over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody playing Battlefield 1?

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Bought this game for my kid, but now we are arguing about who goes first ... Lol
I didnt know it could be so much fun ..

Pretty much the only game I play. Not much of a gamer, hard enough to find time anymore, but after playing it when my brother got it I went ahead pulled the trigger. Trench warfare gets intense haha.

Been playing Modern Warfare 1 remastered. Pretty awesome. I want to check out Battlefield 1 for sure.

Playing the new cod having a good time. I need to try battlefield 1. Ive heard its great

I don't play video games, but my son got me in to Call of Duty. We play the ones that we can both play at the same time on the same team. Really fun I end up asking him to play now.

I don't play video games, but my son got me in to Call of Duty. We play the ones that we can both play at the same time on the same team. Really fun I end up asking him to play now.

Same here... lol

Just bought the game, pm me your Xbox gamer tag if you want to get whooped. :D

Been playing Modern Warfare 1 remastered. Pretty awesome. I want to check out Battlefield 1 for sure.

Pretty much the only game I play. Not much of a gamer, hard enough to find time anymore, but after playing it when my brother got it I went ahead pulled the trigger. Trench warfare gets intense haha.

BF1 Has incredible graphics.

I need to try out some Modern day fps's...the last one I was hooked on was Quake 3. Played that shit religiously.

Now I'm hooked on things like Batman: Arkham Knight...goofy I know/.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to try out some Modern day fps's...the last one I was hooked on was Quake 3. Played that shit religiously.

Now I'm hooked on things like Batman: Arkham Knight...goofy I know/.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Destiny

Battlefield 1 is fucking amazing. Best first person war shooter of the past decade imo...

Im so sick of Call of Duty. Same regurgitated shit over and over. Infinite Warfare is damn near the same as Black Ops 3 (which i hated).

Battlefield 1 is so unbelievably realistic.... And the graphics are beyond anything I've seen in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Battlefield 1 is fucking amazing. Best first person war shooter of the past decade imo...

Im so sick of Call of Duty. Same regurgitated shit over and over. Infinite Warfare is damn near the same as Black Ops 3 (which i hated).

Battlefield 1 is so unbelievably realistic.... And the graphics are beyond anything I've seen in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

COD 1 was the best,now its all abut cod points...

It's not just the graphics, the sound is amazing too, Nothing is more refreshing than running at Argonne Forest when bullets whistled around...

I'm considering getting it, but I've been such a Destiny junkie that it's hard to imagine I'd Play something else.

I'm considering getting it, but I've been such a Destiny junkie that it's hard to imagine I'd Play something else.

Destiny...You mean lag switch and ddos...:D

Destiny...You mean lag switch and ddos...:D

Hey! Don't judge me, whatever it takes to get me the win! Joking aside, it's not that bad anymore. I've never understood cheating at a video game:banghead:

Even if we ignore these PVP problems Once you reached level 400 you dont have what to do, everything the same,also with PVE.

We play on PS4 ;)

Same here, PS4 is the way to go. Jumped on BF1 last night just because of this thread haha. I agree with the jay dub, best first person shooter of the last decade. PM me your gamer tag if you wanna squad up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131