over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A's Workout

razter

Registered
Big A,

I was just reading your workout and have a few questions on how it relates to a woman.

1. Would a woman use the exact same workout or does it need to be altered? If it needs to be altered, what would I need to change?

2. Protein - You say to get as close to 500g per day, but since I'm much smaller than you, I'm assuming this would be different for me. How much would I need?

3. Carbs - It says if you start to add fat on to keep your carbs below 300g/day. For my size what would I need to keep them below?

4. Gear - skipping this section since I don't use any. As you know, I do, however, use Syntheselen, Synthetine, a little Sythelamin, and B-complex. I also take a multimitamin and
Do I need to change anything in the workout or with protein or carbs, etc because I don't use gear?

Thanks.

Big A,

I was just reading your workout and have a few questions on how it relates to a woman.

1. Would a woman use the exact same workout or does it need to be altered? If it needs to be altered, what would I need to change?

2. Protein - You say to get as close to 500g per day, but since I'm much smaller than you, I'm assuming this would be different for me. How much would I need?

3. Carbs - It says if you start to add fat on to keep your carbs below 300g/day. For my size what would I need to keep them below?

4. Gear - skipping this section since I don't use any. As you know, I do, however, use Syntheselen, Synthetine, a little Sythelamin, and B-complex. I also take a multimitamin and
Do I need to change anything in the workout or with protein or carbs, etc because I don't use gear?

Thanks.

1. The program works just as well for women the way it is.

2. Of course. And since you are not a bodybuilder either, I'd aim for a max of 200g/d

3. 200g

4. no. gear improves recovery and strength. you will need the extra recovery due to the damage the extra stength will give. This is common mistake that people make - changing programs on/off the gear.

Warm-up Sets

Thanks.

A couple of questions on the warm-up sets.

To stick with your example, If you are doing the incline press and your max "work set" is three plates, your warm-up sets are as follows:
2 warm-ups with the bar
2 warm-ups with one plate
1 warm-up with 2 plates
So the question is, How many reps do you do for each warm-up set?
1st warm-up set with bar = ??? reps
2nd warm-up set with bar = ??? reps
and so on..

My other question is about the difference between the warm-up sets for the first exercise of the day and the warm-up set for the first exercise of each body part.

So let's use Mon - Chest, Shoulder, Triceps as an example. The first exercise of the day in the incline press. The warm-up is as I wrote in the above example. I complete the incline press and flat flyes. I'm now going to do the Military Press, which is a new body part, so I need to do one warm-up set.
So which warm-up set I am supposed to be doing? Using the above example of warm-up sets, would I use the bar, one plate, or two plates? And how many reps would I do?

Thanks.

A couple of questions on the warm-up sets.

To stick with your example, If you are doing the incline press and your max "work set" is three plates, your warm-up sets are as follows:
2 warm-ups with the bar
2 warm-ups with one plate
1 warm-up with 2 plates
So the question is, How many reps do you do for each warm-up set?
1st warm-up set with bar = ??? reps
2nd warm-up set with bar = ??? reps
and so on..

My other question is about the difference between the warm-up sets for the first exercise of the day and the warm-up set for the first exercise of each body part.

So let's use Mon - Chest, Shoulder, Triceps as an example. The first exercise of the day in the incline press. The warm-up is as I wrote in the above example. I complete the incline press and flat flyes. I'm now going to do the Military Press, which is a new body part, so I need to do one warm-up set.
So which warm-up set I am supposed to be doing? Using the above example of warm-up sets, would I use the bar, one plate, or two plates? And how many reps would I do?

The warm up sets are to warm the muscles up and get the neuropathways firing.
Usually, you do the first warm up sets for 20-25 reps, then 15 reps for the following, then 10 reps and then you do your work set.

The warm up set for thenw bodypart is purely for the neuropathways, so do a set with 50%-75% of the wrok set weight, for 10-15 reps.

Big A,

Worked out twice so far and loved the workout. Effective and short. You go in, get it done, and leave. My kind of workout. I did Chest, Shoulders, & Tris on Saturday and Abs, Back, & Bis tonight. I had to rearrrange the days of the workouts because my tennis matches are on Wednesday nights. I need to do Quads, Hams, & Calves on Thursday's. So I guess it will be a Tues, Thurs, Saturday schedule for me.

I even made myself a Daily Workout Log sheet for each workout (with a warm-up cheat sheet at the bottom).

Thanks for the workout! Will keep you updated.

P.S. You probably have them already, but let me know if you would like a copy of the Log sheets I made. Great for the beginner. They show exactly what you are supposed to do for these workouts.

Big A,

Worked out twice so far and loved the workout. Effective and short. You go in, get it done, and leave. My kind of workout. I did Chest, Shoulders, & Tris on Saturday and Abs, Back, & Bis tonight. I had to rearrrange the days of the workouts because my tennis matches are on Wednesday nights. I need to do Quads, Hams, & Calves on Thursday's. So I guess it will be a Tues, Thurs, Saturday schedule for me.

I even made myself a Daily Workout Log sheet for each workout (with a warm-up cheat sheet at the bottom).

Thanks for the workout! Will keep you updated.

P.S. You probably have them already, but let me know if you would like a copy of the Log sheets I made. Great for the beginner. They show exactly what you are supposed to do for these workouts.

Your log sheets sound good. You are welcome to post them in the thread in the Article's forum.

Growth Article and Clomid

Big A,

I have a Qs on your article as well related to testicular atrophy. I will be using Clomid.

Question 1) So per you instructions take 50 mg of Clomid EOD for every 4 weeks for 2 weeks, correct?
Question 2) Do you have to be so specific as every 4 weeks or can you just start when you notice any shrinkage?
Question 3) Assuming blood and health are fine, can you perform Clomid therapy during orals or do you have to be off orals (I'm only doing Test E and Var - no anolbolic for me at this time).

I have only recently noticed shrinkage after being on basically a Test E cycle (500 mg/week) for 13 weeks with a Var cycle (50mg per day) during
Weeks 7-11 (5 weeks).

Thanks for any advise.

BTW – I’m 42, 195, 5.10, with a sub 10-12% BF.

Big A,

I have a Qs on your article as well related to testicular atrophy. I will be using Clomid.

Question 1) So per you instructions take 50 mg of Clomid EOD for every 4 weeks for 2 weeks, correct?
Question 2) Do you have to be so specific as every 4 weeks or can you just start when you notice any shrinkage?
Question 3) Assuming blood and health are fine, can you perform Clomid therapy during orals or do you have to be off orals (I'm only doing Test E and Var - no anolbolic for me at this time).

I have only recently noticed shrinkage after being on basically a Test E cycle (500 mg/week) for 13 weeks with a Var cycle (50mg per day) during
Weeks 7-11 (5 weeks).

Thanks for any advise.

BTW – I’m 42, 195, 5.10, with a sub 10-12% BF.

1. Ideal non stop EOD
2. Definetely before you start noticing shrinkage.
3. Clomid during orals too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity