over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD dbol fakes?

B DOG

Registered
I was on rbb's blog and saw that he had posted that BD 5mg dbols (anabol) were in fact fakes. Now I have taken these twice, the first time there was no doubt they were real. Recently I obtained some and I now understand why I felt or gained zero from the use of these (up to 50mg per day). I wasn't aware that these were being faked. My questions are this, is this being done by sellers and others faking BD products or is this being done by BD themselves and should therefore stay away from all BD products. By the way, don't ask me where I got them. If in fact they are fake, my belief is that who I bought them from probably didn't know he had any fake gear and sold it completely unknowingly. That may sound niave to some, but I have used one source for a long time and this is the very first issue I have ever encountered.

At least let your source know your concerns. This way he can pull them & not create hard feelings or lose customers.

At least let your source know your concerns. This way he can pull them & not create hard feelings of lose customers.

Already done. Haven't heard back from him yet, but I just sent it about half hour ago (don't shake your head, he has gotten back to me within ten minutes on more than one occasion, yeah, he's that good).

I used 5mg BD Dbols last fall, and they were real.

Good luck on getting everything worked out.

I was on rbb's blog and saw that he had posted that BD 5mg dbols (anabol) were in fact fakes. Now I have taken these twice, the first time there was no doubt they were real. Recently I obtained some and I now understand why I felt or gained zero from the use of these (up to 50mg per day). I wasn't aware that these were being faked. My questions are this, is this being done by sellers and others faking BD products or is this being done by BD themselves and should therefore stay away from all BD products. By the way, don't ask me where I got them. If in fact they are fake, my belief is that who I bought them from probably didn't know he had any fake gear and sold it completely unknowingly. That may sound niave to some, but I have used one source for a long time and this is the very first issue I have ever encountered.

Just curious are you aware of the whole BD situation? meaning they are not in business anymore, and who is now making and selling the BD product?

I'm sure he doesn't care they are fake.. As long as he makes money.. I have a feeling I know who your source is. ;) PM me if you want to talk BDOG.

RBB's blog has pics of fake Brit Disp Anabol 5 in pouches alleged to be made in Poland. Real B disp is sold in tubs only.

Just curious are you aware of the whole BD situation? meaning they are not in business anymore, and who is now making and selling the BD product?

It seems that many people across the boards still think BD is up and running and selling top notch goods. BD was golden for me back in the day..Today I wouldn't touch it even if it were free ;)

It seems that many people across the boards still think BD is up and running and selling top notch goods. BD was golden for me back in the day..Today I wouldn't touch it even if it were free ;)

Which was exactly my point.... The current BD i wouldn't even fertalize my lawn with.

There is a difference between British Dragon and British Dispensary. But I'm sure you already know that.

British Dispensary anabols are awesome. Powerful green tabs.

Yes there is a difference between BD and BP... But A few years ago BD was a good quality product... however they went under and got into a bit of a mess and ceased manufacturing... Since then a subpar (in my opinion) underground lab has been using there name to distribute their own products.. this has been known for quite some time now... So when you hear about BD products now, theyre really not BD. From what i understand you can tell the difference by looking at the snake stamp on the pills.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I am talking about BRITISH DIPSENSARY. You can't smash them under your thumb and the stamp on the tab is very crisp and defined. I attached a picture. I don't know if it shows it well enough but it's the best I can do until I figure out my digital cameral a little better.

Attachments

• IMG00140-20100321-1622.jpg
    IMG00140-20100321-1622.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 3,430
Just to clarify, I am talking about BRITISH DIPSENSARY. You can't smash them under your thumb and the stamp on the tab is very crisp and defined. I attached a picture. I don't know if it shows it well enough but it's the best I can do until I figure out my digital cameral a little better.

yes we all know this, they no longer manufacture anabol. yes BRITISH DISPENSARY no longer makes anabol. maybe some places have old stock and are selling those. maybe some UG labs are making a legit product that looks identical. BOTTOM LINE: BRITISH DISPENSARY STOPPED MAKING ANABOL

as far as british dragon is concerned, some people made comments about fertilizing their lawn with it or not taking it if it was free - i think they are being too nice when attempting to illustrate what garbage it is :)

Last edited:
yes we all know this, they no longer manufacture anabol. yes BRITISH DISPENSARY no longer makes anabol. maybe some places have old stock and are selling those. maybe some UG labs are making a legit product that looks identical. BOTTOM LINE: BRITISH DISPENSARY STOPPED MAKING ANABOL

as far as british dragon is concerned, some people made comments about fertilizing their lawn with it or not taking it if it was free - i think they are being too nice when attempting to illustrate what garbage it is :)

I would like to know when they stopped making them? What was the date can you be a little more specific.

I would like to know when they stopped making them? What was the date can you be a li

I would like to know also, because I get mine from China and they come in tubs and are totally legit. they also have a Exp date that is a few years away.

RBB's blog has pics of fake Brit Disp Anabol 5 in pouches alleged to be made in Poland. Real B disp is sold in tubs only.

I have seen counterfeits in pattaya sold in tubs, tubs doesnt mean anything. If you can buy your anabol's in the sealed boxes of 84units from the company, you know you have got the real thing. I still have many boxes left of anabol, so if they have stopped production it wasnt till after july of 2009. BD changed the anabol label beginning of last year, so it is easier to recognize the real from counterfeit products.

You see the pictures on my website they are pictures of the earlier anabol label available in 2008. Now the new labels are glued to the bottles, the azolol and androlic labels are also slightly different and glued to the bottle.

British Dispensary is a big company, on the scale of richest families in thailand its on the scale between 20 - 30. There is a lot of money involved so the rumors going around that they lost they license doesnt appear to be right. If anyone knows UK Pharma and Bukalo from Thailand these companies have licensed products approved by fda and they both have their own dianabol. These companies are only small with a smaller money to pay out, so how can they have a license and British Dispensary doesnt, that doesnt make sense to me, something is definitely wrong. Its more of a matter of controlled sales so the product doesnt get into the wrong hands.

The people that buy big on british dispensary gear, are also not on these forums, they are business people, and dont want to waste time on the chit chat. The contact i buy from sells around 40 boxes a month of Anabol 5mg, thats 3360 bottles (40 x 84), every month. I have asked my contact about this rumor on british dispensary and he told me its false.

At least let your source know your concerns. This way he can pull them & not create hard feelings or lose customers.

I would never take away the anabol or any british dispensary line, they are our best selling products, with many return customers for them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131