over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone always running something?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Was talking to this guy in the gym tonight. Pretty impressive. About 40yrs old 5'11" 250lbs maybe %10 b/f. He said for the past 10yrs he has always been on something including hrt. He said a few months just trt with 125-150mg cyp, then he may keep that dose and add 600mg eq for 6months, then he said he may up the test to 400mg/wk and throw in some trenE at 300mg/wk for 2months, then drop that and add primo at 600mg/wk for 6months with the test at 400,etc... always on gh ranging from 2-6iu's. he said he always uses something but never huge does except a few months out of the year when trying to put on a lot of size. He also said he avoids orals. Wondering if any of you do this, and if so how long and how have results been opposed to just sticking with hrt or actually cycling.

Was talking to this guy in the gym tonight. Pretty impressive. About 40yrs old 5'11" 250lbs maybe %10 b/f. He said for the past 10yrs he has always been on something including hrt. He said a few months just trt with 125-150mg cyp, then he may keep that dose and add 600mg eq for 6months, then he said he may up the test to 400mg/wk and throw in some trenE at 300mg/wk for 2months, then drop that and add primo at 600mg/wk for 6months with the test at 400,etc... always on gh ranging from 2-6iu's. he said he always uses something but never huge does except a few months out of the year when trying to put on a lot of size. He also said he avoids orals. Wondering if any of you do this, and if so how long and how have results been opposed to just sticking with hrt or actually cycling.

I'm running something year round, but if I'm not in a hard cycle I run short acting esters to avoid sides. Favorites are test acetate and test prop. I've been doing a lot of research on peptides and would like to give a couple of those a shot since they're very affordable compared to HGH. If I'm using test acetate off cycle I'll inject each day that I hit the gym pre-workout at 50mg, if using test prop I tend to run a Monday-Wednesday-Friday schedule at 50mg per injection. It's not much but the amounts work well for me, I continue to see gains in strength and experience some gains in lean muscle mass, but of course the gains are not equal to what one would experience during a fully juiced bulking cycle.

Part of reason I stay on is because of the psychological challenges of running a cycle, doing the standard PCT, then nothing. I'll admit, when I'm "not on" my enthusiasm and intensity wane. Since I'm 44 I know I probably don't have the endogenous test production necessary for building muscle the natural way, even with a boat load of supplements. There's nothing wrong IMHO with running test year round if the person runs short acting esters and avoids large quantities that shut down the HPTA.

I would never recommend it, except for 1 time. Under a Doctor's care, with proper bloodwork and for HRT.

I run test all year at different doses depending on goal. I will throw in some winny, tren a, dbol and eq. at different times a year. I have blood work done 2 times a year.

I would never recommend it, except for 1 time. Under a Doctor's care, with proper bloodwork and for HRT.

Please
With great respect , but ...Idealist !

So, I prefer to stay on low dosage all the time. It is actually pretty rare that I am on anything other than test now. Maybe once a year for a few months. I did about 4 mos of gh and that was great but costs too much so moving to peptides now and hope to continue the same results at half the cost.

Last edited:
many people smoke pot, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, do hard drugs year round

i would image all of those would be much less harmful than 'juicing' year round

many people smoke pot, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, do hard drugs year round

i would image all of those would be much less harmful than 'juicing' year round

thats a very good point. Seems that hematocrit and rbc's are a problem but people who smoke and drink year round have to have much worse levels amoungst other probs that on gear year round. Not trying to justify though ;) seems like most bro's who really start dropping early are the ones who are on gear all the time and rec drugs.

I do HRT 125-200mg/week yearound with two 10-12 week cycles of 1-1.5g/week. I waited til mid 40's to do that. If I were younger I'd just come off unless a pro card was imminent.

Im probally going to run Test when im older in the 300 mg range.

Personnally i think its safe to run Testosterone, i woulndt touch anything else at all,since its when you combine stuff that it start to fuck things up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear