advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone dealt with fungal infection? Need help!

teslacsten

Registered
I had surgery a few weeks ago on my rectum for tears from squatting and deadlifts. It somehow got a fungal infection before I had the surgery, so I went to another Dr. after I found out it was a fungal infection around my balls. They gave me medicine and it didn't do shit. I've heard to use athletes foot cream and/or jock itch creme on it but I just wondered if anyone had any suggestions or have experienced this problem. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

to to a feed store that has horse care products , they have real Absorbine liquid NOT THE GEL!! it's a great antifungl

it burns a little but knocks out athletes foot and jock itch in one treatment

We prescribe a few differnt products for fungal infections at my work:
Clotrimazole crm or spray
Econazole crm
Ketoconazole crm
Terbinafine (tablets work best)

What did your dr give you?

to to a feed store that has horse care products , they have real Absorbine liquid NOT THE GEL!! it's a great antifungl

it burns a little but knocks out athletes foot and jock itch in one treatment

Avaliable in powder form aslo.

Avaliable in powder form aslo.

gonna have to find that , would be perfect for powdering my work boots!!

I got athletes foot in highschool and fought it for weeks then got jock itch , after a week of whining like a little girl about the OTC stuff an "old guy" that was a farm hand I worked with (he might have been 40 LOL) siad
"come on boy I can't stand your belly aching any more , let's clear this shit up"
we went into the tack room in the barn and he said , stip from the waist down and squirted this stuff all over my pubic area and said rub it in quick alll the way through the crack of you ass , then squirted my feet!

I'll be honest , I had about the same reaction as the first time I got pepper sprayed but after showering that night I've never had an issue again!!

I had some itchy feet a couple times but jump on it quick and now keep my feet dusted with gold bond and once the outside temp here hit 75 I dust my balls and ass a couple times a day too

Did they Rx Nystatin powder to you?
Usually VERY effective for most topical fungal infections

I get it occasionally, corticosteroid cream from a dermatologist clears it up in 2 days max.. Lamisil won't do much. Jock itch is often misdiagnosed which I would assume would be the case in your situation. Most likely it is actually psoriasis rather than a fungal infection.

How long did you take lamisil for?

30 days on the Lamisil. Then everyone told me it was hard on your liver, so I only took the one script. That's all she gave me anyway. This shit is making me crazy. I'm going today and looking for the Absorbine and if it doesn't do the trick, I already have another dermatologist appointment at the end of next week if I don't blow my balls off by then. If the Absorbine doesn't work, then I will ask the dermatologist about the corticosteroid cream and/or the Nystatin powder. Thanks for all your help guys this shit is making me crazy. Another thing is if I itch it, then anything I touch like my ears and fingers even start getting the shit on them even after washing my hands every five minutes with anti-bacterial soap.

If the fungal infection has gotten deeper than the epidermis layer then topicals wont help alone and you will need oral medication. The only two i would recommend are either diflucan 200md daily for 14 days-21 days or Lamisil 250mg daily for 30 days.

Topically, i dont know about the hose stuff, but human stuff, Lamisil cream is the most potent topical cream but you have to use it twice a day for 3 weeks at least. That is if the fungal infection is cutaneous only.

If the fungal infection has gotten deeper than the epidermis layer then topicals wont help alone and you will need oral medication. The only two i would recommend are either diflucan 200md daily for 14 days-21 days or Lamisil 250mg daily for 30 days.

Topically, i dont know about the hose stuff, but human stuff, Lamisil cream is the most potent topical cream but you have to use it twice a day for 3 weeks at least. That is if the fungal infection is cutaneous only.

Apple cider vinegar is an inexpensive natural cure that works just as well. Apple cider vinegar is a very versatile natural cure. It's particularly useful when dealing with fungal infections. In addition to using apple cider vinegar for jock itch, there are other inexpensive cures for these annoying issues.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent fungus fighter. It can even be used to kill mold and mildew on bathroom tiles. To use this inexpensive natural cure for jock itch , you will need to dilute it first. Fill a spray bottle with half vinegar and half water. Clean and dry the affected area. Spray liberally several times a day to kill the fungus that is causing the itching.

I use vinegar to get rid of fungis also. I have used it in my dogs ears when nothing else worked. I told a friend to use it for his toe fungus and it is totally gone now.

Thanks for all the ideas and solutions. I'm going to put a plan together and stick with it for at least 2-3 weeks and pray it works out. Hopefully my choice begins to work quickly. I guess what I'm saying is there are so many great ideas, who believes they have the best solution, fastest,and definitely works? I am calling a dermatologist Monday, but I have no idea how long it will be before I can get in, so if I can get it worked out before, that would be awesome. Thanks for all the responses. I can't pick one specific idea yet, so some suggestions would be great.

Thanks for all the ideas and solutions. I'm going to put a plan together and stick with it for at least 2-3 weeks and pray it works out. Hopefully my choice begins to work quickly. I guess what I'm saying is there are so many great ideas, who believes they have the best solution, fastest,and definitely works? I am calling a dermatologist Monday, but I have no idea how long it will be before I can get in, so if I can get it worked out before, that would be awesome. Thanks for all the responses. I can't pick one specific idea yet, so some suggestions would be great.

Well, you can start the apple cider vineger treatment today.

Well, you can start the apple cider vineger treatment today.

Emeric , you are talking about using this as a topical in this situation correct??

I have noticed that since taking a tablespoon twice a day oraly that when on cycle i dont get acne as bad as i use to even when using mastron which always broke my back and shoulders out bad.
I also know a female that started taking it for stomach issues and she said it helped her facial acne (non AAS related) clear up alot

Is it possible that the vinegar works on some viral or fungal trouble from the inside out?:confused:

Yes, put it on your skin. It neutralizes the Ph so the fungus can't grow.

Emeric , you are talking about using this as a topical in this situation correct??

I have noticed that since taking a tablespoon twice a day oraly that when on cycle i dont get acne as bad as i use to even when using mastron which always broke my back and shoulders out bad.
I also know a female that started taking it for stomach issues and she said it helped her facial acne (non AAS related) clear up alot

Is it possible that the vinegar works on some viral or fungal trouble from the inside out?:confused:

Yes.

Yes, put it on your skin. It neutralizes the Ph so the fungus can't grow.

Yes, that is correct information.
When a fungus infection occurs, the pH of the surrounding skin becomes more basic or alkaline in nature. The fungus thrives in an alkaline environment. If the pH of the area turns from basic to more acidic, the fungus cannot survive. This is where the apple cider vinegar becomes useful. The vinegar is acidic but still mild enough to not damage the surrounding skin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws