over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANY GOOD STORIES FIRST TIME INJECTING??

cobra333

Registered
JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS ANY CRAZY STORIES FIRST TIME INJECTING???????????

I had a buddy that was injecting infront of a mirror in the ass, and he saw a trickle of blood and passed out half way through and fell to the floor with the spike still in his ass. I couldn't beleive it.

The only thing with me was making sure that i was in the right spot, which took about 10 mins before i actually shot. Know i just go by scare tissue.lol

haha i'll go for this.

i have a lil problem with anxiety. it was bak when i was 22, it was 1 cc of sus in the needle, and my friend was going to give me my first injection, i was all cool up until i saw the pin. haha it was funny as hell, when he was ready to inject, he said "hold still"

me: "I am"

him: "dude, you're fucking moving like you're about to sprint away from me"

me: "ok" so i try hard as hell to stay still.

and Bam he stuck in the needle, and when i felt it go in, even tho it didn't hurt, my brother said my face got pale as if a vampire had just drained every drop of blood from my body. and i got dizzy as hell, and felt like i was about to black out. hahaha. i wish to god i woulda had that recorded, i mean, i would love to see now how i looked then.

anyway, i think about it now and then, and i crack up, considering now i do almost all my own shots, except glutes, but i shoot, bi's thighs. but i wonder if i had that same look when i did "my" first shot by myself.

JW

My brother and I did our first injections at the same time. We loaded up 1 CC Sust and 1CC Deca (200mg) and I shot mine first. It was in the glute and I had no problems.

It was his turn and when he reached back to poke himself he must have got one last look at the 1 1/2" needle because he got scared. He gathered his nerves again and stuck himself. About halfway through his shot he said, "I can't finish it, help me out." He was as pale as a ghost. I gave him hell, but I helped him with his shot and then I helped him out to my deck so he could get some fresh air.

To this day he can't inject with a needle bigger than 1".

lllllllllllooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I was just a bit sweaty when I got stuck...but no passing out or anything.

I remember the first time I stuck myself...it was a thigh shot and it caught me off guard and I bent my leg and I watched as the syringe moved as I bent my leg a bit weird but did not make me pass out.

These are finny keep them comming

i was siting on the craper i overcame my fear and got the pin in ok , but just when i did i got verry hot like a hot flash or something ,then bam eyes went black ,and i went head first in to the wall so ,there i was face in the floor legs half in the air kinda twisted towards the tub and a pin in my ass . i couldnt move for a sec and then my first thought was i hope the pin didnt come out cause id hate to do this all over again lol im glad to say things sure have changed

Hey JustWannaBeHuge, your story sounds a lot like mine, you wouldn't happen to be my brother, would you? LOL!

Truth is I bet most people have a funny story, some just won't fess up to it.....

you gotta smoke one and read this thread it will kill yah ..

lol

YEA

THE OLD SUSTANON PRE LOADS, 18G 1 1/2in. MY PARTNER BOUNCED IT OFF OF MY ASS, IT LANDED STRAIGHT IN THE CARPET LIKE A SPIKE. I TOLD HIM TO GRAB IT OUT OF THE FLOOR AND JUST STAB IT IN MY BUTT AS HARD AS HE COULD. I WAS HARD CORE IN THOSE DAYS, NO MORE OF THAT SHIT. hahahhahaaahha

Re: YEA

PHIL HERNON said:
18G 1 1/2in.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
And I thought the 21g pin used for my first poke was large!

xcel

Re: YEA

PHIL HERNON said:
THE OLD SUSTANON PRE LOADS, 18G 1 1/2in. MY PARTNER BOUNCED IT OFF OF MY ASS, IT LANDED STRAIGHT IN THE CARPET LIKE A SPIKE. I TOLD HIM TO GRAB IT OUT OF THE FLOOR AND JUST STAB IT IN MY BUTT AS HARD AS HE COULD. I WAS HARD CORE IN THOSE DAYS, NO MORE OF THAT SHIT. hahahhahaaahha

jeeze, why didn't ya just use a throwing dart to make the hole and pour the juice in while you're at it hehehe.
18 ouch.

JW

llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm

Not knowing any thing I injected 200mgs of test, the problem was I used an 18guage pin. I dont like harpooning myself I stayed with those 18 guages for 2 cycles, made me dread mondays.

hated needles growing up, almost still cryied in my teens when I was at the doc. So roomate had to inject me the first couple times. There were a few of us who were trying it. So we all huddled around as he shot all of us. He said it was no big thing to put the sust preloads in the shoulder. I thought there was something fishy about it. He barried that thing all the way in and injected it then started laughing as he walked away. While I'm standing there with a harpoon in my shoulder screaming for someone to get it out. That wasn't any fun. Fuck, if anything or anyone got near my shoulder for the next 3 days it almost made me cry. I couldn't even roll over on my shoulder, had to sleep with my arm hanging off the side of the bed.

Watched a few other guys have some crazy shit done to them. Dude loaded up his quad and pulled out and a steady stream off blood shot out, all the way to the celining. Anothe kid almost shit himself the first time someone stuck a needle in his ass. Tghis foul stank filled the room, everyone rode his ass about it for along time. The funniest shit I'd ever seen was I stopped at a buddies house on the way out for the night. Walked in and he said he was in the back, he was having a girlfriend of ours load him up. For what reason I don't know. But as I walked around the corner to see what was going on she had her arm reared back like the killer in psycho and plunged that thing DEEP into his shoulder. If I didn't know better you would have thought she was trying to kill him.

My first time went without a hitch.

But I told my buddy I'd show him how to do it. I was confident and prepared meticulously. I proceeded to swab and inject in the thigh, as my friend watched closely. When I was done, I was showing him how to snap the needle (to break it and put it in the barrel so that nobody else could get stuck) and my finger slipped from the oil and the needle went all the way the through my thumb and broke off and I held up my hand with the broken needle sticking though the meaty part of my thumb and said "you don't want to do this part!" and pulled the needle through the other side.

I thought he was going to faint. LOL

This one time....at band camp...I stuck an 18 ga. needle in my dick! No, wait...that was my dick!! NeedleDick!!:D :D :D

lllllllllooooooollllllllll you guys are the shit .. now i can always pull this thread out when i smoke ........

My first time, I was at my apartment in college with my roommate and my ex girlfriend there. I went in the bathroom, and did exactly what my roommate said. Apparently I went through a BIG ass vein, and the 18 gauge pin made a nice sized hole. When I pulled out, I bled like hell! And it wouldnt stop. I was standing in the tub, because I didnt want to get blood all over, and I called my buddy in to take a look, and my girlfriend, being nosey as hell, peeked in too, after I told her not to. Well, she passed out when she saw that it looked like someone shot me with a 45 cal. I was just pissed because I thought I wasted 2cc of T200. Hahaha.

BigMeaty

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner