over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best coach you’ve used

If I can add something from myself, I do not recommend going to the popular coaches because the only thing we can do from them is a schematic protocol that they give to everyone without exception, with small corrections.
Unless we are a bodybuilder with great potential and we can be a great advertisement for him.

I also worry, if they have 100 clients, how much time do they really have for your own plan

Andrew Vu

12 months progress and 18 months progress

Balanced diet, conservative but realistic supplementation, great response time and communication

Typically goes to the big three pro qualifiers as well (this year was an exception)

Conditioning and peaking expert as well but takes a ‘keep it simple’ approach.

Attachments

• 2E666889-97A4-4BEB-9F4D-B23B9508BBFB.jpeg
    2E666889-97A4-4BEB-9F4D-B23B9508BBFB.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 124
  • 6BC00BB8-37E6-4356-B84C-F60168237C8D.jpeg
    6BC00BB8-37E6-4356-B84C-F60168237C8D.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 134
  • B84E465C-62B1-4424-B4A7-5176C8AA3C92.jpeg
    B84E465C-62B1-4424-B4A7-5176C8AA3C92.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 119
Andrew Vu

12 months progress and 18 months progress

Balanced diet, conservative but realistic supplementation, great response time and communication

Typically goes to the big three pro qualifiers as well (this year was an exception)

Conditioning and peaking expert as well but takes a ‘keep it simple’ approach.
great condition, by the way

There was an interview here that I need to listen to again so
I don't get this wrong but I think it went something like this . . . try a drug, write qty and
effects and bad, good down, do same again and again with different drugs until you have figured
what to avoid and what to use. These forums with all the drug talk is just that, talk. It's good
to share experiences but do not let another's influence you blindly if your body says otherwise.

Anybody remember who this podcast / video was with?
It was @homonunculus describing what an older European competitor had done. Essentially create a personal catalogue for the effectiveness of various compounds. I've heard Scott mention that individual approach twice but cannot recall the exact podcast.

Anybody try dusty Hanshaw? I think it would be cool to work with a guy that had GOOD genetics...Not ALIEN genetics (Phil/Ronnie/top pros) but literally forged themselves into a behemoth with steak and slag iron.

@TheOtherOne55 you ever thought about hiring JPs wife? It’s crossed my mind, she’s about $100 a month cheaper..

Alex Azarian got me peeled..RIP. Not for a comp, but when I went to Florida people would stop and double take. (The dudes. Girls give zero fucks about your chest striations)

Anybody work with Mike Israel? He’s blowing up on social media.
Alex was great. RIP

@alfresco
41 min

@LATS perhaps you could elaborate further

Many thanks for digging this up. But I don't it was the interview that I recall it hearing.
There being a ton of these types of interviews, I don't listen to many / most of them
and I don't remember this one. I was good though. Worth the time. I learned a lot.

I like the methodical approach though, better then throwing the entire kitten kaboodle
at yourself than trying to figure out what is responsible for what. This way takes some
time, responsibility and patience but it removes much doubt about the safety and
effectiveness of a particular AAS.

I will look through my IPod and see if I can find what I remember hearing. No guarantee
though :( Could just be dumb luck me finding it.

Many thanks for digging this up. But I don't it was the interview that I recall it hearing.
There being a ton of these types of interviews, I don't listen to many / most of them
and I don't remember this one. I was good though. Worth the time. I learned a lot.

I like the methodical approach though, better then throwing the entire kitten kaboodle
at yourself than trying to figure out what is responsible for what. This way takes some
time, responsibility and patience but it removes much doubt about the safety and
effectiveness of a particular AAS.

I will look through my IPod and see if I can find what I remember hearing. No guarantee
though :( Could just be dumb luck me finding it.
alfresco, i may be wrong, but i think it was LATS (the mod here) who was talking about the Russian guy who did that with the individual drugs/dosages in a podcast with Scott McNally.

But, I know the podcast you're talking about where Scott was talking about the Russian guy (that Lats was talking about), and he went pretty in depth.

If I'm completely off, then disregard...

alfresco, i may be wrong, but i think it was LATS (the mod here) who was talking about the Russian guy who did that with the individual drugs/dosages in a podcast with Scott McNally.

But, I know the podcast you're talking about where Scott was talking about the Russian guy (that Lats was talking about), and he went pretty in depth.

If I'm completely off, then disregard...

No you are not. I think you are absolutely correct. It's all coming back to me . . . A member PMed
me asking about and I could not for the life of me remember who was in it. (Sorry Lats :( )

I think it was mentioned on the forum. Should be easy to round-up with the search engine.

what he did was fairly unique.. he woukd run a trt of test.. then add in a compound to see at what point the side effects woukd start to be bothersome.. he did this over a few years and came up with a system of his highest dose before the sides presented themselves.. for example he loved npp.. but found when he ventured into the 400 range eventually deca dick woukd come around.. so he found 300 mgs gave him his best " give and take".. he then found it was much better for him to run numerous compounds at the lower dosage and concentrate on the total anabolic activity then to use few compoubds and have to escalate the dosage of each one.. ironically he found that three hundred was the most common number.. so he woukd call it his 5 threes.. or his 4 threes..

Test sust 300mgs
Npp 300 mgs
Mast 300mgs
Oral turinabol 300mgs a week..
Hgh 3 ius daily

what he did was fairly unique.. he woukd run a trt of test.. then add in a compound to see at what point the side effects woukd start to be bothersome.. he did this over a few years and came up with a system of his highest dose before the sides presented themselves.. for example he loved npp.. but found when he ventured into the 400 range eventually deca dick woukd come around.. so he found 300 mgs gave him his best " give and take".. he then found it was much better for him to run numerous compounds at the lower dosage and concentrate on the total anabolic activity then to use few compoubds and have to escalate the dosage of each one.. ironically he found that three hundred was the most common number.. so he woukd call it his 5 threes.. or his 4 threes..

Test sust 300mgs
Npp 300 mgs
Mast 300mgs
Hgh 3 ius daily

Interesting you say that. One of better "summer cycles" I've run is the below. Looked great and felt pretty good. The Tren, Primo, and Winstrol were hard on lipids so I saved them for the last 6-8 weeks.

Compounds were:
300/wk Test Prop
300/wk Mast E
300/wk Primo E
300/wk Tren A
350/wk Winstrol (50mg/day oral)

No you are not. I think you are absolutely correct. It's all coming back to me . . . A member PMed
me asking about and I could not for the life of me remember who was in it. (Sorry Lats :( )

I think it was mentioned on the forum. Should be easy to round-up with the search engine.

That member was me !

Thank you for listening for me and explain me , english is not my native language and some times i have hard time understand when they talking fast

But alfresco like a true gentleman helped me and listened for me

Thank you brother

Much love and respect

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Test sust 300mgs
Npp 300 mgs
Mast 300mgs
Hgh 3 ius daily

The only potential issue I COULD see would be compounds behaving, side effect wise, differently when used in combination with other drugs. I am NOT saying this would happen just that it could. When I was at the hospital reviewing a PT's chart I would look at the list, and many were on 10+ medications while there, and think, "NO ONE, knows what all this shit does when combined." We know how classes of drugs can/may interact but no one has run a study looking at 5,10,15 sometimes 20 different medications at once. It is all one grand experiment that started about 100-150 years ago.

I do like this approach and feel it would cut down on people using certain compounds because that is what you do when dieting or bulking.

Well his approach kind of addresses that.. he never mixes two dht base as it would drive up sides.. never 2 nandrolones.. etc.. so technically he does a typical dht, test, nandrolone cycle rotating compounds.. or if he runs primo he likes to be around 500mgs and woukd just run test low dose with it.. but that he said was rare..

Well I told him I just wanted to be the big ass dad at Tball and I didn’t want to mess with insulin, but I was running 12.5 mk677 and he said leave that in. Sorry, might need to ask a competitor about his skin/GH regimen
This got an amazing laugh out of me haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity