over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any top veterinarians on this board

J.D

Banned
I know i should post this in pet forum but most read this forum but hoping someone can help me with my female rottie she is a great dog but she has a incontience problem that may have been a problem when she was a puppie but got worse when she got fixed and only realy seems to happen when she is asleep, she was on propalin which seemed to work ok but was worried about giving it to her all the time so stopped it but problem has got worse again any advise would be a great help.

You might want to PM Emeric. Emeric seems to know a lot about this sort of thing. He has some vet products he produces. Humanofort I know he uses on animals.

I have one dog who had the same problem. Only thing that worked was the Propalin. I had another much older dog develop the same problem (her butt was wet when she woke up in morning) tried propalin, very little help. Got blood work done, glucose was 650. Dr recommended humulin N, 6 units with each meal (2 x day) blood sugar now low 100s problem gone and she dropped about 10 lbs.

Does your dog urinate or drink excessively? Any recent weight changes? All signs of diabetes. i was gonna suggest it to my vet but he was convinced she had kidney disease since her urine was very dilute.

Thanks maldorf will have to pm emeric hopefully he reads this post, red5150 thanks for your advice maybe should stick with the propalin did seem to work just worried cause it is like ephdrine that would cause other porblems giving it to her for the rest of her life even though vet reckoned doesnt work same in anaimals.

Emeric is our residence dog expert. He can help.

You might want to PM Emeric. Emeric seems to know a lot about this sort of thing. He has some vet products he produces. Humanofort I know he uses on animals.

Exactly what I was about to say....my pit has this bobblehead thing going on so I pm'd Emeric and he said give give her 100mgs of Humanofort which I use myself and it seems to have worked but still happens every blue moon but nowhere like it was before. Good luck. :)

I know i should post this in pet forum but most read this forum but hoping someone can help me with my female rottie she is a great dog but she has a incontience problem that may have been a problem when she was a puppie but got worse when she got fixed and only realy seems to happen when she is asleep, she was on propalin which seemed to work ok but was worried about giving it to her all the time so stopped it but problem has got worse again any advise would be a great help.

Hi D.J,

I have a few dog and cat owner using my product on their pets with incontience problems, with good results. Go to my website and click on where to buy to see if is any store or veterinary hospital has it in your area, if not just PM me your tel# .

Dogtor Rx K9 Longevity a Natural Remedy for Dog Ailments

I just started my 9 year old lab on Emeric's Humanofort. I'm looking forward to the results. I'm sure it will take a good month before I notice an difference.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws