over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold's first steroid experiences!

Norg

Newbies
A few hours ago in our austrian national tv ran a documentary about Arnold.

Including Arnolds first trainer Kurt Manul, he presented Arnolds weightlifting admission from his weightlifting club.

You can see it on the pics, started 1961 under permission from Dr. Rauscher. Kurt said this doc gave the whole team, 6 guys, including him self, steroids injections on health insurance.

He said the steroid called: Primobolan!

So we can finally say Arnolds first contact with ped's was around 15 years of age. Arnold was born 1947.

The story why Arnold love Primo is revealed, it was his first love :). Kurt said nothing about dosing, but he said 6 guys waiting monday morning for butt injection on the docs office 😁.

I hope some of you guys find this post interesting.

Stay strong!

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 115
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 115
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 117
Very interesting. Everyone has to start somewhere on PED. If your around most gyms eventually you will run into someone who has them or sells them especially in those days.

Arnold starting at 15 years old is probably right especially in the 60's. I started when I was 17 taking Winstrol pills 5 a day lol.Idiot..from guy in the gym. Wish it was Primobolan instead.

I kind of wonder where I would be if I got prescribed primo by a doctor at age 15.

According to his book he tried it once and it was no better than just getting a good tan, never used them again….

According to his book he tried it once and it was no better than just getting a good tan, never used them again….
Many rumors said he used primo in later cycles too. but maybe he was not satisfied by it. And i think for a 15 year old primo is doing more than a little tan. :)

I just don’t get Arnold anymore! You built an amazing physique. Who cares if it wasn’t natural! Just a let down to me now. I’m so disappointed in the man for caving to the pressure of the general public!

Cage

I just don’t get Arnold anymore! You built an amazing physique. Who cares if it wasn’t natural! Just a let down to me now. I’m so disappointed in the man for caving to the pressure of the general public!

Cage

The more he reveals himself the more I realize all the guy cares about is self promotion and absolutely nothing else. Sad because I revered the guy for all his accomplishments, probably the only celeb I would give two shits about if I saw them walking down the street….not so sure anymore.

The more he reveals himself the more I realize all the guy cares about is self promotion and absolutely nothing else. Sad because I revered the guy for all his accomplishments, probably the only celeb I would give two shits about if I saw them walking down the street….not so sure anymore.
Yeah. In the past I'd been worried about his well being after his car accident. Now I could care less and was more worried about the lady in the Prius he ran over with his big giant gas guzzling SUV. He likes to talk out about global warming.

Arnold should have been an advocate for the sport and steroid usage even during his political career. Instead, he cowered into polotics and abandoned the sport leaving the industry behind. It's completely ironic he has the Arnold Classic but denies steroid usage. I find him a pathaogical liar and arrogant. I had lunch with him one year at the Arnold Classic. Told a bunch of stupid jokes he only found funny. I know personally a police officer that was his bodyguard back in the 80's and said he was a pervert. I have little respect for this guy. Like the saying goes. "It is what it is".

Arnold should have been an advocate for the sport and steroid usage even during his political career. Instead, he cowered into polotics and abandoned the sport leaving the industry behind. It's completely ironic he has the Arnold Classic but denies steroid usage. I find him a pathaogical liar and arrogant. I had lunch with him one year at the Arnold Classic. Told a bunch of stupid jokes he only found funny. I know personally a police officer that was his bodyguard back in the 80's and said he was a pervert. I have little respect for this guy. Like the saying goes. "It is what it is".

From the way he conducts himself these days that isn’t hard to believe. As for advocating, he would never put himself out there like that he will only go the way the wind blows….whatever gets him more attention and likes. I don’t think it was always like that with him or at least maybe now with social media people are a lot more out there and exposed so we just see it more now for what it really is instead of little snippets here and there….

From the way he conducts himself these days that isn’t hard to believe. As for advocating, he would never put himself out there like that he will only go the way the wind blows….whatever gets him more attention and likes. I don’t think it was always like that with him or at least maybe now with social media people are a lot more out there and exposed so we just see it more now for what it really is instead of little snippets here and there….
He was friends with Franco Columbu, so I think Arnold must have been a good guy at one time. Franco seemed like a good man and I doubt he would befriend an asshole. Perhaps Arnold changed quite a bit as he aged in the US.

He was friends with Franco Columbu, so I think Arnold must have been a good guy at one time. Franco seemed like a good man and I doubt he would befriend an asshole. Perhaps Arnold changed quite a bit as he aged in the US.

I guess if I had to pinpoint it then it would be with him entering the political realm….that was opening Pandora’s box for him.

I can tell ya both Arnold and Franco were known as... well.. assholes.. Franco was also a womanizer and many times would just hit on women right in front of their husband.. if you talked to many old timers in that era they hated Arnold and Franco. And no it wasn't jealousy.. it was because of the pure unadulterated arrogance.. unfortunately Franco learned from Arnold.

I can tell ya both Arnold and Franco were known as... well.. assholes.. Franco was also a womanizer and many times would just hit on women right in front of their husband.. if you talked to many old timers in that era they hated Arnold and Franco. And no it wasn't jealousy.. it was because of the pure unadulterated arrogance.. unfortunately Franco learned from Arnold.
Dang, he seemed like a good guy from what I saw. Things make a lot more sense that way though!

In this world it is a rule : if you want to be on top you need to be psycho, just look everywhere from corpo to media.

I think you've got it backwards. Becoming extremely successful opens the door to unbridled arrogance and self worth.

I guess if I had to pinpoint it then it would be with him entering the political realm….that was opening Pandora’s box for him.
Probably happened fast with stardom in Hollywood. One of the worst things about him is how he got his maid pregnant. It does seem like once the boy got older and his secret was revealed, he did start spending time with his son. Hopefully he has taken good care of him financially.

Reactions: Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity