over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big guy looking for some help... all info is greatly appreciated

fatguy

Registered
Hey,

I don't really post here much, I just like to read the posts on here any many other message boards.

Ultra quick background on me... (feel free to skip to the bottom for the questions)

I am nearing 30yrs old, I stand at about 6'2"-6'3" and was recently at 325lbs. I have dropped to 309lbs over the past 3 weeks. From the ages of 18-24 I was in some of the best sahpe of my life, dropping from a high weight of 288 to 212lbs, then bulking up to about 230lbs, maybe 240lbs. I opted in my early 20's to try anabolics, and got up to 265. I carry a lot of mass in general, and was a very big a bulky 265. After a couple years of on and off use, change in life and work, I let myself get up to 325lbs, I did drop once again last year to 275, but that was short lived and back to 325 I went.

I spent many years as a personal trainer, I carried multiple certifications, and even majored (till I switched majors again and again) in Exercise Science while in college. Of course graduating with a business degree.

I have a solid background in nutrition and fitness, but I am one of those people who can help others achieve their goals, but unable to reach my own.

I have no interest in using gear again. I just want to get back down to a comfortable weight, and stay there.

I do play for a competitive "sports" team, not professional with games twice a week. So I am always getting some solid exercies there. I'm just listing "sports" to remain anonymous.

I recently had a complete blood work up done including total test, LH, prolactin, T4, TSH, Vite D, etc. I was spot on for every category, excluding total cholesterol which I was at 203 with 200 being the top. Besides that I have the blood test results of a healthy 18yr old male.

So here's what I am doing...

Right now I am doing some extreme dieting with caloric intake of under 1900 cal a day. I eat mostly green vegetables, fish, eggs, milk, meat, etc. I kept my first week caloires extra low to get that "stomache shrinkage" so I am able to feel less hungry throughout the day.

I am also exercising 5-7 days a week 2 days sports, 3 days resistance training, 1-3 additional days of some type of cardio. Each workout lasts about 45min-60min.

I have kept the weight lighter during my first 3 weeks to get my body back into things.

So here are my questions...

-Any recommendations on diet, or resistance training with a goal to drop back into the 260lb range (or less)? I am looking to get my BF% back to like 12-15% which is fine with me. I am over 25% now. Any progressive plans, or changes in routine would be great...

-Anyone ever try Synthetine during extreme weight loss? I tried syntheselen alone, and didn't find it worked at all for me after a month of use. Synthetine sounds like it could be an option. I am all about trying things anyhow.

-Please take a peek at my blood test results and let me know what you think. My doc wanted to test my test and thyroid finction due to some symptoms that I have been having that typically are caused by low thyroid production or low test.

Total Test: 463 ng/dL (241-827 range)
LH: 7.6 mIU/mL (1.5-9.3 range)
Prolactin: 6.5 ng/mL (2.0-18.0 range)
T4 Free: 1.1 ng/dL (0.8-1.8 range)
TSH 3rd gen: 1.69 mIU/L (0.4-4.5 range)

I am only looking for what people think. I have done my reading, spoke to my doctor, and now I'm asking your guys and gals.

WOW was that a long post... maybe that's why I don't post that often.

Like I said, thanks for any information or recommendations you have. I hate that I let myself get so far out of shape, but now I have to pay the price.

It's time to get hard core...

Thanks again...

DNP !! just kidding nobody freak out

anyway , you sould like you have a solid plan and reachable goals in mind which is a huge step.

What is your macro break down , like how much protien , carbs and fats are you getting per meal?

IF...

Ever heard the saying "those that can do...those that cant teach..."

w/ your knowledge and expertise, dont be afraid to ask for help...i.e. even a guru needs a guru...i thought i knew my stuff as well,but got myself in a similar situation as yourself...so, i nutted up and asked THE man for help...PHIL H....BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE SO FAR.

my only regret is I didnt ask sooner...my advice to u is to give yourself time and ask for help if needed.good luck

First you need to change your screen name. Your not the "fat guy'. You the dude who somehow got a little overweight. No problems there we all do at some point. A positive mind set is the first thing you have to have and calling your self fat guy is not a positive thing.
Good luck, im in the same boat as you bro but i am 39 years old. Your still a pup... just dig in and do what you know you gotta do.

Thanks for the posts so far, and all the PM's...

I think it may be time to contact a real BB pro and try something new.

About my name...

I used to use the name as my "kick in the ass."

I wanted it to become my opposite. Similar to the name "little John" for a 6'8" beast... I wanted to be Fatguy, a 260lb 10% Bf behemuth... And to always be there reminding me that I never wanted to be "the" fat guy ever again.

Well it didn't exactly work as planned... but I did create a superhero motto out of it...

225lbs of pure muscle protected by 100lbs of solid insulation... Fatguy...

Thanks again... and keep the posts coming...

Congrats on the progress so far,you're on the right track.

We have a guy at work that is in a bigger boat than you.

6'5 tall, he was 440lb plus about six months ago.He took the diet advice my wife gave him.Which was eat regularly and knock off the sugars and minimize the carbs.Eat a lot of veges, keep the protein up.You now all the regular advice.Hes been doing a lot of cardio and light weights and has managed to loose 103.4 lbs in the 6 months he has been at it

I think the syntheselene would work really well with T3 given its ATP content it should help to dampen muscle catabolisum.I intend to try it myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws