advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever get persistent braing fog/dizziness?

have you checked your blood sugar throughout the day, and at times when you are feeling really dizzy?

It may have nothing to do with blood pressure.

Yes sir, it's always fine.

It seems unlikely that it is blood pressure either given whether the symptoms is bad or not, my BP doesn't get any lower/higher.

Could just be the fact I change Bystolic doses a lot and sometimes get up to 15mg and it takes a while to leave the body. This is what I am investigating now.

Well I got some good news kind of. Had my echocardiogram and the leak isn't nearly as bad as I feared. In fact, it actually showed minor improvement in 3 months (wtf?) which isn't even possible. Last time was moderate to severe and now it's mild to moderate. Go figure. I am not out of the woods obviously but I guess I won't be needing surgery for a while.

Bad news is I am still dizzy. I am going to try to wean off Bystolic despite the fact it isn't causing me to have hypotension. The doctor actually said it could take two weeks for the sides to go away, which I was surprised about. I am not convinced it's that but we will see what happens. Some days I take 15mg (like I'll take a tab if I don't like what my heart rate or BP says) and that might not be such a good idea.

So my diagnosis is nice, but the mystery continues.

That's amazing. What do you think contributed to the valve going from moderate-severe to mild-moderate in 3 months?

Congrats by the way :)

That's amazing. What do you think contributed to the valve going from moderate-severe to mild-moderate in 3 months?

Measurement error...

Never realized you were taking that much Nebivolol. 15mg is an extreme dose and may easily cause side effects. And given the long half-life of Nebivolol, these sides could last for quite a while.

Measurement error...

Never realized you were taking that much Nebivolol. 15mg is an extreme dose and may easily cause side effects. And given the long half-life of Nebivolol, these sides could last for quite a while.

Well, I raised it bc of the low dose oft trest I was using for 2 months. I'm back down to 5mg now. Symptoms haven't been as bad last two days. Hopefully it sustains.

Sometimes I'd notice my pulse or BP was a little higher than usual so I'd take another one. Sometimes I do things like this on impulse like this when maybe I shouldn't.

It didn't improve of course but also didn't get worse...but I have even better news.

New brilliant surgeon I just saw said my leak is more mild and that I may not even need surgery for 15 years. He said this type of leak is very common in people who have had aortic valve sparing root procedures. He explained everything in such detail and didn't rush me out the room. Said to check once a year. Today is a great day.

Yes, this is definitely good news but after seeing the things I've seen, I like to take all good news with a dash of skepticism. Ergo, this is in NOT a personal affront towards you nothuman.

1) The quality of the 2-D cardiac TTE which is dependent on the tech
2) The frequency being used for the transducer w/the "normal range" being 2-4
MegaHertz but this can vary based on the "view/window" and pt's body habitus.
3) Medication-induced changes in cardiac hemodynamics.
4) Inter-observer-variability (IOV), which, according the meta-analyses done by the JACC, Circulation, and NEJM demonstrate the greatest degree of discordance.

Qstn: How was the flow/leak measured on the Cardiac TTE's i.e. what mode was the Echo set to?

Yes, this is definitely good news but after seeing the things I've seen, I like to take all good news with a dash of skepticism. Ergo, this is in NOT a personal affront towards you nothuman.

1) The quality of the 2-D cardiac TTE which is dependent on the tech
2) The frequency being used for the transducer w/the "normal range" being 2-4
MegaHertz but this can vary based on the "view/window" and pt's body habitus.
3) Medication-induced changes in cardiac hemodynamics.
4) Inter-observer-variability (IOV), which, according the meta-analyses done by the JACC, Circulation, and NEJM demonstrate the greatest degree of discordance.

Qstn: How was the flow/leak measured on the Cardiac TTE's i.e. what mode was the Echo set to?

Thanks for the education, but I'll take the word of a very experienced surgeon + two very experienced cardiologists at major hospitals I've seen who have taken a look at my recent and previous echocardiogram imaging over someone who hasn't seen any of mine and isn't aware of my health history. Obviously you know things about this subject but you do not know about my specific situation other than the extremely limited info I have presented in this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks for the education, but I'll take the word of a very experienced surgeon + two very experienced cardiologists at major hospitals I've seen who have taken a look at my recent and previous echocardiogram imaging over someone who hasn't seen any of mine and isn't aware of my health history. Obviously you know things about this subject but you do not know about my specific situation other than the extremely limited info I have presented in this thread.

No worries bro. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity