over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD anabol

TheDeceiver

Registered
What's up anyone know if British Dispensary is still making anabol 5mg dbol tubs 1000 count. I see them online but not sure if they're knock offs. Has anyone recently purchased this product? Thanks.

To those responding no listing sources!

yes they are still doing those drugs, i have been in thai 6 months before and i was take and using them there ... was really fucking good

Thanks guys. Yeah I don't need any source's. Just want to know if What's on the market has a chance of being legit. Thanks again.

Maybe the most sought after oral of all-time. It was part effectiveness and I believe part lore. I always heard the best reviews on the anabol tubs so around 20 I got a little tub of them. They were indeed very good. By very good I mean accurately dosed. All dbol should be good and its a shame that it isnt that way

Im pretty sure there still made also. Ive been to thailand many times a lot of the stuff in the tourist areas are faked. So just look out. Of get off the beaten path for the best!

I ve used the 5 and 10mg last year. I believe accurately dosed and just like I d remembered. Reliable trusted source which I believe real deal.

the blue hearts are awesome from thai.... not made by BD though lol

Dude the blue hearts were right there with them. Very good. My mind also goes to the Jelfa Omnadren amps I ran with them.

I think I remember British Dispensary and British Dragon both having almost identical dbol tabs as well. I may be remembering wrong but they both had pinkish pentagon shaped "thais" people would always ask people to differentiate

Oh man. I ran the same lol omns and pinkies! Great cycles.

Your correct. The pinkies were almost identical. One was more crisp pressed and darker. But i never knew which was which. Dont think i ever cared as long as the worked. I might still have a few of those pinky laying around. Ill check and post a pic if i do. Good days 💪

Thanks for your responses guys. Firebirdz the British Dispensary version has a snake pressed into one side of the pill.

I can’t speak for them still being made legitimately, but do know there are many fakes...of all dbol for that matter. I agree with above that Naposims were the best I ever tried. In my opinion there isn’t a dbol today that matches those of around 20yrs ago, and I’ve tried all the “best” sources’ stuff

I loved that stuff when I lived in Thailand. If you trust the source I’d give it a go

I can’t speak for them still being made legitimately, but do know there are many fakes...of all dbol for that matter. I agree with above that Naposims were the best I ever tried. In my opinion there isn’t a dbol today that matches those of around 20yrs ago, and I’ve tried all the “best” sources’ stuff

Thats accurate. IDK if its bc I was younger and my body went berserk on it, but the real deal back then felt better than any UGL Ive tried to date.

Dbol is so cheap to make that it should all be dosed accurately. You can make like 5000 caps for the price of a three star hooker.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws