mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspiring bodybuilder ! Hoping lots comment !

Question

Why the hell are you dieting to lose weight?

Why the hell are you dieting to lose weight?

Going through the trial and error phase. Learning how my body works when it comes down to loosing weight. It will benefit me in the long run, plus i have extra fat on stomach so it couldn't hurt to loose it.

I would worry less about being beach ready and devote your time to adding mass if you want to be a competitive bodybuilder. There is nothing wrong with being lean, but do not restrict yourself from adding muscle. You seem lean enough to me.

I would worry less about being beach ready and devote your time to adding mass if you want to be a competitive bodybuilder. There is nothing wrong with being lean, but do not restrict yourself from adding muscle. You seem lean enough to me.

i agree, imo, if you really wanna be a competitive bodybuilder go for the mass, well it all comes down to how soon you wanna compete, near future, bulk and add mass, if not lean gains is what id do

You look great now..........do not be a bodybuilder as you will lose your attractive physique.......stay like that and maybe gain a little size......do not turn towards steroids......stay natural. Trust me.

I think its good that our members, especially a Professional bodybuilder, can come on here and tell young people to stay off steroids and not be ridiculed for doing so. Attitudes are changing now, its used to be that if anyone dare preach that on a bodybuilding site you would be run outta town.

I think its good that our members, especially a Professional bodybuilder, can come on here and tell young people to stay off steroids and not be ridiculed for doing so. Attitudes are changing now, its used to be that if anyone dare preach that on a bodybuilding site you would be run outta town.

I agree...and this from a guy who has seen every side of the sport. When I was younger, I thought I was superman and could care less about the future. As I get older, I realize that I want to be around and healthy for a long time!

I agree...and this from a guy who has seen every side of the sport. When I was younger, I thought I was superman and could care less about the future. As I get older, I realize that I want to be around and healthy for a long time!

Yep, its a life lesson that many times has to be learned that hard way. It is really good to have guys like Phil on this board, I really appreciate his contribution these days.

i agree, imo, if you really wanna be a competitive bodybuilder go for the mass, well it all comes down to how soon you wanna compete, near future, bulk and add mass, if not lean gains is what id do

I'm learning what my body responds to and doesn't for weight loss. I think everyone should spend the time learning what works and doesn't work for building size and leaning down.

I truly value everyone's opinions on here !

You definitely have a lot of potential bud, good luck with the path you choose.

Thank you for the kind words! I hope the same for you brother.

Do you plan on competing

Yes sir, but not anytime soon. My plan is to move to a bigger named state and then find professional guidance.

You look great! That's the look that women love. Very good proportion and symmetry. Keep doing what you're doing. ;)

You look great! That's the look that women love. Very good proportion and symmetry. Keep doing what you're doing. ;)

^This. If you're concerned with that, be prepared for the fact that as you get bigger and bigger there will be less women interested in you...just the truth.

...but then again there are always women out there who love meatheads :D

I know your aspiring to be a bodybuilder and not a -powerlifter but what are your maxes on bench,deadlift, squat and Overhead press?

^This. If you're concerned with that, be prepared for the fact that as you get bigger and bigger there will be less women interested in you...just the truth.

...but then again there are always women out there who love meatheads :D

Haha thanks boys. Yes, sure a lot of woman like the lean build but it all comes down to what YOU want. This isn't the look I'm happy with so I will make changes ! I honestly believe it all comes down to personality with the women, though. I know you've all seen some fine women with guys that you would think have no chance! .. BOom their personality got them those girls (Pretend the guys didn't have tons of money either lol)

You look good, very good for 21 years old and drug free, if I were you I would stay clean for another few years at least, and then decide if I really need them.

How your training and daily diet when bulked looked like?

Hey man read this carefuly

I'm 23 and I regret getting into bodybuilding... well hardcore like this (drugs and ...)

Naturally I went to 185 ripped, girls liked me a lot, I was ripped.

but my egos didn't let me stay natural, I didn't feel like a man because I thought MEN should be very musclar ( phsycological shit going through my head ) so I started juicing and everyday I was becoming more obssessed with the way I looked. Very unhealthy, at one point I failed 2 classes because I was more into bodybuilding than school, that's when I was 21 ! I started juicing at 20.... And yes I used to wanna be a huge ass mother fucker, dreamed to be a pro bodybuilder

As time passed by, I got more mature, and I became honest with myself, I didn't have the pro genetics so I thought to myself wtf, this will get me NOWHERE, so now I'm focousing on more important things in life than muscles. ( I still care a lot about muscles but SCHOOL is #1 now )

WE ARE YOUNG Right now ! We need to build our future, muscles are not the future buddy... Money is, living a happy life is, being happy with yourself is

Last edited:
You look good, very good for 21 years old and drug free, if I were you I would stay clean for another few years at least, and then decide if I really need them.

How your training and daily diet when bulked looked like?

hey, thanks bro ! As for the training and diet: was a 6 day split followed by one rest day . typical stuff my man. as for diet i'm super strict. i'm not one who eats whatever they'd like and whenever. i measure everything..yep you heard me right. i like knowing exactly what im taking in. i track all my calories etc online, and only take in complex carbs. healthy fats, lean proteins. you probably think i'm crazy but i never eat junk, i dont have cheat meals/days when bulking. once you deprive yourself of those foods for so long, you loose the cravings for them.

You look great! Good luck with what you choose for your future. I am sure whatever you decide, you will put a lot of thought behind it and do what's best for you. Judging from your posts, you are an intelligent person and very level headed. Wise beyond your years for 21. :headbang:

You look great! Good luck with what you choose for your future. I am sure whatever you decide, you will put a lot of thought behind it and do what's best for you. Judging from your posts, you are an intelligent person and very level headed. Wise beyond your years for 21. :headbang:

I appreciate it man. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Hey man read this carefuly

I'm 23 and I regret getting into bodybuilding... well hardcore like this (drugs and ...)

Naturally I went to 185 ripped, girls liked me a lot, I was ripped.

but my egos didn't let me stay natural, I didn't feel like a man because I thought MEN should be very musclar ( phsycological shit going through my head ) so I started juicing and everyday I was becoming more obssessed with the way I looked. Very unhealthy, at one point I failed 2 classes because I was more into bodybuilding than school, that's when I was 21 ! I started juicing at 20.... And yes I used to wanna be a huge ass mother fucker, dreamed to be a pro bodybuilder

As time passed by, I got more mature, and I became honest with myself, I didn't have the pro genetics so I thought to myself wtf, this will get me NOWHERE, so now I'm focousing on more important things in life than muscles. ( I still care a lot about muscles but SCHOOL is #1 now )

WE ARE YOUNG Right now ! We need to build our future, muscles are not the future buddy... Money is, living a happy life is, being happy with yourself is

I respect your mind set and I'm glad you're on the right track now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear