advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ever heard of Pre-Protein (concentrated predigested)???

xpoc

Registered
20 grams of pre-digested protein per 2 tablespoons???? is this legit? It says collagen protein but also says it contains all EAAs. Not cheap but each bottle contains 300 grams of protein.

Isn’t pre-digested protein just hydrolyzed?

Yep, just read the label, hydrolyzed caseinate. It’s peptopro

OK so this is nothing ground breaking here? It just seemed like a LOT of grams of protein for only 2 tablespoons. Sounded almost too good to be true.

I used to keep this in my locker in high school and it had 22g per 4tblsp serving......................almost 20 years later I am pretty sure at least 18% of my gains can be atributed to this product, maybe even 19%.

1636897947220.png
mino 2222 Liquid by Optimum Nutrition is a delicious way to provide your muscle with high quality amino acids. Just one serving delivers over 22 grams of amino acids for building muscle in a delicious liquid form. No more pills or powders!

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: (tbs) 4
Servings Per: 18
Calories 130
Total Fat (g) 0
Total Carbs (g) 6
Sugars (g) 5
Proteins (g) 22

Ingredient Details: Alanine 2,100 mg, Arginine 1,950 mg, Asparte 1,520 mg, Cystine 20 mg, Glutamic Acid 2,440 mg, Glycine 5,570 mg, Histidine 270 mg, Isoleucine 360 mg, Leucine 740 mg, Lysine 980 mg, Methionine 380 mg, Phenylalanine 470 mg, Proline 3,140 mg, Serine 870 mg, Threonine 490 mg, Tryptophan 10 mg, Tyrosine 370 mg, Valine 560 mg.

Other Ingredients: Proprietary Protein Blend (Hydrolyzed Gelatin and Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolate), Crystalline Fructose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, FD&C Red #40

Suggested Use: As a Dietary Supplement, consume 4 Tablespoons before each meal and again before and after training, or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.

lol

When I was in high school, my father accused me of using steroids after finding this amino fuel in my room. He totally freaked. Back then it was in a white bottle with black label, tasted like shit. I had to explain to my father what amino acids were and that it was just protein. I don't know if it worked or the EAS Creatine or both. The EAS looked like below but it didn't have Phosphagen on the label.

images.jpeg public.jpg

When I was in high school, my father accused me of using steroids after finding this amino fuel in my room. He totally freaked. Back then it was in a white bottle with black label, tasted like shit. I had to explain to my father what amino acids were and that it was just protein. I don't know if it worked or the EAS Creatine or both. The EAS looked like below but it didn't have Phosphagen on the label.

View attachment 148566View attachment 148567
I remember that amino fuel. It has such a weird chalky, burnt taste

I made good gains when i used aminos 30 years ago. Course it may have been the 300 grams of protein i was eating.

Probably not even. Just like Biotests used something similar in their Plazma - but would never divulge details. My guess is that both are an inferior/less hydrolyzed/non standardized material.

Probably not even. Just like Biotests used something similar in their Plazma - but would never divulge details. My guess is that both are an inferior/less hydrolyzed/non standardized material.
Ya likely you’re correct

I made good gains when i used aminos 30 years ago. Course it may have been the 300 grams of protein i was eating.
Right, imagine drinking only 16oz of this per day and adding 300 grams of protein to your diet...sure it would be expensive but if you ate another 200 grams per day in regular food you would take in a whopping 500 grams without blowing out your gut. That said, it would be very expensive to spend 20 per day on this, but guys spend a lot more than that on gear so why not give it a shot? High protein without force feeding mega calories to get your protein????? Just throwing it out there.

Right, imagine drinking only 16oz of this per day and adding 300 grams of protein to your diet...sure it would be expensive but if you ate another 200 grams per day in regular food you would take in a whopping 500 grams without blowing out your gut. That said, it would be very expensive to spend 20 per day on this, but guys spend a lot more than that on gear so why not give it a shot? High protein without force feeding mega calories to get your protein????? Just throwing it out there.
I find things like meat and eggs have more going for them then just protein. Such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes etc. A scoop of whey protein can be added to every meal to up the protein and is easily digested for many people and not outrageously expensive for those that want to go that route. Bit i always found i made better gains off of eating real food myself. seems most of the pro's feel the same.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws