over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

best way you've found to put on muscle

massnup

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Lets all contribute and get a good thread started on the best way you've found to put on muscle in the shortest time span. List how you trained, your nutrition plan and what you took supplement wise and super supplement wise to make those gains. I'm sure lots of people would benefit from hearing what a lot of people did and the average Joe did to get from point A to point B the quickest.

mountaindog diet!

Eat a bit more, train a bit less, and sleep a bit more OR as always: Train Hard, Eat Hard, Recover, Balance all three, Repeat....of course this all being what style works best for you and that was find a way to stimulate appetite the right way and eat the right foods in higher quantities, Train with intensity, it is not always about how many sets you did, but how much tension and force you put into the whole muscle/mind game, and lastly make sure to find a happy place with your recover abilites, do not hesitate to have recovery days, the body talks to us through aches/pains/strength loss/lack of sleep/etc.

The single thing I think that help me was consistency with my calories and macros! Training is the fun part!

OR

Find a prep coach to help you out, so many good ones on Promuscle that can help you read all of the above and keep your mind from overthinking things!

For me and most people you should find:

1. Upping the dose, adding in peptides
2. Eating more
3. Training less
4. Rest/Sleep a lot and keep stress low

I tend to base all of my bodybuilding pursuits on what makes the most physiological sense as opposed to "what's recommended, generally done by most etc" I then make tweaks based on my instincts and the feedback I get from my body.

Training:

I am a firm believer in high intensity training. I don't like to look at training as a form of calorie burning, rather I look at it like a form of muscle growth stimulation (When I used to compete, I would apply the same logic to my off season and pre-contest) - I always trained the same (for the most part). The idea is to perform the maximum amount of stimulus with minimal breakdown. Volume training works great for those with above-average recovery ability and also should be paired with extra carb (energy/glycogen) intake.

Whether under the assistance of anabolics or not, I train every other day. This allows my body time to begin recuperating the muscle groups trained before right away training another group. Unless one has very good genetic recovery ability, this easily leads to over training (aside from nutrition, I think this is the main setback for people). Not only do the muscles need time to begin recovering, but so does the CNS - something often overlooked.

Stretching:

I have seen the best growth when I included intense post-exercise stretching to break up the fascia a bit. There is a lot written about this online and it really makes a big difference IMO.

Nutrition:

I found that over-eating is just as counter-productive as under-eating for gaining LBM. Its a metabolic efficiency thing. The reasons why under-eating wouldn't contribute to lean weight gain are obvious but over-eating can be just as bad. Excessive protein makes the liver and kidneys work over-time, focusing more energy on removing waste than building lean tissue. Another example - overeating places strain on the digestive system and stomach. This could lead to pH imbalances, enzyme deficiencies etc that will negatively affect nutrient absorption. A few hundred calories per day above maintenance (energy surplus - likely from carbohydrates), should spare more than enough protein (assuming intake is adequate) to build lean tissue as fast the body is able to.

AAS:

I use the same above-mentioned logic here as well. If one chooses to use AAS - not enough will likely yield no results, too much will place a strain on the body's systems resulting in inefficiencies and side effects. Using just enough AAS to saturate one's androgen receptors (dose should be proportionate to LBM), while limiting aromatization and maintaining a favorable anabolic/androgenic ratio will yield the the best results IMO.

I tend to base all of my bodybuilding pursuits on what makes the most physiological sense as opposed to "what's recommended, generally done by most etc" I then make tweaks based on my instincts and the feedback I get from my body.

Training:

I am a firm believer in high intensity training. I don't like to look at training as a form of calorie burning, rather I look at it like a form of muscle growth stimulation (When I used to compete, I would apply the same logic to my off season and pre-contest) - I always trained the same (for the most part). The idea is to perform the maximum amount of stimulus with minimal breakdown. Volume training works great for those with above-average recovery ability and also should be paired with extra carb (energy/glycogen) intake.
Whether under the assistance of anabolics or not, I train every other day. This allows my body time to begin recuperating the muscle groups trained before right away training another group. Unless one has very good genetic recovery ability, this easily leads to over training (aside from nutrition, I think this is the main setback for people). Not only do the muscles need time to begin recovering, but so does the CNS - something often overlooked.
Stretching:

I have seen the best growth when I included intense post-exercise stretching to break up the fascia a bit. There is a lot written about this online and it really makes a big difference IMO.

Nutrition:

I found that over-eating is just as counter-productive as under-eating for gaining LBM. Its a metabolic efficiency thing. The reasons why under-eating wouldn't contribute to lean weight gain are obvious but over-eating can be just as bad. Excessive protein makes the liver and kidneys work over-time, focusing more energy on removing waste than building lean tissue. Another example - overeating places strain on the digestive system and stomach. This could lead to pH imbalances, enzyme deficiencies etc that will negatively affect nutrient absorption. A few hundred calories per day above maintenance (energy surplus - likely from carbohydrates), should spare more than enough protein (assuming intake is adequate) to build lean tissue as fast the body is able to.

AAS:

I use the same above-mentioned logic here as well. If one chooses to use AAS - not enough will likely yield no results, too much will place a strain on the body's systems resulting in inefficiencies and side effects. Using just enough AAS to saturate one's androgen receptors (dose should be proportionate to LBM), while limiting aromatization and maintaining a favorable anabolic/androgenic ratio will yield the the best results IMO.[/QUOTE]

So True!

This will be a great thread...let me get back to it tonight as I have a few clients today to train...

The best way I have found to add muscle is the "hire Phil Hernon" system..... I really made incredible progress with PHIL ...

Training. - i think Phil and DC are on par in this aspect if you really understand both systems you will recognize this quickly. You will also learn how to tweak anc change each program within its own guidelines to maximize its efficasy. E.G. at a certain point your going to have to swtich to the DC 3 way split, When this happens will depend on development of strength and recoverability.

Diet - Take all your various diet principles and throw them out. start with a basic set of macro's. hit those hard for a month and PAY ATTENTION. depending on the quantity of food consumed, the frequency of hunger, and changes in body composition, you can manipulate these macronutreints for the desired effect. Add in various food sources one at a time to see how each effects your body. e.g. macros of 50g pro, 17G fats, 40G carbs per meal. start with chicken and fish for protien sources. then after the initial trial with that set of macros and food sources you can add beef, eggs, pork etc one at a time to decide what you body does the best with. for the average joe blow this is really as complicated as diet needs to get. you know what you have and you adjust according to how you respond.

more genetics:D
ok ok, besides genetics: correct macro ratio, less volume, less cardio, and of course more drugs:eek:
-JS

more genetics:D
ok ok, besides genetics: correct macro ratio, less volume, less cardio, and of course more drugs:eek:
-JS

I think the word correct here can take on a ton of different meaning depending on goals. if i wanted to get really lean, id lower carbs and fats from where there at now and increase protien, id also take out things like potatoes and rice and get all my carbs from green veggies. but i dont grow well like this for me to grow well i need a decent amount of fats , and more of those simpler carbs. keeping at a reasonable bodyfat level with those carb soures is not a problem for my particular body. they are, for me, essential for gains at a rate im happy with.

Lift EVERY set to failure except the 1-2 warm ups at the start of each body part.

Post workout nutrition is SUPER important, a nice supplement cocktail with just carbs, creatine, BCCA's (real important) beta-alanine, citruline malate, etc etc (Vitargo S2 is great for carbs not crap waxy maize) in the locker room post w/o then 15-30 min after a big protein shake and about 1/2 the carbs that you had in the locker room, then 30-60 min later a nice solid meal.

High protein. I see way too many people not consuming enough protein and then you have numbnuts who say you can't absorb x amount of protein at a time blah blah yet have no references to back this up... get those protein shakes in 65-85gms at a shot if more if you have too, 2.5gms per lb of body weight or more if you have too (I have a good friend who consumes silly amounts and looks outstanding). Have a nice protein shake at night maybe a little PB in there or go with a whey/casein mix. I usually have a shake with 67.5gms of Whey (2.5 scoops) - Allmax Choc PB (great stuff) with some almond butter or almonds about 2 hrs before bed. When my post workout shake/food consumption is on point and my protein is high I grow real well. I have been lazy with my diet for a while then got back on the ball in early Feb and up 14 lbs (no AAS either). All the above is based on a very clean diet too, you can really grow (add crap weight) buy eating a lot of whatever but who wants to look like shit?

I do not think talking about AAS is needed here as that is obvious and you can just take your favorite stack just don't be a pussy ;) like some of my gym friends who take Deca and Anavar... can't grow when you are taking girl drugs. Remember test is best and tren is the king of all :)

Training:

Stretching:

Nutrition:

AAS:

I use the same above-mentioned logic here as well. If one chooses to use AAS - not enough will likely yield no results, too much will place a strain on the body's systems resulting in inefficiencies and side effects. Using just enough AAS to saturate one's androgen receptors (dose should be proportionate to LBM), while limiting aromatization and maintaining a favorable anabolic/androgenic ratio will yield the the best results IMO.

Very good post.

Diet would be more important in the grand scheme of your goal.

Diet-450g/protein,60g/fat,150g/carbs
Workouts-quads,hams,back&chest 4exercises of 4sets reps12-20 all to failure
Bis,tris,calves,delts,traps 3exercises of 4sets reps12-20 all to failure
Gear-test enth 250mg e3d/tren ace 100mg ed

DC training+mild gear/gh/slin use+ very high protein intake

train like the head lion.. rest alot.. train a bit less.. eat well.. less you train the more you gain.. within reason..

Diet and gear have been covered. Supps to stay healthy as you cannot gain if sick and not eating.

One bit of advice I wish I had been given years ago: Reduce the weight you think you are going to lift by x amount and slow your damn reps down. This is SOOOOO important for the really young guys. I see such fast bouncing reps with too much weight. Makes me hurt just watching them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131