mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspiring bodybuilder ! Hoping lots comment !

You look great man. I would echo what Phil said, stay natural and keep an attractive physique. It's your decision so good luck either way, you definitely do have great potential.

Very impressed brother. I have always had the physique body and the appealing body myself. It does get me further with modeling (pm me if you want my agency that I deal with that has hooked me up with some shoots for a few clothing lines), but Ive always wanted to be bigger and be a pro myself. For me I started gear and not been lucky with blood pressure issues and have got side tracked along the way. Im not much older and love your views on the sport, life, and health.

Stay natural, work with a trainer like Phil, Shelby, etc and enjoy life. Stay devoted and 3 or 4 years down the line see where you are. You could be a natural pro possibly, modeling, or doing physique shows. Our economy isnt the best and bettering yourself education wise, finicially, and mentally (state of being, happy, etc) are essential.

Very impressed brother. I have always had the physique body and the appealing body myself. It does get me further with modeling (pm me if you want my agency that I deal with that has hooked me up with some shoots for a few clothing lines), but Ive always wanted to be bigger and be a pro myself. For me I started gear and not been lucky with blood pressure issues and have got side tracked along the way. Im not much older and love your views on the sport, life, and health.

Stay natural, work with a trainer like Phil, Shelby, etc and enjoy life. Stay devoted and 3 or 4 years down the line see where you are. You could be a natural pro possibly, modeling, or doing physique shows. Our economy isnt the best and bettering yourself education wise, finicially, and mentally (state of being, happy, etc) are essential.

Thanks for the kind words/motivation !! I hope you stay on track with your blood pressure man. I just saw your transformation thread. I'm the one who's IMPRESSED. Great job my dude. Who knows where i'll end up. I'll I know is i'm sticking with it !

Just a little update on how I'm looking ! May possibly be working with one of the greats from the 90's ;) Stay tuned :p

b8mps3.jpg

You're a smart fellow for joining the board and getting advice. Carefully decipher which advice you accept though. May you have a bright and prosperous future.

I wish I stayed natural until i was about 23-24. I'm as old as you and done 2 cycles. If I could take that back I can't say I would but I would of thought more of what I was doing.

I wish I stayed natural until i was about 23-24. I'm as old as you and done 2 cycles. If I could take that back I can't say I would but I would of thought more of what I was doing.

Why is that? You look huge in your avatar bro. Do you feel you could have been my size without the gear? To be very honest..me starting as a very skinny ecto..i wouldn't say to someone sure they can get to my size with training and a little bit of dieting. I gave up my life to get where i am now. It really doesn't come easy, but you get what you put in.

That's funny, I say the opposite. I wish I had started at 20

I think you do not have any chance of high level competition.
I think you should try and take that into risk when going about things

I feel the same way. I started lifting at 16 but knew nothing about diet and certainly had no idea about AAS. I finally figured out both much later in life, which means I wasted a lot of time and effort in the gym--for decades! I had convinced myself my genetics would never let me grow as big as I wanted to, but now I know that is not true. I'm much larger than I ever expected I would be and I like how I look and I like how I feel and wish I could have looked and felt this way in my 20s. I think the key is to find a mentor--someone you trust and who knows both sides of the sport and then work from there.

You have incredible genetics to look the way you do at your age and with your experience. It wouldn't hurt to get your feet wet competing as a natural with plans to move on later, but IMO it also wouldn't hurt if you jumped right into intelligent and well-advised use of AAS--use does not have to equal abuse. Just know there are those of us who wish we had started sooner in life.

idk i have mixed feelings...if I had researched it better when I was younger I prob would have said I'm glad I did..but I didn't and just went in with a idgaf attitude. plus I'm getting older and I'm starting to realize I want to have children someday. otherwise I'd just stay on.

Why is that? You look huge in your avatar bro. Do you feel you could have been my size without the gear? To be very honest..me starting as a very skinny ecto..i wouldn't say to someone sure they can get to my size with training and a little bit of dieting. I gave up my life to get where i am now. It really doesn't come easy, but you get what you put in.
Idk I'm not an ecto. I was a fat kid so I kinda always had a bit of size aside from being 5'3. I feel like I could have gotten a bit bigger naturally. to the size I am now? no. to where I want to be? no. but then again thats why I use now.

I think you do not have any chance of high level competition.
I think you should try and take that into risk when going about things

I can't please everyone, but may I have your opinion on why you think that?

I can't please everyone, but may I have your opinion on why you think that?

I'm not trying to be an ass, I think the same way of my self.
You look great, but not like a top Pro would have looked as a natural.
I think you should consider that before selling your health, body, mind and soul to the bodybuilding lifestyle like so many kids of our age do , chasing the bodybuilding pipe dream.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131