over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone site inject their bi's?

snowmann

Newbies
Just wondering if there is any benefit to site injecting? I've done bi's before using slin pins w/out issues. I was looking to add a bit of peak to my biceps and I found using a 50/50 mix of eq/test e gives a nice bump/swell of the bicep but nothing too permanent. I haven't tried using a SEO yet and was unsure if I ever will. Anyone feel site injecting has its place or benefit (aside from just another place to inject).

Just wondering if there is any benefit to site injecting? I've done bi's before using slin pins w/out issues. I was looking to add a bit of peak to my biceps and I found using a 50/50 mix of eq/test e gives a nice bump/swell of the bicep but nothing too permanent. I haven't tried using a SEO yet and was unsure if I ever will. Anyone feel site injecting has its place or benefit (aside from just another place to inject).

have done before and have felt (although didnt measure to get definitive results. ) that i got some benefit. i was doing equ (1/2ml) 2ce a week each bi.

felt soooo horrible doing it though. used to wince at the feeling of it

I do like site injections,,,just so I dont have to hit the same inject site constantly. As far as direct growth from the injection,,,Ive not seen it.

MGF is commonly sight injected. Ppl say if gives them a great pump during a workout

imo syntherol and mfg are the only two compunds that should be sight injected

I have read numerous threads articles and studies that back my thoughts

I know AAS are sight injected but alot of ppl are out there saying its a myth

however good luck keep us posted!

have done before and have felt (although didnt measure to get definitive results. ) that i got some benefit. i was doing equ (1/2ml) 2ce a week each bi.

felt soooo horrible doing it though. used to wince at the feeling of it

bump hurts like hell

i usualy rotate and use biceps for synthetine and syntheselen no pain

i`ve used bi/tri`s and calfs with igf lr3. I ran it for maybe 4 weeks post work out because if I did it before the pump was so insane I couldn`t lift. Didn`t realize any noticeable site gains that remained permenant but would do it again there. Pain was not to bad just a little burn from the acid based water.

Thanks for the feedback fellas. The pain isn't that bad really, not anywhere near me not being able to lift. I used a 30 gauge by 1/2 inch and you cant really even feel that go in. I think I'll keep it up for a few weeks and if anything its just another place to pin.

I have discovered that there are quite a few nerves in the biceps. doh!

I love bicep injections. Once you've done propionate in them everything else is easy. I only use them for ED or EOD injections like prop, masteron, tren, etc. I leave the higher dosed and longer acting esters to glutes and delts.

i`ve used bi/tri`s and calfs with igf lr3. I ran it for maybe 4 weeks post work out because if I did it before the pump was so insane I couldn`t lift. Didn`t realize any noticeable site gains that remained permenant but would do it again there. Pain was not to bad just a little burn from the acid based water.

yeah i'm with you on this. the igf is the one i'd do for bi's and tri's now although it wont really have an effect on localised site growth if its lr3. plus there definitley will not be enough solution put in to even slightly stretch the fascia.

I just injected mine with test suspension yesterday for the second time and I see some growth for sure

I just injected mine with test suspension yesterday for the second time and I see some growth for sure

yeah but thats gonna be bruising. you arent gonna get growth that quick in there.

There is NO growth from site injection fellas. Unless it's SEO.
But you can use them, just to add to sites when you're poking yourself so much!

My little lab rat uses them in his rotation of sites. He also knows that there is no scientific proof that any long term growth occurs but he swears that he gets results from water based winny and water based suspension when he site injects those.

Me, i just let him go along with whatever he wants=-)

I have come to the conclusion that some localized growth can be had from short estered AAS.

site injecting is a myth, unless your shooting igf1 after training the muscle. The only site injection for size is synthol. From aas u get tempoary swelling from the oils, thats it. If it worked everyone would be the same size.

I used to spot inject into my triceps constantly and now have a large indent in my left arm when I flex.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws