over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD anabol

The best dbol, besides Ciba, was naposim
Shoot I remember those and the Rugby brand dball. They were a dark blue made in the US and had a distinct smell, ahh yes! I remember going from 185 to 205 in a month with only 15mg a day, nothing else stacked with them. And to boot I remember paying $17 per 100 tabs.

Shoot I remember those and the Rugby brand dball. They were a dark blue made in the US and had a distinct smell, ahh yes! I remember going from 185 to 205 in a month with only 15mg a day, nothing else stacked with them. And to boot I remember paying $17 per 100 tabs.
In the beautiful world of Dianaboland, Naps are no joke and reign supreme, just watch the nips and you're golden!

Dbol is so cheap to make that it should all be dosed accurately. You can make like 5000 caps for the price of a three star hooker.
That doesn't mean no one wouldn't make them fake. Yea they cheap to make but if an ugl just make it without putting any dbol in it then his making 100% profit

That doesn't mean no one wouldn't make them fake. Yea they cheap to make but if an ugl just make it without putting any dbol in it then his making 100% profit
Seems there are always a few short-sighted charlatans out there ready to rip some one off for a quick buck rather than sell legit to build a large customer base and get rich the right way. I never understood the mentality

Seems there are always a few short-sighted charlatans out there ready to rip some one off for a quick buck rather than sell legit to build a large customer base and get rich the right way. I never understood the mentality
Me either I swear man

Pink Thai are no longer made you can get fakes but the tablets snake imprint is shocking on the fakes are lighter in colour too

and the street on the bottle is different

Ahh good to know. I know the blue hearts were going around not too long ago, no used to get naps back in the day. I’m not a big dbol guy but wanted to try maybe 10-20mg per day with primo. It’s a Bain breaking it down to that low a mg with ug 50mg

Ahh good to know. I know the blue hearts were going around not too long ago, no used to get naps back in the day. I’m not a big dbol guy but wanted to try maybe 10-20mg per day with primo. It’s a Bain breaking it down to that low a mg with ug 50mg
I’ve done it with 50mg tabs. Not too bad breaking it down into quarters especially with tabs like biotech which have a score down the middle.

I’ve done it with 50mg tabs. Not too bad breaking it down into quarters especially with tabs like biotech which have a score down the middle.
Man, that shit gets old real quick. Had a large quantity of BP 50 mgs. tabs tryin' to use up as fast as possible at 5mgs. a pop, scale and razor, no scores, fuck that! all to save a few bucks off the 10mgs. version

Scored a couple thousand Naps and put an end to that noise

Man, that shit gets old real quick. Had a large quantity of BP 50 mgs. tabs tryin' to use up as fast as possible at 5mgs. a pop, scale and razor, no scores, fuck that! all to save a few bucks off the 10mgs. version

Scored a couple thousand Naps and put an end to that noise
Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one. It didn’t get old for me because I’m too lazy to even attempt trying to break down 50mg tabs into 5s or even 10s. I just want a lose dose for e2 if I decide to run deca only.
Naps was definitely the way to go. Too bad they stopped producing them.

I’ve come across some completely fake BD pinks recently. I’m pretty new to the forum so I’m not sure of the rules of posting pictures, but the imprints were so off it was almost laughable. The packaging all seemed legit though. It’s amazing the lengths people will go to selling fakes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws