advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Lenny made it to bodybuilding stage after hospital stay.

I'm not judging you or anyone else and I'm not throwing stones. I'm giving my opinion just like you're giving yours! To me, your logic is definitely skewed! The day medical professionals tell me my health and/or mortality are at stake due to PED's, I'm done. Why would I want to die? Just to stay big?? Being happy is the more important endeavor, so being able to lift weights is my base. My friends and family won't think any less of me because I'm not as big.

You said, "If he is willing to die for something that makes him happy no matter what it is it's his decision." It certainly is but willing to die? Really?? What could be that important? When I hear people say that, they are either young where illness and death seems so far away or unrealistic or some type of emotional trauma has happened to them where they don't value their life anymore.

Yes there are realities individuals have to face when it comes to sports, MMA, boxing, football, NASCAR (any type of racing), etc. To be willing to die, what's the point in that? It sounds like a bunch of misplaced bravado by someone that doesn't value themself.

He is clearly mentally ill.. I saw that he was just in the hospital. It's amazing to think that during his stay he was seen by multiple doctors and not one of them thought to baker act him and get a psychiatrist involved..

It's remarkable to me that people don't understand this concept. I'd rather die in 5 years doing what I love vs living another 50 not doing it. I'm not saying bodybuilding is my passion at all, but in general. Not understanding this shows you who has a lack of compassion for anything.

I would like to know if you will feel this way in 4 years and 364 days.

I think lenny's got him on glutes.....

:eek:

It's remarkable to me that people don't understand this concept. I'd rather die in 5 years doing what I love vs living another 50 not doing it. I'm not saying bodybuilding is my passion at all, but in general. Not understanding this shows you who has a lack of compassion for anything.

The most important things in life should be family and have good health to take care of them.They need someone around who wants to live and suffer when you don't think of that and die prematurely. To be a great family man, it involves sacrifices and thinking of your family first and not yourself. Most will not get that until they are older or it is too late.

If he is not hurting anyone, then it really should not be any of our concern. If he isn't endangering others, then I don't think medical professionals nor psychiatrists should interfere with how he lives his life. There is no such thing as normal. And none of us are prime examples of sanity or virtuous in the pure sense. Dbol has a purpose, tren has a purpose. They add muscle mass. Alcohol has a purpose, it relieves anxiety. We make these choices, we sacrifice some health for the effects of these compounds. Now if someone is drinking and driving or someone is selling dbol and tren to kids at the gym. Then we have a right to condemn those actions as wrong. Otherwise, it is none of our business.

Although, as Pesty has pointed out. If he has a family. And others rely on him, then he really should be there for them. And he let's them down - well something's are worse then death. And he will die as an dishonorable man.

If he is single, no kids, no family, or anyone else who needs him. Then it is not for us to pass judgement.

I agree, it is easier to die for something. And harder to find something to live for. But it is not our place to pass judgement upon others.

Last edited:
Lenny said in one recent video that his liver values were high and the docs in the hospital said they want to put him on the transplant list. Could the gut be ascites?

He will probably be dead very soon, like any day now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZZ8Wyihj0r/

Do you guys think Jason was really taking test, tren, EQ, Anavar and Winstrol like he claims? He doesn't really show signs he's on steroids, which you get even without training at all. I mean with Lenny you can clearly see he's on steroids, even just seeing the face. Jason did a bf% measurement like a month out and was at 12% and then a week out he was at 14% Lol. And now he needs a break due to the grueling prep :D

Go tell the competitors that had to stand on stage with those guys they "aren't hurting anyone"
Those guys are the ones truly doing what they love. The other guys are doing it for the love of YouTube clicks!
Keep saying this is ok and competitive bodybuilding will be gone soon. Your literally cheering on the guys who are pouring the gasoline

Do you guys think Jason was really taking test, tren, EQ, Anavar and Winstrol like he claims? He doesn't really show signs he's on steroids, which you get even without training at all. I mean with Lenny you can clearly see he's on steroids, even just seeing the face. Jason did a bf% measurement like a month out and was at 12% and then a week out he was at 14% Lol. And now he needs a break due to the grueling prep :D

I believe him. His body has changed over the years but he doesn't seem to have the genetics to get much bigger and cut. That or his work ethic and diet is terrible.

Last edited:
Not understanding this shows you who has a lack of compassion for anything.

Lack of compassion for anything?? Lol dude some of you have some odd concepts for compassion or love of something.

Yeah my father loved smoking. He had a lung removed due to lung cancer and still "loved smoking" once the infection set in and he went into a coma, I wonder how much he loved it. Then he woke up for about a good 5 hours before bleeding out then dying a few days later after finding he had an infection that traveled to his brain. I wonder if he would have stopped "loving" smoking if he realized it was taking him from him family, if it prevented him from seeing his granddaughters 6th birthday, prevented him from seeing her graduate, seeing his 2nd granddaughter being born. Hmmm I wonder.

There's a huge difference between loving something and being addicted to it to the point you throw common sense out of the window in order to get your high. I wish my father beat his addiction. I miss him. My brother and daughter miss him. My niece never got to meet him.

Some of you really need to reevaluate your life. Bodybuilding and roids aren't worth killing yourself for. Smdh

If he is not hurting anyone, then it really should not be any of our concern. If he isn't endangering others, then I don't think medical professionals nor psychiatrists should interfere with how he lives his life. There is no such thing as normal. And none of us are prime examples of sanity or virtuous in the pure sense. Dbol has a purpose, tren has a purpose. They add muscle mass. Alcohol has a purpose, it relieves anxiety. We make these choices, we sacrifice some health for the effects of these compounds. Now if someone is drinking and driving or someone is selling dbol and tren to kids at the gym. Then we have a right to condemn those actions as wrong. Otherwise, it is none of our business.

Although, as Pesty has pointed out. If he has a family. And others rely on him, then he really should be there for them. And he let's them down - well something's are worse then death. And he will die as an dishonorable man.

If he is single, no kids, no family, or anyone else who needs him. Then it is not for us to pass judgement.

I agree, it is easier to die for something. And harder to find something to live for. But it is not our place to pass judgement upon others.

It's not judgement. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I believe him. His body has changed over the years but he doesn't seem to have the genetics to get much bigger and cut. That or his work ethic and diet is terrible.

My guess is he can't stay regimented with steroids just like he can't stay regimented with diet. A few months ago he looked pretty hollow faced but apparently just couldn't handle it and looked like a chipmunk now. Who gains 2% BF last 2-3 weeks before a show? Genova!:D
Probably came off whatever paltry irregular dose he was on after the Piana comment backlash.

I don't know, I think he could have quite good wheels at least.

Wow that is horrible! I hope they did NOT even give a participation ribbon. Nobody should encourage him to continue pretending to be a bodybuilder. He just looks sick and diseased

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be willing to die, what's the point in that? It sounds like a bunch of misplaced bravado by someone that doesn't value themself.

They sound brave when they talk about their love for what they are doing even though it is risky, but the day they are on the floor barely clinging to life most will be praying to God to let them live. I know I was. Once you reach that point then you truly realize how stupid you were being and none of it makes any sense. The problem is that it is too late then.

Lenny said in one recent video that his liver values were high and the docs in the hospital said they want to put him on the transplant list. Could the gut be ascites?

He will probably be dead very soon, like any day now.

The cadaver I was assigned to in med school gross anatomy was an alcoholic. You should have seen that liver. Dark green and really freaking hard, like the rubber in a car tire. I was a lab TA and brought my undergrad students in to see him, got a bit in there about this is what drinking can do to your body. The school is known as a big party school. Opened some eyes. The really ironic thing is that his job when he was alive was a "health care administrator" at a hospital. Each body had a name card on the table and it had written on their what their job had been and their age. He was only 46 years old. I have played around with the idea of donating my body so they can see what my lifestyle did to my heart and see my defibrillator.

This guy needs to just stop. He clearly isn't all there, and he's doing nothing but harming himself. Man, oh man. I can't even watch lol.

Its funny man, I could say the exact same thing about people in general in the "sport" pushing huge amounts of tren and anadrol and going for competitions :eek:

I feel sorry for the guy on stage next to him. Fuck me I would just call it at prejudging and not even walk out with that fucking guy. I would be pissed one if there were only one guy in my class and two if it was that train wreak

yes I do, steroids just simply don't work sometimes...lenny is a metabolic mess that has torn muscles nerve damage and some alien growth in his torso, jason admits to it and has taken bucketfuls of powder pills prohormones fat burners etc in addition to all the AAS he shows in this video at 5:05. [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBSwoI8kc0o"]THE DELRAY MISUNDERSTOOD | THE INTERVENTION - YouTube[/ame]

We all know he blew and blows his diet all the time binging on fast food and sweets trains like a pansy and barely breaks a sweat....not even powerful steroids and prohormones can help someone like that...he probably doesn't do peptides or GH slin as he works as a bagger at Publix but eats like a slob.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws