over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Back Pump" hysteria. Who started it?

What you´re describing sounds more like cramping than the muscle being pumped, I´ve personally never experienced any painfully debilitating muscle congestion but cannot say the same about those bastard cramps.

Have you used an orals before?

This is NOT an injectable thing. Drol, Dbol, Var, etc....alllll will lead to this.

Any BBer will know the difference between a lower back pump and an actual injury or muscle cramp. VERY different feeling.

I mean it's just a pumped muscle.

Orals lead to glycogen supercompensation and intramuscular water retention; both of which produce a pretty intense pump.

Your lower back is involved in a lot of movements that involve leg and back work so it can be placed under stress, and get pumped pretty fast.

Now of course people love exaggerating.

"Bro, I started seizing after squats"

lol no you didn't it, you were just really pumped. If you seized up, you'd be getting carried out in a stretcher.

What you´re describing sounds more like cramping than the muscle being pumped, I´ve personally never experienced any painfully debilitating muscle congestion but cannot say the same about those bastard cramps.

It's not a cramp, here is what happens, the muscle fills with blood and becomes tight in the fascia sheath, this restricts blood flow and burns like hell. This happens all the time in muscles, we relax them, and it goes away. Well the lower back never gets to relax, it works on every step, it works while standing, it is ALWAYS working. (put your hand on your spinal erector while walking sometime and feel what it has to do with every step). The cure for this is to get the lower back to relax for a bit, so you will see people laying on their back with their knees up, the one position the lowback will relax in, trying to get it to go away. Also, the more fatigued your lower back is from previous workouts, the easier it is to get this effect. Wearing a bet a lot seems to make the lowback work less and help with this a lot for me personally.

Honestly, 10/10 as far as pure artistic quality.

I can't listen to anything on the Heaven or Las Vegas album though. Not to sound faggy or anything but it just brings too much strong shit back for me too vividly. If you're into shoegaze and dream pop you'll love it.

For some reason they've never popped up on my pandora all these years but have got to be the same genre of 95% of what I'm listening to the most. Just can't believe I've never heard of them.

So what are their best albums?

I have experienced many of the sensations list through out this topic. Never did any AS at that time. And ended up with many back issues. I wonder how many of these tightness, pain, burning are really due to early stage trauma and damage. As they are the same symptoms you get from spinal issues.

God I hope not!

"Becoming a Supple Leopard" by Kelly Starrett and Glen Cordoza
^^^i think you might find this book very interesting!!

Gotta admit, when I google "Becoming a Supple Leopard" I was expecting something different :D

For some reason they've never popped up on my pandora all these years but have got to be the same genre of 95% of what I'm listening to the most. Just can't believe I've never heard of them.

So what are their best albums?

Heaven or Las Vegas is by far the best one, I personally just prefer not to listen to it because I don't feel like bringing memories of certain people and places back. It's the same thing for Loveless by My Bloody Valentine which you'll probably also fuck with. They're both absolute masterpieces, I just don't think it's the right time for me to sit up listening to them again.

With a good amount of carbs in your diet and dbol or anadrol in your system, train back, specifically deadlifts and tell me "back pumps" ain't real. They are certainly real and...they fuckin hurt lol

I have experienced many of the sensations list through out this topic. Never did any AS at that time. And ended up with many back issues. I wonder how many of these tightness, pain, burning are really due to early stage trauma and damage. As they are the same symptoms you get from spinal issues.
I would say this is likely. I get "back pumps" every morning on waking up. Takes a couple of hours to go away. It's just stiffness from spondilytis.

I'm not sure when the phrase "back pumps" became a part of the bodybuilders lexicon, but its very hard to take someone seriously when they talk about "back pumps" in grave tones. The hysteria surrounding "back pumps" seems to have originated out of thin air. One day everyone was normal and the next day everyone had lost their mind, speaking about "back pumps" as if it was a real thing. Back pumps were never a real thing, but the spontaneous hysteria surrounding that phrase would all enter our lives in a most cringe-worthy fashion.

So it came to pass in the year of our lord, 2012 A.D., the bodybuilders lexicon took a dive in the depths of lunacy. The subject of "Beastdrol" never failed to invite the legions of lunatics poised to inform us all of the danger that lurked for us, the danger of the dreaded and mysterious "back pump". Conversations about Beastdrol proved to be impossible without someone reminding us to "just be warned, the back pumps are hellacious!"

Well, the hysteria came and the hysteria went. The dark times of the dreaded back pumps proved to be nothing more than 15 minutes of infamy. The phrase meant nothing. It was clearly someone trying to troll the entire bodybuilding community by dumbing down the phraseology.

Back pumps are fake news.

Rant over!

Beastdrol (Superdrol clone) gave me the nastiest "fake" back pumps I've ever experienced in my life. I am having back pain even thinking about it.

One time I went hiking while on 80mg anavar. My shins and calves were so pumped I had to take breaks I couldn’t even walk properly.

Dumb shit we do lol

It has a lot to do with water retention in the lower back. Not just blood flow. If you are dry and lean youre not going to get them like someone who is bloated and holding a ton of water in their lower back. They can be dehabilitating though. Ive had days where i couldn't make it past my first couple sets of squats. Just the bending over to load and unload the deadlift bar was too much. It IS an excruciating feeling at its worse.

Just because you dont get it or dont get it that bad doesnt mean that others dont.

And im sure people were experiencing back pumps for decades, they simply didnt know what it was. Obviously with the internet things are a bit different.

A back pump is not a normal pump like what you woukd feel with other muscles.

Heaven or Las Vegas is by far the best one, I personally just prefer not to listen to it because I don't feel like bringing memories of certain people and places back. It's the same thing for Loveless by My Bloody Valentine which you'll probably also fuck with. They're both absolute masterpieces, I just don't think it's the right time for me to sit up listening to them again.

Cool, thanks!

I'm not sure when the phrase "back pumps" became a part of the bodybuilders lexicon, but its very hard to take someone seriously when they talk about "back pumps" in grave tones. The hysteria surrounding "back pumps" seems to have originated out of thin air. One day everyone was normal and the next day everyone had lost their mind, speaking about "back pumps" as if it was a real thing. Back pumps were never a real thing, but the spontaneous hysteria surrounding that phrase would all enter our lives in a most cringe-worthy fashion.

So it came to pass in the year of our lord, 2012 A.D., the bodybuilders lexicon took a dive in the depths of lunacy. The subject of "Beastdrol" never failed to invite the legions of lunatics poised to inform us all of the danger that lurked for us, the danger of the dreaded and mysterious "back pump". Conversations about Beastdrol proved to be impossible without someone reminding us to "just be warned, the back pumps are hellacious!"

Well, the hysteria came and the hysteria went. The dark times of the dreaded back pumps proved to be nothing more than 15 minutes of infamy. The phrase meant nothing. It was clearly someone trying to troll the entire bodybuilding community by dumbing down the phraseology.

Back pumps are fake news.

Rant over!

I feel like you may not be training hard enough if you've never gotten a back pump/

Ive had days where i couldn't make it past my first couple sets of squats. Just the bending over to load and unload the deadlift bar was too much. It IS an excruciating feeling at its worse.

I went through it quite a few times myself but cant remember what I was taking at the time that might have caused it. I tried different supplements like taurine and nothing worked. Very painful like you say. Mine would get so bad while training things like squat and bentover rows that I couldn't even stand up. Just the stress of standing caused bad pain, cramp feeling.

I feel like you may not be training hard enough if you've never gotten a back pump/

I think back when I was training to compete in bodybuilding shows, I was training very hard so I would have expected it back then, but I never felt the phenomenon of the "back pump". And back then I was doing pretty decent cycles (test, deca, dbol). I think maybe some folks are predisposed to this phenomenon.

I think back when I was training to compete in bodybuilding shows, I was training very hard so I would have expected it back then, but I never felt the phenomenon of the "back pump". And back then I was doing pretty decent cycles (test, deca, dbol). I think maybe some folks are predisposed to this phenomenon.

I think for me it was doing the really heavy squats, deadlifts, and bentover rows that did it. Did you do those real heavy, reps down around 5 to 10?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131