mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone dealt with fungal infection? Need help!

Foot odor

Foot odor is an embarrassing problem that is remarkably hard to remedy. Frequently stinky feet are a result not of poor hygiene, but rather of unpleasant fungus that may have managed to live unnoticed on the bottom of feet, under toenails or even between toes. One of the best ways to fight this type of foot invasion is with apple cider vinegar, which can clear out unwanted foot guests with a single application

I have a bad problem with tinea versicolor. My back is horrible with white spots. My doctor gave me fluconazole 100mg for 10 days. I haven't been in the sun much, therefore, the white spots are still there. I am going to try to get a tan to see how well the fluconazole worked.

Have your dermatologist do a shave biopsy to confirm you have a fungal infection and not something else. I had a very bad case of jock itch and my doc treated it with Ketoconazole tablets.

Have your dermatologist do a shave biopsy to confirm you have a fungal infection and not something else. I had a very bad case of jock itch and my doc treated it with Ketoconazole tablets.

The problem with ketoconazole is that it reduces your testosterone and DHT levels systemically which we all care about :)

Thanks for all the responses. I'm trying some things now, but have a Dr. Appointment, but couldn't get into a dermatologist for over 2 weeks! I called like 5 of them. WTF!

Just try what Emeric suggested first and go from there. It's the cheapest and easiest solution. I don't know why you would ask for advice then not follow it.
Emeric has already explained how & why it works & he not making any $ from the suggestion.

Just try what Emeric suggested first and go from there. It's the cheapest and easiest solution. I don't know why you would ask for advice then not follow it.
Emeric has already explained how & why it works & he not making any $ from the suggestion.

I am and have been using his suggestion from day one. Just curious for other body parts, because it does spread easily, trust me. Ears,fingers, toes, chest, ass, etc.

Apple cider vinegar is an inexpensive natural cure that works just as well. Apple cider vinegar is a very versatile natural cure. It's particularly useful when dealing with fungal infections. In addition to using apple cider vinegar for jock itch, there are other inexpensive cures for these annoying issues.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent fungus fighter. It can even be used to kill mold and mildew on bathroom tiles. To use this inexpensive natural cure for jock itch , you will need to dilute it first. Fill a spray bottle with half vinegar and half water. Clean and dry the affected area. Spray liberally several times a day to kill the fungus that is causing the itching.

What is the reason for diluting it?

I have a bad problem with tinea versicolor. My back is horrible with white spots. My doctor gave me fluconazole 100mg for 10 days. I haven't been in the sun much, therefore, the white spots are still there. I am going to try to get a tan to see how well the fluconazole worked.

I used to get Tinea every summer on my back and shoulders... from the excessive moisture, gym, etc.. like any fungal infection.

Problem with the diflucan or flucanazole is the dosing in my experience. Not the length of the course. You need to be around 300mg for a week or even 450 mg one time dose, although they say repeat it in a few weeks. and that will for sure wipe out the Tinea. However, may take up to 4-6 weeks for the spots to repigment. Tinea is gone, just takes time to get color back. But it does.

I used to get Tinea every summer on my back and shoulders... from the excessive moisture, gym, etc.. like any fungal infection.

Problem with the diflucan or flucanazole is the dosing in my experience. Not the length of the course. You need to be around 300mg for a week or even 450 mg one time dose, although they say repeat it in a few weeks. and that will for sure wipe out the Tinea. However, may take up to 4-6 weeks for the spots to repigment. Tinea is gone, just takes time to get color back. But it does.

Taking it back with this thread, but I got tinea once on my chest, one big white blotch right in the middle. Started out small with a few dots. Anyway I washed the area with selsun blue twice daily until it went away, never came back

I say stick with the Lamasil for the duration and get your liver values tested as you go. Docs don't just give that stuff out and not monitor your liver. I had bad toenail fungus that gnarled my toenails and Lamasil knocked it out. I took Milk Thistle to help my liver during the three months. I'm all good now. Pretty feet and no itchy balls or anus. :)

I had surgery a few weeks ago on my rectum for tears from squatting and deadlifts. It somehow got a fungal infection before I had the surgery, so I went to another Dr. after I found out it was a fungal infection around my balls. They gave me medicine and it didn't do shit. I've heard to use athletes foot cream and/or jock itch creme on it but I just wondered if anyone had any suggestions or have experienced this problem. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

the best thing for fungal infections is lamisil .

Supposedly herpes is a fungus too and lamisil tabs kill it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131