over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

beef liver tabs worth it

You ignored my question.

You dont need supplemental iron as a healthy male. It's great you posted the benefits of iron, but you are getting enough through your diet.

I also did not ask why you should take BCAAs. Liver tabs are not a good source of BCAAs.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so I suggest you read the article that I just posted. It explains very clearly why supplementing with HEME Iron is essential for BODYBUILDERS.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so I suggest you read the article that I just posted. It explains very clearly why supplementing with HEME Iron is essential for BODYBUILDERS.

Sure :rolleyes:

Right off the bat your post claimed they are rich in aminos, which they absolutely are not. You are getting more than enough iron from your diet.

Continue wasting your money if you wish, you earn it. Liver tabs arent gonna do a damn thing for you tho.

And speaking of wastes of money, it even recommended Animal Pak. LOL

Im not going to get into a debate on whether a multi is beneficial or not, because that simply hasnt been proven one way or the other. But if you are going to spend money for a multi, dont pick one of the biggest rip offs on the market.

Last edited:
I'm Not going to give into this to say your right~ on an aspect of a healthy male you are right, there is no need to supplement with Iron~But the thread topic is on Desiccated liver tabs ~ Desiccated liver tabs serve more than just Iron , Just like BCAA that You brought in to the topic ~ that are point specific to Three amino acids Leucine, Isolecine and Valine
With that said if Iron was the thread topic, I'd jump right on the band wagon with you and advise ~ No need to supplement, unless your deficient in serum Iron or it's related mineral deficiencies.

But again we're not talking about Iron as a topic ~ the OP asked what others think ~ I spoke my views as be cautious, but at the same time you can reap some benefits.

Beverly international has been probably one of the longest running supplement lines sought after by many ~ and they still stand to believe Desiccated liver tabs are of benefit.

I did answer your question~ Iron independent of it's self No ~ Desiccated liver tabs, you bet, just don't over do it ~ just like my first post clearly stated ;)

It's sad marketting works this well, but apparently it does.

Continue buying products such as liver tabs, glutamine (aside from possible immune systems benefits in a pre-contest prep), Liquid beef aminos (collagen is not a complete source of aminos), or any of the other plethora of products that wont give you any real benefits.

Sure :rolleyes:

Right off the bat your post claimed they are rich in aminos, which they absolutely are not.

Continue wasting your money if you wish, you earn it. Liver tabs arent gonna do a damn thing for you tho.

I hate to sound like a dick, but you are woefully ignorant about liver tabs, hydrolyzed collagen, etc. If anyone here does decide to enlighten you, consider it a favor.

Any desiccated meat or organ meat will most certainly be rich in aminos. Much more than non-desiccated meats, by weight.

Liver just so happens to be the most nutritionally dense food on earth.

Lions and other carnivores fed exclusively on meat will die in captivity. When liver and other organ meats are introduced they thrive.

Do the math.

Last edited:
I hate to sound like a dick, but you are woefully ignorant about liver tabs.

Any desiccated meat or organ meat will most certainly be rich in aminos. Much more than non-desiccated meats, by weight.

Lions and other carnivores fed exclusively on meat will die in captivity. When liver and other organ meats are introduced they thrive.

Do the math.

Please, enlighten me. Go to the Uni Liver label. Look at the amino profile on the back of the product. Now notice that that is per 100 grams of liver.

Now notice that the tabs are 30 grains each. Then check on google and do the conversion to see how many pills you would need to reach the 100g of liver mark.

Last edited:
I hate to sound like a dick, but you are woefully ignorant about liver tabs, hydrolyzed collagen, etc. If anyone here does decide to enlighten you, consider it a favor.

Do the math.

And sadly your lion analogy doesnt really work in this situation. You get quite a multitude of micronutrients from actual liver that you wont get in dessicated tabs (ie vit c etc etc).

There is a reason levels arent shown on dessicated liver tabs for those micronutrients

You dont have to believe me, but "because it was done in the 70s" and "well the write-up from the company that profits from selling it says this..." is not really a very moving argument.

You can choose to do with this info what you will, Im done arguing about something when you've clearly made up your minds based on some very erroneous information.

Best of luck to you all.

Last edited:
Please, enlighten me. Go to the Uni Liver label. Look at the amino profile on the back of the product. Now notice that that is per 100 grams of liver.

Now notice that the tabs are 30 grains each. Then check on google and do the conversion to see how many pills you would need to reach the 100g of liver mark.

Ill wait.
well no wonder, you're using the crappiest liver tabs out there as a way to try and make a point.

Use pure powder or a concentrated source. Use it for 8 weeks. Take enough to "feel" it working. Report back to us.

You will be humbled.

You dont have to believe me, but "because it was done in the 70s" and "well the write-up from the company says this..." is not really a very moving argument.

You can choose to do with this info what you will, Im done arguing about something when you've clearly made up your minds based on some very erroneous information.

Best of luck to you all.

The sad thing is, you sound like an intelligent person, you simply haven't done your research..

well no wonder, you're using the crappiest liver tabs out there as a way to try and make a point.

Use pure powder or a concentrated source. Use it for 8 weeks. Take enough to "feel" it working. Report back to us.

You will be humbled.

I was just going to point this out, LOL! Dude, I'm loving your posts.:cool:

You will be humbled.

Ill meet you halfway. Post the desiccated liver product you prefer.

I will run it 8 weeks, at your recommended dosing, without fail.

I'll let you know my exact experience both good and bad.

Sound fair?

I was just going to point this out, LOL! Dude, I'm loving your posts.:cool:
it's stupid when people put down a product and they've never used it.

yes, i guarantee powercage has never used liver tabs, ever.

he'd be singing a different tune if he had.

Ill meet you halfway. Post the desiccated liver product you prefer.

I will run it 8 weeks, at your recommended dosing, without fail.

I'll let you know my exact experience both good and bad.

Sound fair?

sure, just as soon as you admit you've never even used them and aren't qualified to dismiss them as worthless.

Where do these guys come from LOL !

probably thinks AAS doesn't work either

hahahaaha

I see you are less interested in actually standing behind your statement and more focused on trying to discredit someone.

Excellent strategy, you may have a future in politics :D

I see you are less interested in actually standing behind your statement and more focused on trying to discredit someone.

Excellent strategy, you may have a future in politics :D

Just use SOLGAR brand.

I highly doubt that you've EVER used ANY brand of liver tabs, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've been deceived by shady supplement companies...

Just use SOLGAR brand.

I highly doubt that you've EVER used ANY brand of liver tabs, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you've been deceived by shady supplement companies...

I appreciate the comment about me not using liver tabs before because you don't want to be ostracized by the rest of the "good bros", but I've had multi month runs of both Universal and Beverly.

Thanks for your suggestion, I'll look into it.

Since KP conveniently left without bringing anything worthwhile to the conversation, Im heading out. Take it easy guys.

Last edited:
Just use SOLGAR brand.

I know mountaindog is big on grass fed beef over corn fed, any way to tell which are used by Beverly Int'l or Solgar? I'd like to try but not if it's corn fed....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131