advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anybody use/used Semaglutide (aka Ozempic)?

Apparently, Ozempic absolutely destroys one's appetite. I've heard your appetite will slowly come back but only slightly. I meant to try it but have been staying on Metformin. The strange thing about Metformin, and this is a bit of a personal experiment, even if i eat crap and tons of carbs i don't really gain weight if on Metformin. It's remarkable really. However, i know some people who take the same dose of Metformin as i do and they can't lose weight, go figure.

Apparently, Ozempic absolutely destroys one's appetite. I've heard your appetite will slowly come back but only slightly. I meant to try it but have been staying on Metformin. The strange thing about Metformin, and this is a bit of a personal experiment, even if i eat crap and tons of carbs i don't really gain weight if on Metformin. It's remarkable really. However, i know some people who take the same dose of Metformin as i do and they can't lose weight, go figure.
What’s your protocol on metformin? Do you take extended release or the normal version?

Yup that’s why I want it to kill my appetite

I have some on the way from India but I believe I got scammed

This came across my Facebook feed this morning.

"the drug has been approved as a 2.4-milligram, once-weekly injection for adults who are obese or overweight and dealing with a weight-related condition such as high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, or high cholesterol. "

Randomized Controlled Trial

New Engl J Med. 2021 May 6;384(18):1719-1730.
doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa2028198.

Healthy Weight Loss Maintenance with Exercise, Liraglutide, or Both Combined​

Abstract​

Background: Weight regain after weight loss is a major problem in the treatment of persons with obesity.

Methods: In a randomized, head-to-head, placebo-controlled trial, we enrolled adults with obesity (body-mass index [the weight in kilograms divided by the square of the height in meters], 32 to 43) who did not have diabetes. After an 8-week low-calorie diet, participants were randomly assigned for 1 year to one of four strategies: a moderate-to-vigorous-intensity exercise program plus placebo (exercise group); treatment with liraglutide (3.0 mg per day) plus usual activity (liraglutide group); exercise program plus liraglutide therapy (combination group); or placebo plus usual activity (placebo group). End points with prespecified hypotheses were the change in body weight (primary end point) and the change in body-fat percentage (secondary end point) from randomization to the end of the treatment period in the intention-to-treat population. Prespecified metabolic health-related end points and safety were also assessed.

Results: After the 8-week low-calorie diet, 195 participants had a mean decrease in body weight of 13.1 kg. At 1 year, all the active-treatment strategies led to greater weight loss than placebo: difference in the exercise group, -4.1 kg (95% confidence interval [CI], -7.8 to -0.4; P = 0.03); in the liraglutide group, -6.8 kg (95% CI, -10.4 to -3.1; P<0.001); and in the combination group, -9.5 kg (95% CI, -13.1 to -5.9; P<0.001). The combination strategy led to greater weight loss than exercise (difference, -5.4 kg; 95% CI, -9.0 to -1.7; P = 0.004) but not liraglutide (-2.7 kg; 95% CI, -6.3 to 0.8; P = 0.13). The combination strategy decreased body-fat percentage by 3.9 percentage points, which was approximately twice the decrease in the exercise group (-1.7 percentage points; 95% CI, -3.2 to -0.2; P = 0.02) and the liraglutide group (-1.9 percentage points; 95% CI, -3.3 to -0.5; P = 0.009). Only the combination strategy was associated with improvements in the glycated hemoglobin level, insulin sensitivity, and cardiorespiratory fitness. Increased heart rate and cholelithiasis were observed more often in the liraglutide group than in the combination group.

Conclusions: A strategy combining exercise and liraglutide therapy improved healthy weight loss maintenance more than either treatment alone.

What protocol will you be following?
Im starting with the 0,6 dose and plan to use that with a psmf diet mon to fri, then load SATURDAY AM to SUNDAY noon...but not set in stone. My job is closed now(COVID) and while have been training insane, my eating has been on and off, that with lockdowns has really caused me to get depressed, so need to turn the tied.
I want to try a 36h fast as well, but have never been able to sleep without eating, so let’s see!

but I will keep everyone posted.

How long does it take to notice results…not so much with weight loss but increased insulin sensitivity so eating a carb meal and not feeling like dog poop or getting instant bloat. Lol.

I would love to help people with a sponsor but I got mine from a local pharmacy so sorry can’t help :(

Ok first day was yesterday, I took the smallest dose 0,6mg, my plan was to fast all day but at noon to my shock I was super hungry! I was a bit disappointed tbh, I quickly noticed that I didn’t have cravings for anything sugary or dirty, so I had 250grams of lean mince and 2 slices of toast, for some reason it took me a long time to finish them, after I was FULL, didn’t have any desire to eat anything else. Around 6pm I had a second meal with chicken and veggies, eggs and some veggie soup and I was satisfied and done, overall I ate around 60% of my normal maintenance food and felt full and no desire to eat. No nausea or headache or any other sides. I AM EXCITED 😜

As normally when you have been eating like crap for weeks and then get back on track, I woke up to pee around 3 times during the night....anyway if interested I can let you guys know how things progress.

Thanks for update!

What was your AIC or fasted AM blood glucose….prior to starting and approx % body fat (if you don’t mind me asking just so we can gauge progress for those that may need this more than others).

Thanks

I take ozempic at 0.5mgs weekly. my sugars were at 106. you do lose a few pounds. but thats probably because you have less of an appetite from taking it. I'm not diabetic. I think its good.

Thank you
Trying to get some Liraglutide as it’s half life is half a day. Easier to control these desirable hunger control effects than Semaglutide.

Thanks for update!

What was your AIC or fasted AM blood glucose….prior to starting and approx % body fat (if you don’t mind me asking just so we can gauge progress for those that may need this more than others).

Thanks
Damn I’m sorry I did not think to check those as I do have the machine tho, I just needed to get out of a slump of shitty eating :(

I was very bloated from all the crap, which is now gone, I have an outline of all my abs so I’m pretty lean always.

we have a supplier here who has it as a peptide at 2mg
^^^hmmmm ..wonder who that could be? :unsure:

I have some on the way from India but I believe I got scammed
^^^that's no good ..sincerely don't like to read this

best advice;
..look for a supplier that guarantees delivery
..is accountable on the boards
..& never fails tests ..like AnaSci, which come from RANDOM purchase/100% BLIND to the sponsor & analyzed by NEUTRAL 3rd party (Janoshik)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131