advertise on professional muscle millions of hits per month
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone is SOUTH stuck at home? SNOW,ICE...

strongrhino

Banned
Fucking can ya say cabin fever? Havent left house since Sunday. Missin work, got my little girls, and no GYM. City of Atlanta shut down! Anyone else?

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Fucking can ya say cabin fever? Havent left house since Sunday. Missin work, got my little girls, and no GYM. City of Atlanta shut down! Anyone else?
I'm in Macon and it isn't to bad. Work was canceled the past two days. I put up billboards, so yea... haha

I did make it to the gym last night though. I am definitely putting down some food as I am bored and have nothing else to do but eat ;)

slyder

Registered
NC got it pretty bad too in a few places. I'm in Charlotte...nothing was open yesterday but a few places opened today around noon once some ice melted...gym's open today, thank God...I'm going stir-crazy.

BigDaddy_554

Registered
Yeah, this sucks!

I am there with you strongrihno. I am in north GA. I commute about 60 miles to work so been at home myself like you since Sunday. Nothing is open here either. I can make it to the gym, but it seems not a single employee can to open. WTF - have to take a day off and can't do anything I need to.

csmith8

Registered
Yep...Over here in Duluth. Got 7 inches sunday night through monday morning. Gym has been closed ever since and the roads are still ridiculous. Thank goodness I have a decent home gym so I was able to train chest/bis yesterday and back today. Hope the gym opens up before thursday because I can't do legs at the house!! Oh well probably need the rest anyway.

madmick

Registered
I'm trapped at home in the ATL area as well. Honestly,as a lifetime NYer I am speechless. I can not believe how easily 5" inches can shut a city down. The only thing open in my town is Walmart. No plows, no salt or sand. school closed fro 2 days in a row...announced 2 days in advance. not to mention the panic people are in.

dsgb

Newbies
I'm stuck in Marietta and gym has been closed last two days

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
I work on an ambulance in Cobb county so I have to go to work no matter what. Last night was crazy and the roads were horrible! Can't wait to go in tonight and do it all over again :-/ Atleast I have 4x4 on my personal vehicle though.

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Heard on the news that Atlanta has 11 snow plows for the entire city? Damn. Gotta love the sunny south.

johnnyboy

Registered
I'm in Raleigh, office was closed today. Hopefully everything will be clear by tomorrow.

Human Rocket

Registered
Central Alabama here... Got to lay out of work yesterday. Wish I could have done the same today but the Blizzard of 2011 was a dud down here. Just a few icicles is all. My regular gym was closed Monday but I had access to a small fitness center so I got a little bit of a workout in.

socialdfan

Registered
Wilmington, NC was hit with few inches shutting everything down...Made it out today though. Originally from Cleveland so this is nothing.

Norbert

Registered
Asheville NC all closed yesterday GYM TOO:eek:
Looks better today.

strongrhino

Banned
Sayin schools closed again tomorrow. Unbelievable. I have (lucky to) a Hummer all wheel drive and heavy. I seein so many trucks stuck on side of road in ice. pulled a few out with straps. But I got my 2 little girls cant be takin any risks. Never ever been stuck and my neighborhood has sick hills. Fun. But had to get food. Gym I own is 10 miles away so forget that.

Norbert

Registered
Sayin schools closed again tomorrow. Unbelievable. I have (lucky to) a Hummer all wheel drive and heavy. I seein so many trucks stuck on side of road in ice. pulled a few out with straps. But I got my 2 little girls cant be takin any risks. Never ever been stuck and my neighborhood has sick hills. Fun. But had to get food. Gym I own is 10 miles away so forget that.
U in Atlanta Bro? Saw at news its bad down there.

profish71

Registered
im from RI last week we got 12" two days later another 6" tonight where getting 12" to 16" so no school for kids .

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
New to Atlanta this year from NJ

It shouldn't be so bad. They just don't have any plows. None. Even the major roads are unplowed and icy. My wife is in Asia on business this week, so I'm home with our 8 and 11 year olds.

I feel like Jack Nicholson in The Shining. No, just kidding. :)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Midnight Temptation