advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH METRIBOLONE??

nasser3

Registered
Who can give me more info on metribolone?
Anyone have more experience with this drug ?
Is for real the most power drug?

Thanks.

Methyltrienolone is structurally similar to trenbolone (Parabolan/Finaplix), a well-liked and powerful androgen that does not aromatize to estrogen. The difference is the attachment of a 17-alpha-methyl group for oral activity. So one could refer to methyltrienolone as oral trenbolone. It was first explored quite some time ago by Negma in France, the same company that marketed Parabolan (trenbolone). But the drug was never approved by the French government and was hence never produced. The reason was extreme hepatoxicity. Bill Roberts, the biochemist, once commented that taking methyltrienolone made taking insane doses of anadrol and Halotestin together look mild on the liver. While I was unable to find anything in the literature that describes the extent of the liver toxicity, it's a generally accepted fact. That's also why, to the dissapointment of many, you will never find a commercially marketed methyltrienolone product. Its only sold in bulk to labs and universities for research studies involving androgens

No experience, but from reading about it in Anabolics 2006 you have to be crazy to try it. Active at 1-2mg's a day, the most hepatotoxic steroid ever made, LOL you'll shit your liver out after a week. I have doubt about advanced-stealth's stuff being real.

From Anabolics 2006

Methyltrienolone... which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose less than 1.0mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention;total bilirubin;activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphates and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be vary active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis ...thus methyltrienolone at present being the most "hepatotoxic" steroid.

No experience, but from reading about it in Anabolics 2006 you have to be crazy to try it. Active at 1-2mg's a day, the most hepatotoxic steroid ever made, LOL you'll shit your liver out after a week. I have doubt about advanced-stealth's stuff being real.

There are a lot of suppliers carrying it, as well as powder sources.
And no you dont shit out your liver in a week, in fact it poses no more danger than other orals with sensible use (no existing liver conditions, use limited to 3-4 weeks, at no more than 1 mg daily).

Tried it so did other people I know. No one liked it or felt that big of a diference compared to other compounds. And yes, it's very hard on the liver or kidneys, the day after using it the color of my hands turns yellowish and the skin looks like it's falling. that is a sign of liver or kidney problems, I just can't remember which one.
Oh, and it was injected to avoid stronger side effects. Don't know how is the oral metribolone.

Tried it so did other people I know. No one liked it or felt that big of a diference compared to other compounds. And yes, it's very hard on the liver or kidneys, the day after using it the color of my hands turns yellowish and the skin looks like it's falling. that is a sign of liver or kidney problems, I just can't remember which one.
Oh, and it was injected to avoid stronger side effects. Don't know how is the oral metribolone.

Wow, skin changes in one day!! Ive used Halotestin and I thought it was strong, and it didnt affect my skin at a dose of 50mg/day for 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner