over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG RAMY, 350lb

When I was 18 years old I would have killed to look like that. Now I'm 37 years old and I think its a huge waste of time, doesn't look good, and I couldn't imagine the distress he goes through from sleeping to walking.

IT AINT ALL ABOUT YOU BRO

Why would you even wanna look like that. It's useless he can barely move around what an idiot probly gonna die of a heart attack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude is a genetic freak and of course we all appreciate the sheer size and freak factor but can't say I care much for his physique past just the freak factor of being huge.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

bunch of guys on a pro bodybuilding board that "wouldn't want to look anything like" a top 4 OLYMPIAN ... lol

he's definitely sucking some wind there, but dam, posing AFTER getting destroyed by pro trainers is ridiculously hard... i would love for anyone to be direct trained for 90 minutes by Tenny, JM, Jordan Peters, Humun, etc and then do a full posing routine after and post the vids of them just casually holding poses going thru a full routine for pics and not breaking a sweat or gassing out...

Last edited:
In my eyes though if he wants to win the O he doesn't need to be playing the size game as he already had it won. Going bigger and bigger will just make his weaknesses stand out more. An example his quads will just get larger and larger whilst his weaker calves struggle to keep up. His waist is great for a guy that size but pushing the weight will only make it grow faster through the years. He would be crazy to see him 300 and shredded on stage though.

to me i think the only game he can play is the size game.... he will NEVER have the aesthetic lines of Heath, Dexter, Rhoden, etc..... obv he isn't known for being ultra peeled and winning on that either, so at best he may just match their past few years conditioning...... the only thing imo he can do is try to keep that waist down, and just come in SO MUCH BIGGER then the pack that they have no choice but to award him...

He's a very humble man. I wish the best for him. He may or may not pass early.. But who's to say that we won't??? We can get one bad batch of some UGL and get an infection and die looking like a bitch. At least when he passes, he lived his dreams to the fullest and will be known for many years to come. Can we say the same about ourselves?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I wonder what size he is naturally? He is a freaking monster!!!

I don't know if I could stand to be that big. I bet he has a hard time wiping his a** after going to the bathroom.

I'll bet his heart looks like a Christmas ham.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ramy is huge yes,but can he take 1st in the Mr.O...A lot of politics in the judging area...And yes he's top 4 but can he get win it...Everyone knows that's what all of them are after,but IMO he won't be able to win it...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

to me i think the only game he can play is the size game.... he will NEVER have the aesthetic lines of Heath, Dexter, Rhoden, etc..... obv he isn't known for being ultra peeled and winning on that either, so at best he may just match their past few years conditioning...... the only thing imo he can do is try to keep that waist down, and just come in SO MUCH BIGGER then the pack that they have no choice but to award him...

That's exactly my point. He doesn't have what it takes to win. He just looks like the size of the people. And for those that are clueless making antiquated remarks. Pro body building has many divisions. Not the just the one you care about the heavyweights. Who are so big they can't even run or wipe their ass. They can have it. Physique or classic is where it's at and where 99 of the people in fitness or getting into fitness even look at. The heavyweight division has become a joke of size and they all look like shit. Their bellies look like shit and their bodies look like shit.

That's exactly my point. He doesn't have what it takes to win.

2012 Kuwait Golden Cup – 1st
2012 Amateur Olympia – 1st
2013 New York Pro Championship – 1st
2013 Mr. Olympia – 8th
2014 New York Pro Championship – 1st
2014 Mr. Olympia – 7th
2015 Arnold Classic Brazil – 1st[4]
2015 Mr. Olympia – 5th[5]
2015 Arnold Classic Europe - 4th
2015 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd
2016 Mr. Olympia – 4th
2016 Arnold Classic Europe – 2nd
2016 IFBB Kuwait Pro – 1st
2016 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd

Thats a whole lotta WINNING and TOP placing on worldwide stages brother :headbang:

2012 Kuwait Golden Cup – 1st

2012 Amateur Olympia – 1st

2013 New York Pro Championship – 1st

2013 Mr. Olympia – 8th

2014 New York Pro Championship – 1st

2014 Mr. Olympia – 7th

2015 Arnold Classic Brazil – 1st[4]

2015 Mr. Olympia – 5th[5]

2015 Arnold Classic Europe - 4th

2015 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd

2016 Mr. Olympia – 4th

2016 Arnold Classic Europe – 2nd

2016 IFBB Kuwait Pro – 1st

2016 EVLS Prague Pro – 2nd

Thats a whole lotta WINNING and TOP placing on worldwide stages brother :headbang:

Funny I don't see any Olympian wins which is all those guys care about. Look at all the Olympia and Arnold classic ones. Which really only matter. No first place. Did decently well in Europe and won one amateur show. Probly when he was smaller and looked better. Cmon man. That's like saying the falcons will win the super bowl and I say they will never win it and u show me all their division championships and one NFC champ and their Super Bowl appearance. Lol. Cmon brother. Please.

Funny I don't see any Olympian wins which is all those guys care about. Look at all the Olympia and Arnold classic ones. Which really only matter. No first place. Did decently well in Europe and won one amateur show. Probly when he was smaller and looked better. Cmon man. That's like saying the falcons will win the super bowl and I say they will never win it and u show me all their division championships and one NFC champ and their Super Bowl appearance. Lol. Cmon brother. Please.

so in your eyes its a negative mark on a bodybuilder if they don't win 1st at the Mr Olympia? wow, thats the biggest "CMON" I've heard on this site in a year lol ... then you compared a organized sports team winning thru performances to an individualized appearance contest won thru judges perspective of what should win

you compared a team organized sport to an individual appearance contest lol... so in your eyes its a mark on a bodybuilder if they don't win 1st at the Mr Olympia? wow, thats a "CMON" ... then you compared a organized sports team winning thru performances to an individualized appearance contest won thru judges perspective of what should win

It's called a metaphor. U just wanna be right so bad don't you. Isn't the point of going a contest is to WIN????? Duh. I don't think he goes to me Olympia gone damn I hope this year I get fourth. lol plz

You do see the 4 pro wins right :confused::confused:

Seems like you have all the answers - :rolleyes: How long have you been "living to lift"?

You made me laugh with your statement. Since The Mr. Olympia started in 1965, there has only been 13 winners. That is 51 years bud. ;)

You do see the 4 pro wins right :confused::confused:

Seems like you have all the answers - :rolleyes: How long have you been "living to lift"?

Clearly. You aren't reading the comment was about winning OLYMPIA. You aren't elite till you win that. That's why Phil Heath has won it for years.

And I was also commenting on how I can make that comment on a pro bb board. Well there is more to ifbb pro then just heavy weight. A very small following and the guys that want to look like that in daily normal life just so they can go work at Home Depot make me laugh.

Look at heavy weight. Who ruled the roost. Arnold. Cutler heath. Until those guys retired no one else won. I mean please ignorance annoys me.

It's called a metaphor. U just wanna be right so bad don't you. Isn't the point of going a contest is to WIN????? Duh. I don't think he goes to me Olympia gone damn I hope this year I get fourth. lol plz

you said he doesnt win... i posted a list of 1st and 2nd places in pro shows including the NY PRO which he won FIRST his 1st pro show, so its not about wanting to be right, i am right, you just sound ridiculous... follow the physique guys, do you brother... there is no REAL bodybuilder/fan on the planet that I've ever heard say, if you don't win 1st at the O, you aint shit basically

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear