YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Asiagold Bringing It On To A Growing World!

AsiaGear

OG' since '99
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Promuscle Members,

Sale pricing on QV Quality body oils and Chinese yellow top bath salts. Whether you buy one bottle or a case the price remains unbelievably low.

It just doesn't get any better than this.

Order today as we are not expecting any delays in deliveries until after the holidays and everything is being delivered on schedule presently.

While supplies last!

Asiagold

[email protected]

Excludes a few countries where poor or limited service prevents delivery.

Please Note: I do not check PM's

I sent you email, did you get it?

SPECIALS FOR PM MEMBERS ONLY!!

ASIAGOLD's LOW-COST, QUALITY, ASIAN PRODUCTS

INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS DELIVERY WORLDWIDE*
* Excludes a few countries where laws and tarrifs make the cost of doing business to high.

HOLIDAY DELIVERY STATUS:
Looking across the horizon through our established delivery pathways we are happy to report that everything is getting through as scheduled across the board. You can expect your order to arrive between 4-7 days after payment has been recieved.

WE KEEP YOUR COSTS DOWN:
In many countries your cost to send us payment is only $14.

WE HAVE IT ON THE SHELF:
If we don't have it on the shelf we will say so. We try our best not to accept payment when we don't hold the product. We will offer an alternative and in the case where we may have accepted money for something we don't possess we will refund money in a timely and safe manner.

WE GET YOUR PACKAGE THERE ON TIME AS SCHEDULED:
We attempt to eliminate any delivery problems on our end by using time-tested packaging and documentation. These steps attempt to eliminate problems for customs agents by allowing them to focus their efforts on contraband.

WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT WANTING YOU TO HAVE A SAFE AND JOYOUS XMASS!!

PUT LUXURIOUS PRODUCTS UNDER THE TREE WITH THESE SPECIALS

For Professional Muscle members Only!

You won't find it our product catalog!

SPECIALS:

GROW WHILE BATHING!

Buy $500 worth of regularly priced body or skin products and get the best Asian " Yellow-Top " bath salts for $150 ( up to two at this price! )

or

Buy $300 worth of regularly priced body or skin products and get the best Asian " Yellow-Top " bath salts for $175 ( up to two at this price! )

or

SOAK THE FAT AWAY!

Buy $500 worth of regularly, priced, body or skin products, and get 100 of the best Asian, Damn Nice Product, bath pouches for $400 ( 50 for $225 )100 maximum.

or

Buy $300 worth of regularly, priced, body or skin products, and get 100 of the best Asian, Damn Nice Product, bath pouches for $500 ( 50 for $250 )100
maximum.

SPECIAL LIMITATIONS: Limits on totals. One special per order. While supplies last.

REFERENCES: We should be considered " GOLDEN ". If you don't believe that don't inquire and certainly don't order. We are not perfect, but we do it all very well. If we can't resolve it quickly, we welcome mod mediation.

WOLF:
It took me 8 hours to respond becuase I had to seek answers on a couple questions you had; LOL

MEMBERS: Please don't use the board to communicate anything but bumps or serious problems. We normally respond to emails within 4-14 hours. If you ask questions it may take longer. If you have not heard from us for more than 24 hours during the week then please feel free to post on the thread. Weekends we sometimes get away from the computer so limit your expectations on weekends plaese. We don't work the boards and we don't use private messages. It is email only and sometimes Securenym isn't always compatable with other email services particularly hushmail, hush, cyber, as they never wanted to allow. We would ask you to stop using aol, msn, hotmail and hush related accounts. We have not heard a thing negative about www.safe-mail.net but always remember " you get what you pay for ".

[email protected]

asia gold seems very solid...

BUMP!

That's a hell of an offer! Very nice of you AG. I've heard good things about you.

bump asia for very fast t/a, awesome communication and prices !!!!

CHRISTMAS 2 DAY YELLOWTOP SALE!!

CHRISTMAS PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE MEMBER BLOW-UP SALE!!

Through Monday Only!
Payment Must Be Recieved By Wednesday!
====================================
Asiagold

Yellowtop Bath Salts

$175 each for 1 jar
$150 each for 5 jars
$140 each for 10 jars
$40 shipping and handling

[email protected]

=============================
Asiagear

Yellowtop Bath Oils

$195 each for 1 jar
$175 each for 5 jars
$20 shipping and handling

[email protected]

Dude ,Why is Canada a no go? Is it that bad ? Just woundering.:cool:

Didn't he say in his post that he doesn't communicate here, that you have to email him?

