advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best ways of keeping fat down in the off-season . . .

NixLifter

Registered
Best ways of keeping fat down in the off-season with these products(or similar) . . .

Hey guys, I thought of a new discussion that I would benefit from and maybe a few others. I was wondering what your opinion would be on the best way to try and keep the fat down while bulking without negatively affecting your gains. I know that we cannot stay lean while bulking; I have been bodybuilding enough to know that! But as I said I know not to try and stay lean, I just wonder about your opinions on the best way to keep the fat down in the off-season.

My thoughts would be staying on products such as:

Growth Hormone Subcuetaniously throughout
Cycling IGF-1 throughout
HGH Fragment consistently
Off-season dosages of Cytomel (that I have heard briefly on and that I would like to hear more on) that also helps transport nutrients.
Synthetine consistently
Syntheburn throughout
etc... (anything else I couldn't think of off of the top of my head)

What are you guys thoughts?

Of course I know diet has the majority to do with it, but you know how us as bodybuilders get in the off-season some times!

Last edited:
of course we are cycling and eating as we do in the off-season behind these products . . .

i am actually very interested in the synthetine. i am looking into that right now

Consuming sesamin in the offseason with a few meals of the day. Consuming plenty of fish oils. Possibly keeping your insulin sensitivity high by taking something like metformin or Avandia.

Keep the diet fairly clean and keep the cardio, 3x's wk in the mix. if Bf levels start to creep up either add some more cardio or drop a few cals. Stay active!

cardio and a clean diet. cycling your carbs is usually a good idea.

I was gonna say...everyone is talking about drugs....how about just have some self control and eat a clean diet? Wow what a new concept.

i knew that i would get these replies . . . I know how to cardio and how to diet. offseasona nd precontest... i specifically asked about these type products in the offseason ... thanks for the couple of people that were pitching in to what i had asked!
thanks guys.

and if anyone has more information on t3 in the offseason i would appreciate it! i know it is suppost to help with nutrient uptake. i haven't heard to much about it. any info?

I was gonna say...everyone is talking about drugs....how about just have some self control and eat a clean diet? Wow what a new concept.

absolutely, your body will thank you later on too...you can do it, you can get used to anything if you want to

If your on enough GH, its pretty hard to get fat. I actually have the fat gene and was once very very fat a long time ago, and im only on 12iu's GH 3x per week and find it almost impossible to get fat.

well, thats really cool to hear. i haven't heard that before! im glad that gh cleared that up for you. are you taking it im or subq

Big A linked this in the Articles forum (about T-3):

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
i knew that i would get these replies . . . I know how to cardio and how to diet. offseasona nd precontest... i specifically asked about these type products in the offseason ... thanks for the couple of people that were pitching in to what i had asked!
thanks guys.

and if anyone has more information on t3 in the offseason i would appreciate it! i know it is suppost to help with nutrient uptake. i haven't heard to much about it. any info?

the reason you are getting these replies, is the title of your thread.... "the best ways to keep fat down in the offseason"
truth is cardio and diet are the best ways....

also in repy to your original post it is not impossible to "bulk" and stay lean... i know phil has done it in the past when competing along with others here(myself included)...

my advice on the drugs you listed would be the hgh run year round at a low to moderate dose.... i would not reccomend the t3......

another thing i have found benificial is to try some different foods and see how your body reacts to them... i know for me a calorie is not a calorie, some foods digest much more efficiently, leaving me with less bodyfat, water retention, and bloating in the stomach... just an idea for ya!

good luck....

well, thats really cool to hear. i haven't heard that before! im glad that gh cleared that up for you. are you taking it im or subq

IM 3x per week followed by 30mcg IGF 20min later and 10min later 10iu slin. Also on test/deca.

BTW, a year ago I ran a similar cycle but used the GH at 6iu's 6days per week split in 2 shots taken subQ and i've only expierenced only a slight bit more fat gain on the 3x per week method im on now, but very minimal. Maybe a few lbs max. That could also be b/c my cal's are much higher.

the reason you are getting these replies, is the title of your thread.... "the best ways to keep fat down in the offseason"
truth is cardio and diet are the best ways....

also in repy to your original post it is not impossible to "bulk" and stay lean... i know phil has done it in the past when competing along with others here(myself included)...

my advice on the drugs you listed would be the hgh run year round at a low to moderate dose.... i would not reccomend the t3......

another thing i have found benificial is to try some different foods and see how your body reacts to them... i know for me a calorie is not a calorie, some foods digest much more efficiently, leaving me with less bodyfat, water retention, and bloating in the stomach... just an idea for ya!

good luck....

Hey man, thanks. I am def going to stay on growth all off-season (which this will be the first time i have ever done that) i will try either <10iu/Day or
15-20iu 3x/Week with the igf-1 and insulin protocal that gavin talks about (also with MGF)
I am def. going to keep my eyes open on which calories work best with my body. this off-season will be a lot of experamenting ... thanks for the replys and thanks for the links to the T3

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws