advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone excited for Bill Llewellyn's Underground Steroid book???

hghanadrol1

Registered
Bill Llewellyn, who is the author of the Anabolics books and owner of Molecular Nutrition, is almost finished with his underground steroids book......It supposively had some shocking truths and has been said that it will change up the underground business....It also supposed to have lab results also......

I'm excited, anyone else?

No.

Since you asked... :)

When is it supposed to come out?

How may "Steroid books" can one man write?
How many "shocking Truths" can there be?
I think all the info on roids that needs to be said, has been said.

No

Bill Llewellyn, who is the author of the Anabolics books and owner of Molecular Nutrition, is almost finished with his underground steroids book......It supposively had some shocking truths and has been said that it will change up the underground business....It also supposed to have lab results also......

Hi Bill!

Not excited but interested. I will buy it for the lab analyses of the UG lab gear.

interesting...

That could be interesting to get some lab results on the UG labs.

As with anyone writing a book the lab results will be bias to his business interests. Whats the point? Everything you need to know you can learn right here on the PM board... and if you have been here a while you probably already know it anyway.

JJ Insane1

I'll just pirate the e book. Im interested in who sells bunk shit but the important thing is that I have a trustworthy source, as all of u should.

Not really.

I have a hard time believing this book could be 100% unbiased. So I'll take the findings with a grain of salt. Already heard enough rumors about who "may" have a financial interest in this. Search other boards (never seen it hinted at here).

Last edited:
Personally, I just dont see how Bill can make a profit off of this other than the sells of the book, so I don't see a private motive....

I think it will be a big help to all of us to be able to look at the UG lab results...

Personally, I just dont see how Bill can make a profit off of this other than the sells of the book, so I don't see a private motive....

Wouldn't be the first time someone would get paid to say X company is better than Y company because of Z reason.

That is the point I've seen people make. Money speaks very loud. Like I said, rumors. We'll see what the book says and how many people say "well I used Jimbo's Test E and it wasn't bunk....".

Not excited but interested. I will buy it for the lab analyses of the UG lab gear.

How would you know that they're not altered, especially when certain UG labs have a financial interest in this book?

How would you know that they're not altered, especially when certain UG labs have a financial interest in this book?

Seriously. If one widely available UG Lab turns up with pharma garde purity and everything as labeled, while others falter, you could be talking about ten thousand bodybuilders dropping ~$500 each to grab their shit. That's 5 million dollars grossed right there, and I don't think I need to talk about profit margins for UGL...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131