over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATT: PRO'S

MR.BICEPS

Banned
My friend Pdogg posted some pics in our photo section.. Hes not on any anabolics whatsoever..I know most wouldnt have guessed it but its true none the less.

He's been dieting for over 6 months with a stringent high protein-low carb diet.HES CONSUMING upwards of 500 grams of protein a day along with aerobics and intense weight lifting..

Hes only 25 year old..I keep telling him he would blow away the compettion at the nationals if hed just get on something like test-tren or winnie..Get on something for crying out loud..!!!!

You pro's know your stuff when it comes too examining one's potential..Can someone tell him the honest truth about his potential if hed get on a basic anabolic cycle..

..HES BEEN DEAD SET ON STAYING NATURAL...!!!! I'm hoping one of you pros can persuade him differently so he doesnt miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime..

IMO he is national material as a natural and will go farther than he could ever imagine if hed get on some anabolics. He would at least make the muscle mags dont you think so?

Thanks guys ;)

MR.BICEPS said:
My friend Pdogg posted some pics in our photo section.. Hes not on any anabolics whatsoever..I know most wouldnt have guessed it but its true none the less.

He's been dieting for over 6 months with a stringent high protein-low carb diet.HES CONSUMING upwards of 500 grams of protein a day along with aerobics and intense weight lifting..

Hes only 25 year old..I keep telling him he would blow away the compettion at the nationals if hed just get on something like test-tren or winnie..Get on something for crying out loud..!!!!

You pro's know your stuff when it comes too examining one's potential..Can someone tell him the honest truth about his potential if hed get on a basic anabolic cycle..

..HES BEEN DEAD SET ON STAYING NATURAL...!!!! I'm hoping one of you pros can persuade him differently so he doesnt miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime..

IMO he is national material as a natural and will go farther than he could ever imagine if hed get on some anabolics. He would at least make the muscle mags dont you think so?

Thanks guys ;)
Im no Pro but i can tell you he doesnt posses the elite shape drugs or no drugs it comes down to overall structure ,,,, dont get me wrong he looks great but to push him to use drugs for a national appearance or a pic ina muscle mag is wrong just my thoughts peace bro.

Vander_V said:
Im no Pro but i can tell you he doesnt posses the elite shape drugs or no drugs it comes down to overall structure ,,,, dont get me wrong he looks great but to push him to use drugs for a national appearance or a pic ina muscle mag is wrong just my thoughts peace bro.

Thanks for your input...What body parts would he need to bring up if he would ever decide to take drugs and go for it?

Im gonna have to disagree with you Vander...

Once agian Im no pro either (far from it). I dont totally believe in the the "elite shape" thing. I just think about a few successful pro bb who did not appear to have that great shape to start out with. Yates was one, heck even big Ronnie coleman looked kinda crappy until like 96. Im not saying that shape is not important. I just think you have to get as much muscle on your frame as possible and be shredded to the bone. Then when you do this you will see if you got what it takes or not. I do agree that to go to the extremes it would take to make the leap to see if you truly had what it takes to excell in to the pro ranks is probably not worth the gamble. Also I hear you on "shape" because people like Dex Jackson have incredible shape seperation and proportion as well as a nice flow to there body but that is all genetic to look "pretty". I gotta give pdogg props though for looking damn good drug free. Those wheels are rediculous. :D

Last edited:
IMO if a guy is happy without AS I wouldn't try to get him to go to the dark side.

Last edited:
Crowler said:
IMO if a guy is happy without AS I wouldn't try to get him to go to the dark side.

I agree. It's his body, his decision.

Trust me guys, I think about going that route on a daily basis and honestly, I don't want to do what it takes to take it to the pro level. (It would be cool though.) I just want to compete in the NPC Nationals once just to say I did. I know that this level of training and dieting that I'm putting my body through will end soon b/c I'm getting ready for bigger and better things (dental school in aug 2006).

Mr. B, I appreciate your concern about my so-called potential as a bb'er but let me reiterate the fact that my health is most important to me and should be for all of us.

PHIL HERNON said:
Not everyone wants to announce to the world that they take steroids.
agreed, a person would rather tell you there not if asked, especially with all the latest negativity going on about being enhanced you cant blame them

Yup I hear you....

It is all a personal decision. Im clean and I love it hehehehehe....Later.

PHIL HERNON said:

Oh yes Phil you are 100% correct in what you say..I can vouch hes not an any drugs..

Now back to my question, does he have the potential to get somewhere in bodybuilding if he were to get on some strong anabolics-GH for a few years?

Obviosuly Pdogg's not gonna do it regardless..I'm personal friends with Pdogg and Ive been telling them for a while..

I quess I'm just trying too prove my point to him that he does have what it takes..No hes not like Ronnie Coleman..But I have seen him up colse after being pumped up and his over symetry is mind blowing for a natural..

Nationals is like a pro level, i think if you have this extraordinary mass and you only want to compete to say you did it, you are in exelen shape, you only need to use AS if you want to get the first places.

Maybe your back is your weekest point, dont be worry try to decide what are your goals and go get it.

First off

I have known people very close who say they aren't on ,they don't let anyone know. try to screw with your head by saying he isn't doing anything and looking better than you.2nd I have sen more people quit taking gear when they don't look like Jay Cutler in 6 weeks..some people don't get a huge reaction from gear

I think your more concerned about this then he is. I think he has a great build for being natural but to say he would "blow away" ppl at nationals is kinda crazy to say...we are talking about some of the best Bber in the world who compete at nationals and you think he can blow them away? lol

Its to hard to say how much better he would be on steroids...but its clear he doesnt want to take the so i dont see why anyone should try to talk him into it.

Guys,
I'm not even worried about "blowing" the competition away at the Nationals. I'll be happy just to qualify for the Nationals and just to step up on stage after a long hiatus from bb'ing. I don't care if I place 1st or dead last. It's a personal goal I've set for myself. Also, I do appreciate the honest assessments everyone has given me. Now please stop worrying about me and eat a steak or ten. :)

NPC PITTSBURGH said:
I think your more concerned about this then he is. I think he has a great build for being natural but to say he would "blow away" ppl at nationals is kinda crazy to say...we are talking about some of the best Bber in the world who compete at nationals and you think he can blow them away? lol

Its to hard to say how much better he would be on steroids...but its clear he doesnt want to take the so i dont see why anyone should try to talk him into it.

I never said he or anyone for that matter would blow them away.Please quote me correctly bro....I just think he has the overall symetry Kind of like Phil Hernon has with those big legs to probably get his foot into the door if hed get on some good drugs and stay on them...

Oh well no worries I quess opinions vary.. I know what I think and thats all that matters..I was Just hoping some others would back me on this matter..

Great point

PHIL HERNON said:

Exactly my thinking. But if a dude was natural and was thinking about using for the wrong reasons then yes i thinks its a rather dumb thing to do.

Pdogg310 said:
Guys,
I'm not even worried about "blowing" the competition away at the Nationals. I'll be happy just to qualify for the Nationals and just to step up on stage after a long hiatus from bb'ing. I don't care if I place 1st or dead last. It's a personal goal I've set for myself. Also, I do appreciate the honest assessments everyone has given me. Now please stop worrying about me and eat a steak or ten. :)

I'll have ten if your buying..

Vander_V said:
Exactly my thinking. But if a dude was natural and was thinking about using for the wrong reasons then yes i thinks its a rather dumb thing to do.

I remember back before I started taking steorids in my early 20's I used to have all kinds of people ask me if I was on steroids..I looked like someone who was using but had never touched them at that point..

I used to have alot of mesomorphic qualities but now with my age the endomorphosis as I call it has kicked in hard..

I started drugs at age 36 and am now 39. I have had less people ask me that question directly..Ive had some ask but not as many people come up too me now and ask that question"ARE YOU TAKING STEROIDS". Maybe they know and are afraid to ask dont know???

I can tell you for a fact 10 years of age makes a big difference in what one can do with and without drugs in reagrd to muscular development..

When Pdogg hits his mid 30's he will see its much different than when your 25.. I know ten years doesnt sound like a lot but it makes all the difference in the world what one can achieve with and without the aid of drugs..In ten years he will not be able to keep up the physique he has now without the aid of anabolics..Just aint gonna happen...

VANDER this age thing will hit you hard also.Let me be the first too tell you it is a very very hard thing to accept..The leg size decreases and the body fat likes to stick around the mid section.You get more tendonitus as well... I'm certain some of the older boys on here like Excel can attest to what I am saying..GETTING OLD IS TOUGH..Better do it while you are youing..

Thats the only reason I made this post about pdogg..Obviously hes not interested in takin gteh needed drugs to excel in bodybuilding..Thats his decison and I'll respect that and leave it along..

MR.BICEPS said:
I remember back before I started taking steorids in my early 20's I used to have all kinds of people ask me if I was on steroids..I looked like someone who was using but had never touched them at that point..

I used to have alot of mesomorphic qualities but now with my age the endomorphosis as I call it has kicked in hard..

I started drugs at age 36 and am now 39. I have had less people ask me that question directly..Ive had some ask but not as many people come up too me now and ask that question"ARE YOU TAKING STEROIDS". Maybe they know and are afraid to ask dont know???

I can tell you for a fact 10 years of age makes a big difference in what one can do with and without drugs in reagrd to muscular development..

When Pdogg hits his mid 30's he will see its much different than when your 25.. I know ten years doesnt sound like a lot but it makes all the difference in the world what one can achieve with and without the aid of drugs..In ten years he will not be able to keep up the physique he has now without the aid of anabolics..Just aint gonna happen...

VANDER this age thing will hit you hard also.Let me be the first too tell you it is a very very hard thing to accept..The leg size decreases and the body fat likes to stick around the mid section.You get more tendonitus as well... I'm certain some of the older boys on here like Excel can attest to what I am saying..GETTING OLD IS TOUGH..Better do it while you are youing..

Thats the only reason I made this post about pdogg..Obviously hes not interested in takin gteh needed drugs to excel in bodybuilding..Thats his decison and I'll respect that and leave it along..

DUDE where do you get this stuff from LOl ,,,, Oh and Xcel is young not some old man with a cane :p

Old age is a blessing ,,, if i can live to be old ive lived a good life every year is a gift , i think you may have had some misleading information bro.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear