over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefit of higher nandrolone vs test

slayer37

Registered
Newbies
What is the reason some people respond better (fewer sides, etc) to higher NPP/Deca than test?
I'm pushing my show date back to October, so I'm considering running a short (6 week) NPP & Test blast, then a 6-7 week cruise, then start the contest blast.
I'm trying to figure out what the NPP:Test ratio will be. I've never ran npp or deca due to gyno. But I'm currently recovering from gyno surgery so that won't be an issue anymore.

A urologist in Houston, popular in the bodybuilding space and fairly highly regarded within the medical field, says nandrolone at half the dose of test. His reasoning seemed to be the prevalence of sexual side effects many experience are greatly diminished at that ratio.

I don't suspect there's a way to determine if one tolerates nandralone well at higher doses besides trial.

I personally haven't experienced any of the dreaded Nandrolone sides. I've run plenty of Nandrolone without test. But, if you're thinking you might be susceptible, then stay with NPP. Maybe give a few ratios a try during your blast.
1/1 2/1 and 1/2 at whatever total would at least reveal the lay of the land.

I don’t get the sides from nandrolone either, but never run it higher than test (other than a short deca only “experiment”)

usually deca @ 900/wk
npp @ 150 eod
in relation to usually 1500 test

Deca only or alongside other AAS (not Test)?
Did the classic deca/dbol (no test) many times and npp/mast/primo/winny (no test) for contest prep. The no test cycles fascinated me for a while. I bet I could get away with a deca only. I believe I did run NPP at 300mg EOD for a period of time but can't find it in my notes.

The NPP 300 EOD came from the Larry Pollock interview. He was roommates with Mike Mentzer, and said that was Mike's cycle.

What is the reason some people respond better (fewer sides, etc) to higher NPP/Deca than test?
I'm pushing my show date back to October, so I'm considering running a short (6 week) NPP & Test blast, then a 6-7 week cruise, then start the contest blast.
I'm trying to figure out what the NPP:Test ratio will be. I've never ran npp or deca due to gyno. But I'm currently recovering from gyno surgery so that won't be an issue anymore.
No one really knows why some people do better on higher dosages of deca than test because everyone reacts different to both compounds. There is no perfect ratio when it comes to running deca alongside test. You’ll have to troubleshoot to find what works best for you.

I always wanted to try something like

125test
750 deca
400 mast

I like NPP a lot. I feel I got just as good of growth from it using 100mg EOD than I did 700-900mg/wk. I never tried dosages higher than that. I break out bad sometimes with nandrolones, especially higher doses, for some reason. Usually, i'm fine with it to about 8-10'ish weeks before sexual sides come into play, but the last time I used it for about 12'ish weeks and I was fine. I didn't want to stop to be honest, lol. This was back around the end of 2018-beginning of 2019. I have not used it since. My test dose has varied when using NPP....high doses are fine unless you are susceptible to gyno. These days, i'd probably not use much test with it, like no more than 500mg/wk. That will not get you to the top obviously, but I grow well using those doses and don't compete.

If I were to do something like this, forget the test completely. Just go high doses NPP or deca. Jordan Peters did this a few years back and had good success.

I’ve always run them at about 50-50
Or more Test than deca.
I’m not sure I have ever tried more deca then test.

I can handle deca at about any dose as long as I have 100mg of test per week. I have done 1200mg deca and 150 test per week. I really think gains in any cycle are better with more test in there. I like to run test at 500-750mg in any “real cycle” as low test produces low gains. I usually stick around 250mg test now but that is because I just run less gear in general now.

I cannot run Nandrolone higher than my testosterone dose! Well I can but my dick would be shriveled up and useless…. I maybe could have gotten away with it 20 years ago, but not now. I need to have my testosterone dosage at least 200mg higher than any 19-nor.

Cage

This is really very individual. Case in point, my experience.

YOUNG - I could run deca without any test. Great results and great function. Did it many times. If we had this conversation then, I'd think people were crazy.

PRESENT/OLDer - I run into issues if test is not equal or greater than deca dose. Not sure what changed but it's certainly me and not the defined molecules. Still love deca but need a good dose of test with it.

Everyone is different. Not everyone young can run low or zero test. Not everyone old requires test. Not everyone will remain the same over time. Safest route is to start equal or greater test but that merely skews the odds, some don't do well with certain drugs. Is what it is.

At your body weight now I’d run….

1.2g Test
800 NPP

Since you’ve had gyno surgery are you running any AI with your planned run? Did the surgeon remove the entire gland or is there still some tissue still left?

Cage

If I were to do something like this, forget the test completely. Just go high doses NPP or deca. Jordan Peters did this a few years back and had good success.

From reading too much bullshit logs, it seems as long as your over 700mg nandrolone, you will have enough E2.

If your under that, a tiny bit of test can be helpful.

Yea I remember those logs. Crazy asshole took it up to 1.5g I think?

From reading too much bullshit logs, it seems as long as your over 700mg nandrolone, you will have enough E2.

If your under that, a tiny bit of test can be helpful.

Yea I remember those logs. Crazy asshole took it up to 1.5g I think?
500mg npp day so 3500mg nandrolone

Nandrolone increases estrogen receptor sensitivity and Makes testosterone aromatize more. Even though Nandrolone barley aromatizes or does not aromatize at all, it speeds up the aromatization reaction. So for some people the combination is too estrogenic. Also AI does not work on nandrolone drugs. AI only works on c19 androgens like test, methyltest, and dbol. Gyno is very common on test and nandrolone cycles.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear