over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ATTENTION GH blue tops & refridgeration

ACK

Registered
I purchased 2 kits of Blue Tops about 14 months ago but due to a seperation with the ex i couldn't afford more until now. I only researched cycles not storage. BIG MISTAKE. I have had at at room temp about 60-65 degrees. After doing some more research i found out it needs to be refridgerated before mixing not just after mixing with injectable water. I just wanted to let all that didn't know so they don't make the same mistake i did. To my understanding it is no longer effective. Is there a chance it may have any possible value?

HGH Storage
HGH can withstand temperatures up to 37 degrees Celsius for over a month and 45 degrees Celsius for over a week. Shipping takes 5 to 10 days. Before the shipping everything is stored in perfect environment (between 2 - 8 degrees Celsius). When you receive it, you should keep it in the refrigerator. DO NOT FREEZE IT!

Before reconstitution:

If refrigerated between 2 - 8 degrees Celsius it's good for over a year (until expiration date)
At room temperature (up to 37 degrees Celsius) it's good for over 30 days
At up to 45 degrees Celsius it's good for about a week.

After reconstitution:

It has to be refrigerated at all times. It's good for 20 days

i personally would still use tem worst case nothing happens they might have lost some potency but will still ave some gh in it i belive. so if it was me i would still use it

as long they didnt get hot, I would bet there still good...maybe potency isnt as strong... but there still good ...IMO

By definition, "lyophilized" means freeze dried. I am having trouble understanding why some people are claiming that freezing un-reconstituted GH will damage it when one of the vital processes of its creation involves freezing it below what any residential-grade freezer can replicate. If the vial's seal hasn't been compromised and the vacuum is still intact, then putting GH in the freezer shouldn't have ANY negative effect on it. Now, if it wasn't completely dessicated or the seal was broken somehow, then I could see where freezing would damage the GH because the moisture would freeze and cause the resulting ice crystals to fracture the AA chains.

The Hormone is FRAGILE. For the ammount of $$$$$ we spend on it, why chance it. Why freeze it???? Why store it cold???

If you add the sterile water too fast...its junk. So what do you think FREEZING it will do?? why chance it?

Well, Dat says that it's perfectly okay to freeze it (see link provided above). It is, after all lyophilized. Now, if freezing temperatures were used in the process of making the GH ready for storage, then why would freezing temperatures damage the un-reconstituted peptide at any point thereafter?

Freezing only damages things that contain moisture...water moisture to be exact. On the molecular level, the hydrogen bonds of water become more stable and therefore, less numerous than in liquid form resulting in much less "vibration" of the water molecules which keeps them closer together in water's liquid form. The result is that the H2O molecules' hydrogen bonds aren't releasing and reattaching like they do in liquid form and thus have the effect of "spacing" the molecules apart. This is why ice floats.

Here is the PDF for Humatrope. **broken link removed** Page 17 and 18 tells about storage. It says to not freeze the diluent or the reconstituted vial/cartrige. By specifying the diluent and the reconstituted vial/cartridge and omitting the un-reconstituted Humatrope vial when speaking of freezing, I would say it's safe to deduct that it is acceptable to freeze the un-reconstituted vials/cartridges of Humatrope, or any other lyophilized and vacuum sealed peptide.

As a general rule, colder temperatures slow the degradation of a perishable item. I really don't know of any exception to this rule...unless radioactive material isn't affected by temperatures.

If there is no moisture in the vial, then cold temperatures should greatly extend the storage life of the GH.

******Also... I was somewhat surprised by the chart on page 13 of this PDF. I was under the assumption that GH peaked within minutes and sharply declined over the next couple of hours. This chart blows that hypothesis right out of the water. A sub-q injection doesn't peak until around the 3 hour mark where it holds relatively steady for about a couple of hours. Then, slowly declines back to baseline about 16 hours after the injection. Interesting stuff!

This is very true my friend. There is a misconception out there that GH peaks in 20 minutes. After witnessing hundreds of bloodworks while on GH, the highest the level seems to come back at say for instance a 3iu injection is 4 hours after the injection. ******Also... I was somewhat surprised by the chart on page 13 of this PDF. I was under the assumption that GH peaked within minutes and sharply declined over the next couple of hours. This chart blows that hypothesis right out of the water. A sub-q injection doesn't peak until around the 3 hour mark where it holds relatively steady for about a couple of hours. Then, slowly declines back to baseline about 16 hours after the injection. Interesting stuff![/QUOTE]

Well, Dat says that it's perfectly okay to freeze it (see link provided above). It is, after all lyophilized. Now, if freezing temperatures were used in the process of making the GH ready for storage, then why would freezing temperatures damage the un-reconstituted peptide at any point thereafter?

Freezing only damages things that contain moisture...water moisture to be exact. On the molecular level, the hydrogen bonds of water become more stable and therefore, less numerous than in liquid form resulting in much less "vibration" of the water molecules which keeps them closer together in water's liquid form. The result is that the H2O molecules' hydrogen bonds aren't releasing and reattaching like they do in liquid form and thus have the effect of "spacing" the molecules apart. This is why ice floats.

Here is the PDF for Humatrope. **broken link removed** Page 17 and 18 tells about storage. It says to not freeze the diluent or the reconstituted vial/cartrige. By specifying the diluent and the reconstituted vial/cartridge and omitting the un-reconstituted Humatrope vial when speaking of freezing, I would say it's safe to deduct that it is acceptable to freeze the un-reconstituted vials/cartridges of Humatrope, or any other lyophilized and vacuum sealed peptide.

As a general rule, colder temperatures slow the degradation of a perishable item. I really don't know of any exception to this rule...unless radioactive material isn't affected by temperatures.

If there is no moisture in the vial, then cold temperatures should greatly extend the storage life of the GH.

******Also... I was somewhat surprised by the chart on page 13 of this PDF. I was under the assumption that GH peaked within minutes and sharply declined over the next couple of hours. This chart blows that hypothesis right out of the water. A sub-q injection doesn't peak until around the 3 hour mark where it holds relatively steady for about a couple of hours. Then, slowly declines back to baseline about 16 hours after the injection. Interesting stuff!

Never let it be said that I'm not man enough to admit when I am wrong.

This is the patient prescribing information from Lilly and it says, in bold letters, "Do not freeze". http://pi.lilly.com/us/humatrope-ppi_newrecon.pdf It doesn't say as much in the link posted above. The post above is more for the pharmacists, researchers and doctors...people who would have multiple units on hand.

Now, more than likely, this is just a safety feature implemented by Lilly in order to avoid confusion and keep people from freezing the diluent or the reconstituted GH. Also, I highly doubt that people are buying more than one pen at a time. Those things are so frigging cool! My dad has diabetes and he has those Lantus pens. They are the cat's ass!

Last edited:
The reason serostim does not need to be refrigerated before reconstitution is that Serono specifically developed it for that purpose. All otehr Gh should be refirgerated BEFORE AND AFTER reconstituion. Years ago this was common accepted fact in the BB community. When did it stop? When the generic GH hit everywhere and every one became a GH soource. It would be a real downer for them all to admit that they are not storing or handling Gh properly so they started this trend of "no bro, it only needs refrigeration after reconstitution...everyone knows that" ... bullshit. All GH form any reputable source used to always be shipped cold packed and we all knew the moment we got it to put it in the fridge. Is it all just trash...prob not...but you can bet your ass that reduction in potency starts from the first day it is not stored in an optimal environment. I think this factor above all else is responsible for the huge differences people see in GH use and results. It all depends how long it has sat in someones closet before they sent it to you.

the only gh i ever used was the blues. only because i get them cheap and i know they are realbecause i feel it in my hands when i first start. usually stick to 4-5iu's a day. nothing crazy. been on about a year. coming iff a year-long cycle in 3 weeks and am staying on the gh for the 4 months or so that i stay off sause. am told its an excellent bridge.

i was always curious if that much of a noticable difference in the blues or the real dr. type gh. even so, i coulldnt afford it, but i always through the kits in the fridge as soon as i get them. people i trust told me that it may as well since it wont hurt it.

but i dont know really what to believe. whats the average dose everyone is using? is it 4-5iu's or is it 8iu's/? i look good but i guess to get that ridiculousness, u need high doses of test and of hgh. test is cheap, but i cant afford the 8iu's a day for extended times.

pat d.

The reason serostim does not need to be refrigerated before reconstitution is that Serono specifically developed it for that purpose. All otehr Gh should be refirgerated BEFORE AND AFTER reconstituion. Years ago this was common accepted fact in the BB community. When did it stop? When the generic GH hit everywhere and every one became a GH soource. It would be a real downer for them all to admit that they are not storing or handling Gh properly so they started this trend of "no bro, it only needs refrigeration after reconstitution...everyone knows that" ... bullshit. All GH form any reputable source used to always be shipped cold packed and we all knew the moment we got it to put it in the fridge. Is it all just trash...prob not...but you can bet your ass that reduction in potency starts from the first day it is not stored in an optimal environment. I think this factor above all else is responsible for the huge differences people see in GH use and results. It all depends how long it has sat in someones closet before they sent it to you.

This will be a conflicting topuic for some time. I have used other HGH than Serostim that was stored at room temp before mixed and it worked just as well as any.

Would be nice if a sponsor piped up. Well i put it all in the fridge the 2 in question & the 5 new kits. I started the questionable kits yesturday 2.5iu twice daily, morning & mid afternoon post work out. I would have started at
4iu split into 2 shots but due to my improper storage i though i would start a little higher I will let you guys know if i feel any sides. First time taking GH. May sound silly but due too the fact that it maybe ruined if i don't feel any sides should i increase dosage a little every week at a time until i feel a little sides, achy swollen hands, joints etc.? Maybe drop down to 4 iu's a day when i start the new kits?
THANKS

Same here Bro. I just wouldnt put it in the fridge. If our other bro is correct then all the G bein shipped now is...I'm not even gonna say it.

You say you wouldn't put in the fridge this makes me worry i am ruining my new kits.

i believe they shipped them cold packed because that was the only way they could make sure that they didnt go ABOVE the temp that would hurt the gh...remember on a plane there are extreme hots on the ground and extreme colds in the sky so cold packing is safest method...but i have had many types of real gh and all said they could be stored in cool dry place until reconstituted.

You say you wouldn't put in the fridge this makes me worry i am ruining my new kits.

my opinion, is if you have had it in a fridge, i would keep it there....i wouldnt be doing a back and forth back and forth thing with the temp...when you get it next time just keep at room temp in box.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131