printing error. Just weigh it out.

Been using this shit for YEARS. The only scoop i’m aware of is the giant one that holds 50g carbs. I see no reason why there couldn’t be a half size scoop though 🤷🏻‍♂️ , sounds perfectly reasonable.

Yes ^^ there are different Karbolyns. One is energy which has caffeine in it.

On left if energy and on right is fuel, both say one scoop. Energy is 53.2g per scoop and fuel is 53g per scoop 20231018_164610.jpg 20231018_164641.jpg 20231018_164633.jpg

On left if energy and on right is fuel, both say one scoop. Energy is 53.2g per scoop and fuel is 53g per scoopView attachment 184241View attachment 184242View attachment 184243
Thank you, you and everyones help is appreciated as I am OCD. Here are the pics, maybe im nuts and ill admit if I am, but all the labels ive seen online this particular one is normally labeled 1 scoop

note cherry bomb says 2 scoops then other flavors 1 scoop

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
I don't know how you live life day to day being so incredibly, unreasonably paranoid.

Karbolyn is one of the most trusted, effective carb powders on the market. I don't know how you're not aware of this having been on this board for 14 years. I've never seen any data knocking its effectiveness.
Your not wrong I'm ocd ith many things..but self aware, it's a weakness but I recognize it as one. Guilty as charged . I've made some progress with you guys pointing this out, no longer calculate total weekly volume, stress over skipping a day. In some ways I'm not OCD, 1-2 compound max, never clicked on a peptide thread, learning from you guys to train hard not worry about Mike Israetel volume landmarks...I rarley use supplements but have been 🎧 to some of Milos stuff wanted to give pre/intra carbs a try vs a whole meal, not expecting 20lbs muscle but just try sometimes new I guess

But I'm guilty as charged of being ocd...wish I could turn it off like a switch but I'm a realist so I do the best I can. Major ocd behavior is making sure the calories on mfp add up on the dot..but I recognize it lol. But I have taken you guys feedback In many things and applied

Qbkilla - check out the weight of the serving sizes, they are essentially the same. 55.3g vs 52.3g (cherry) but cherry says 2 scoops...so it must have the smaller scoop.

Where is the discrepancy
Some flavors are labeled 2 scoops = 1 serving 200 cal. Some labeled 1 scoop = 1 serving 200 cal. Then, I found pictures online where the cherry says 2 scoops = 1 serving.

I guess the only thing that makes sense is what Nate said, they put different sized scoopers in different containers?

I just took a scoop and weighed it's 23g so I guess that makes sense, although not sure why they would do this unless it's a newer batch and they changed them all to smaller scoops.

This tub is different than any other supplement or protein ive ordered as it's literally filled to the brim. Usually protein or dips are like 80% full.

I'd almost think it's counterfeit lol, I've read of fake supplements being sold on Amazon and they do nothing, but this came right from the company store on Amazon

Qbkilla - check out the weight of the serving sizes, they are essentially the same. 55.3g vs 52.3g (cherry) but cherry says 2 scoops...so it must have the smaller scoop.
It looks like it, maybe cherry is a new flavor and they will all be like this? Also it's literally filled up to the brim

This tub is different than any other supplement or protein ive ordered as it's literally filled to the brim. Usually protein or dips are like 80% full.
Karbolyn is always like that in my experience. And the scoop servings are correct, as you weighed. Why are you so paranoid it’s counterfeit bro?

I think imma toss it for demoday instead. Not going to trust a company where one batch says 1 scoop = 200 calories another jug says 2 scoops = 200 calories lmao
The Karbolyn hydrate is 25g carbs per scoop, the Karbolyn fuel is 50g with a bigger scooper

The Karbolyn hydrate is 25g carbs per scoop, the Karbolyn fuel is 50g with a bigger scooper
Are there only 2 versions? Mine says neither I assumed it was just karbolyn.

And for the sake of throwing some fuel on he fire, the number of servings is different depending on flavor as well lol:

Blue Raz 36
Cherr Lem 37
FP 36
Green Apple 35
Kiwi 36
Lem 36
Unflav 39
Orange 35

These are the 4.4lb size and taken directly from AEFX's website. Amazon is NOT reliable IME for accurate updated labels and pictures.

Ive never met someone who spends so much time on a "hardcore BBing forum" yet is so clueless on so many basics BBing principles, products, ideaologies and just fairly regular bodybuilding things. I swear you must live in a weird bubble lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131