Asiagear is the MAN!!!!! Love my bath oils!! My skin is so silky smooth now. It only took 4 days to become a new me. I'm going to go and hop in the tub and put on some more Barry Manilow and soak for another hour! Cant forget the candles either!lol

Asiagear is the MAN!!!!! Love my bath oils!! My skin is so silky smooth now. It only took 4 days to become a new me. I'm going to go and hop in the tub and put on some more Barry Manilow and soak for another hour! Cant forget the candles either!lol

:D

Can't get a response??

There is a possability that your email service is not entirely compatable with securenym.net. Not much we can do about that. We are stuck on securenym.net but find that www.safe-mail.net appears to provide relatively good free secure service thats compatable.

Another possability is that we are spending time with our family and not readily responding to emails. We actually think this is a good thing. After all it is the holidays.

We are vet's and we are " golden ". You don't hear that term much anymore, but we were golden back in the gade's day.

Back then if you would have asked for advise from people like us, you would have been told that websites are trouble for people like us. You have to really understand the game to know why that is. But we can tell you that the negative experience of others these last few years has only reinforced that position.

This is Big A's party and there is a reason why we have a place at the table.

Merry Christmas!

Asiagold

[email protected]

We don't work the boards so please just keep trying or have a mod send us an email if you don't think we are responding to you in a timely manner.

Whatsmore, we are always open to mod mediation should there ever be a problem we can't solve between us.

Last edited:
just want to give you my experience i placed a small delivery with a.g. it was recieved 5 days later and considering it was just before christmas and im in the uk thats good enough for me good service and good prices

AMAZING SERVICE. RECIEVED MY BATH PRODUCTS IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS. HE'S THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Feeling A Little Unloved

My partner Asiagear is getting all the attention. Even had someone asking him if Asia's bath salts were any good ". I could answer it a couple ways but as I said, I am feeling unloved. You want love, you give it!

Through Thursday:

Only for PM members!!!

Place an order for yellow top bath salts and get 5 boxes for $175 each!
Place an order foryellow top bath salts anf get 10 boxes for $150 each!
Get blue tops same price!
maybe I should have asked my partner? oh what the hell he's to busy with all the attention!

Happy New Year!

[email protected]

The better half!!

Oh and their are no delivery issues other then a little slow due to the holidays.

My partner Asiagear is getting all the attention. Even had someone asking him if Asia's bath salts were any good ". I could answer it a couple ways but as I said, I am feeling unloved. You want love, you give it!

Through Thursday:

Only for PM members!!!

Place an order for yellow top bath salts and get 5 boxes for $175 each!
Place an order foryellow top bath salts anf get 10 boxes for $150 each!
Get blue tops same price!
maybe I should have asked my partner? oh what the hell he's to busy with all the attention!

Happy New Year!

[email protected]

The better half!!

Oh and their are no delivery issues other then a little slow due to the holidays.

big bump for asiagold recived in 5 days and it was holidays.great people.peace

Bump..

Accross The Delivery Horizon

Everything is getting through without problem but with about a 7 day delay because of the holiday.

Asiagold

[email protected]

Asiagold

Have you heard of any problems with delivery to Professional Muscle members?

We haven't.

With the exception of one corrupt country whos agents want to be bribed, we can't report any problems other than a weeks delay due to holiday traffic.

Here's something to think about though so you don't get to annoyed. You in the USA are now experiencing high prices on things secondary to high fuel prices. It is frustrating I am sure. Well the devaluation of the dollar globally will have the same effect on most everything. Everyone is being hurt by this and some expensive luxury items like Bath oils and Salts where there wasn't much of a profit margin are going to be affected. Limited availabilty is another factor that will ultimately drive pricing up.

Having said that, let me just caution you that come the Chinese New Year ( Feb. 1st ) we will be evaluating what it is worth to carry some items. In the meantime ( unless you expect to see gas at $2 a gallon again ) you better consider getting your Yellow and Blue Top Bath Salts now at around $200 a case with $50 express shipping this month and not next.

Thanks For The Support!

Asiagold

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member