over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold @ 20 years old.

I should also stress again, I train very intensely, for durations of 2-3 hours. I burn an ENORMOUS amount of calories training this way..

It seems very few people train in this marathon workout style anymore. Have you always trained this way and do you feel it has any benefits such as added muscle density?

I love Arnolds movies. Especially pumping iron. He's a conceited prick, which is why I like him.

I should also stress again, I train very intensely, for durations of 2-3 hours. I burn an ENORMOUS amount of calories training this way..

See I have max an hour to workout due to my work schedule. Have to pay the pills.

IMpressive stuff. His little tit dance always cracked me up lol..

It seems very few people train in this marathon workout style anymore. Have you always trained this way and do you feel it has any benefits such as added muscle density?

BINGO. I've always trained this way, and yes, I believe it's why I look the way that I do(and Arnold did).

Last edited:
You have a decent physique but you talk about yourself as if you are quite the pro. I would uphold your humility because youre not THAT incredible.

You have a decent physique but you talk about yourself as if you are quite the pro. I would uphold your humility because youre not THAT incredible.

That's the point bro. I'm not a PRO, I would NEVER wanna look like that. I compare myself to the GOLDEN BOYS. NO HGH, SLIN, or high Testosterone..

Also, I am not LEAN in these pics, I will post some more now that my EGO is slightly bruised LOLL

Last edited:
Insulin is highly anabolic and it was available at that time for bodybuilder. alot of them were using it back then.
we cant tell if he was using slin or not, unless u hear it from him , but at that time it was the key thing to get bigger with moderate amount of steroids compered to now.

Insulin or not gentics are the main thing with Arnold .
People. Think insulin Is the holy grail because they are afraid to use it , it's NOT ,I've had more impressive results from dbol .

Insulin is just another tool in ones arsenal , people who expect big things fro it will be very dissaponted . !!!
Try it and see

That's the point bro. I'm not a PRO, I would NEVER wanna look like that. I compare myself to the GOLDEN BOYS. NO HGH, SLIN, or high Testosterone..

Also, I am not LEAN in these pics, I will post some more now that my EGO is slightly bruised LOLL

Bro you are in good shape but you can't compare yourself with how Arnold looked even at 20. For one your arms are way more vascular and about half the size of Arnies.

Bro you are in good shape but you can't compare yourself with how Arnold looked even at 20. For one your arms are way more vascular and about half the size of Arnies.

Some of those aren't even recent, I am currently 210lbs, around 7%BF.

Ross, you look good.

IMO, no one ever has or ever will look as good as Arnie. We can all get his stats, none of us will have his look.

Ross, you look good.

IMO, no one ever has or ever will look as good as Arnie. We can all get his stats, none of us will have his look.

Bro that was pretty much the point I was making all along lol. It comes down to the fact that Arnie had good ass genes his arms and chest are simply massive and PERFECTLY formed for a 20 year old in the video. BigNshredded looks good no doubt the guy is in great shape but Arnold and Him aren't in the same ballpark genetics wise and thats perfectly fine there isn't anything wrong with that whatsoever.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131