over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big hits on ESPN

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
did anyone catch this little high light on espn tonite? they had the best hits in colleage football...my god..some of these guys looked like they just died after getting hit! for those who played fb..and got hit this hard...did you even remember what happened? totally black out? jeezus! those were some hard hitting boys. my fav. were the ones where they are in route to catch a pass oen once they touch that ball WHAM! even their helmets fly off!

I know Iabadman and Ivan are two of our biggest football players here... not sure everyone elses experience. Iv played and been hit, but never leveled. Wind knocked out of me yes, but seeing people get LEVELED... im curious how it felt too haha

When I played football I got my bell rung a few times.

Usually it hurt pretty bad haha. I probably had a couple concussions in the past. Its not a good feeling when it feels like your brain shook inside your skull.

Sometimes actually though, A hit you really think would hurt bad doesn't at all and sometimes a simple tackle stings like hell. Just how you get hit or fall or whatever.

One of my worst memories was catching a pass, and then getting hit from behind and the point of the ball lined right under my shoulders pads and right above my rib pads at the spot right below the rib cage. I fell on the point of the ball with my bodyweight and then then the weight of the guy who tackled me. I couldn't breath at all and started puking. lol

heck with that shit anymore. I've taken up chess but I still do play John Madden Football from time to time.

Last edited:
Conan21 said:
heck with that shit anymore. I've taken up chess but I still do play John Madden Football from time to time.

I would WRECK you in chess and most likley 99% of this board :D been playin since i was 4..... its always funny when people cant believe the meathead is good at chess hehehe i used to be captain of the wrestling team in HS and beat the nerds on the chess team easily haha... i would play the teacher to get out of InSchoolSuspension... only person i couldnt beat was a teacher named Kurtz he was almost ranked

I remember some huge hits from high school ball. What happens sometimes when you get hit hard enough is like part of your body will instantly go completely numb. Maybe that is what they refer to as a "stinger", but I think it's the bodies reaction like it's getting ready for a broken bone and it just shuts off all pain and senses. I've had my entire back and chest go numb once from a hit, couldn't breath or anything. So it actually doesn't even hurt if the hit is hard enough, lol.

Conan is dead on. I have been labeled before, where on tape it looks like I had no right in getting up and I felt nothing. The hits that hurt were when you get a helmet on the hand, or a helmet no the elbow. Once I was running a kickoff back against Joliet Catholic (where Rudy and Mike Alstott went HS) and it was cold and rainy, I got hit right no the top of the hand with the crown of a hemlet...I would have sworn my hand was broken into a million pieces. The absolute worst hit I ever took though was in practice, jumped to catch a pass and was hit in mid air. I was coming down parallel to the ground, I was hit so hard the ball popped out of my hands. In mid air I was able to find the ball and catch it again, but when I hit the ground my entire body ached. Felt like I was hit by a truck, the kid who hit me was a safety and considerably smaller than me, but was running full speed and ran right through me while I was in the air.

A stinger is when you get hit and it feels like one of your extremities is on fire, feels great. Had a stinger in my shoulder/neck once and my arm was burning, one of the weirdest sensations I have ever felt, except for that drunken night with BBA and his rat terrier.

I had a concussion once from being hit.Helment on Helment cause dit. I was a tailback so I use to take alot of hits. Had the wind knock out of me a few times. Pat of the game, but witnessed a teamm member experience a compound fracture to the arm and I know that was some painful sh*t. He was almost crying.

my biggest hits were in semi-pro. I got a concussion from a pulling guard using his helmet. I just fell over like a tree.

another time was in drills and I got hit so hard all the air expelled, I had snot all over the place because a lot of the air came out of my nose.

the most painful though were the games and practices where it is cold and you get your feet stomped on or your frozen fingers jammed or broken.

Yeah, nothing like playing an actual game in over a foot of snow!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131