over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any feedback or opinions on Karbolyn?

greaser13

Registered
I've been working out without any pre or intra workout carbs for about a year, and while I've leaned out, I haven't been putting on much size either. Also, depending on what kind of day I've had, training without any carbs beforehand can make me feel rather sluggish (I know exogenous ketones are a possible work around but I haven't tried that yet).

I was thinking of trying Karbolyn, by EFX Sports, which is supposed to be both quickly absorbed but also long lasting, which makes me feel a bit skeptical.

Does anyone here use this? Your thoughts and opinions are very much appreciated.

https://www.efxsports.com/product/karbolyn/

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
intra-workout is supposed to help you recover faster so you can train the same muscle slightly more often..

it's not gonna get you big lol... but it will help (in the aggregate).

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I second the karboload recommendation

11sh11

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
True nutrition also has highly branched cyclic dextrin. Simple, effective, inexpensive, and no bloating.
Or why not some sweet potatoes pre workout? Why not just eat carbs?

stryfe434

Registered
it's not as cheap as buying some eaa's and cyclic dex

but it taste good

flex22

Registered
I’m a huge proponent of inter nutrition for recovery. It’s helped me leaps and bounds. Regarding the carb source question. I have used the supplement you mentioned many times and really like it. I’ve also used vitargo and highly branched cyclin dextein. All of them are great choices imo and none have ever made me feel bloated or shitty. So now what I do is just go with whichever one is on sale at the time. So everyone will have there option and favorite but your gonna have to test it out itself to find out cuz everyone’s body’s are different and react differently. I will recommend this though, whichever you choose make sure your eating a good high protein high carb meal with actual food post workout. And I always include veggies too which I don’t see many people talk about. Vegetables offer so many health benefits and if ur picky like u was for years with them I found out the key is having them spiced or cooked with other things really helps the taste. It that’s what my gf is awesome T so I honestly can’t give too much advice on cooking cu she does all that for me. Good luck bro

greaser13

Registered
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Because of a sale I picked up some Karbolyn and have split a serving between pre and intra-workout. It does seem to give me more energy and stamina (I also mixed some True Nutrition EAAs into the intra portion).

I'll give TN's KarboLoad a shot too since they seem similar. I'm not sure if I should stop using my dextrose post workout in favor of either of these though.

Typically, I drink some fast acting simple carbs right after training, then drive home and have my whey shake about 10-15 minutes later, and then I make sure to eat a real meal containing an easy to digest meat like chicken, along with a carb source like rice or sweet potato -- and I absolutely agree with what flex22 said about getting some veggies in too!

Happy New Year everyone!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidWaffle