over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy

dantes

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
A buddy of mine at the gym told me big ramy has a myostatin mutation. I haven’t seen this anywhere but it could make sense as his muscles almost look like the muscles on a Belgium blue bull the way they have that crazy pop and fullness esp his quads.

Has this been confirmed anywhere?

A buddy of mine at the gym told me big ramy has a myostatin mutation. I haven’t seen this anywhere but it could make sense as his muscles almost look like the muscles on a Belgium blue bull the way they have that crazy pop and fullness esp his quads.

I thought that mutation wasn't possible in humans. I've never heard that before. Be wild if true though. Apparently certain cattle and dog breeds with that mutation are otherwise perfectly healthy. In humans, the MSTN gene is responsible. I'm sure they could make myostatin inhibition a real thing with recombinant technology.

Edit: Apparantly it does happen in humans. That is crazy. Says here they have double the muscular mass on average as a regular person with no physical or mental abnormalities.

Sign me up!

So, he had that mutation everywhere but his calves?

One would think that the mutation would be systemic . . . not specific.

So, he had that mutation everywhere but his calves?

One would think that the mutation would be systemic . . . not specific.
I think his calves actually measure pretty big it’s just they look small next to his quads. I tell my wife the same thing about my Johnson, it’s actually pretty big you just can’t tell cause my legs are so jacked lol

I thought that mutation wasn't possible in humans. I've never heard that before. Be wild if true though. Apparently certain cattle and dog breeds with that mutation are otherwise perfectly healthy. In humans, the MSTN gene is responsible. I'm sure they could make myostatin inhibition a real thing with recombinant technology.

Edit: Apparantly it does happen in humans. That is crazy. Says here they have double the muscular mass on average as a regular person with no physical or mental abnormalities.

Sign me up!
I believe there has been a few noted case studies about people with the mutation but I could be wrong.

If he thought that was enough evidence, he probably wouldn't have created a thread asking about it.

Anyway this was an active rumor 8-10 years ago or so, and I remember one of his coached alleged it as well.

Well some old guy whilst drying his balls with the hairdryer in the gym locker room last week said the same thing about Ramy to me so it must be true because that's 3 different people who have said it now.

Of course the guy is a genetic freak. Myostatin is probably just the tip of the iceberg with this guy. His gut can probably assemelate more protien than 99% of other humans, his liver can probably tolerate 150 mg Anadrol ed and his kidneys are bulletproof.

I mean I'm kind of joking with the last couple but you know, some people are just like that. The Cuban grandpa who smokes cigars every day and is currently 103 years old. The 70 year old chronic alcoholic who has drunk a fifth of whiskey a day for 20 years and has liver values still in the normal range... these people DO exist. Big Ramy just won the lottery with the full combo of things perfectly suited to bodybuilding.

I think his calves actually measure pretty big it’s just they look small next to his quads. I tell my wife the same thing about my Johnson, it’s actually pretty big you just can’t tell cause my legs are so jacked lol
The illusion of size applies to every body part. Being healthy overall and doing regular cardio can't hurt with blood flow down there giving that extra half inch lol

Was it noticeable his entire life or just after he started eating his "Super Wheaties" every day?

Question, wouldnt a person with this myostatin thing ALWAYS be leaner and more muscular than most?

The problem with Ramy is we have BEFORE photos of him in his 20s looking regular. That kinda takes him out of the question right?
I had heard rumors that FLEX WHEELER was the person to have this mutation...there are no "non lean, non muscular" pics of Flex lol He might not have had the size yet in some of pics, but he's always been a whaspy lean genetic freak.

Question, wouldnt a person with this myostatin thing ALWAYS be leaner and more muscular than most?
I would guess yes, if they were anything like the child from the study I posted above. Came outta' the womb jacked and:

"Now, at 4.5 years of age, he continues to have increased muscle bulk and strength, and he is able to hold two 3-kg dumbbells in horizontal suspension with his arms extended."

Would love to have a present day follow-up on him. Who knows, maybe he's on a bodybuilding stage somewhere....

Of course the guy is a genetic freak. Myostatin is probably just the tip of the iceberg with this guy. His gut can probably assemelate more protien than 99% of other humans, his liver can probably tolerate 150 mg Anadrol ed and his kidneys are bulletproof.

I mean I'm kind of joking with the last couple but you know, some people are just like that. The Cuban grandpa who smokes cigars every day and is currently 103 years old. The 70 year old chronic alcoholic who has drunk a fifth of whiskey a day for 20 years and has liver values still in the normal range... these people DO exist. Big Ramy just won the lottery with the full combo of things perfectly suited to bodybuilding.
Don’t forget Keith Richards!
Heroine and a pack and half cigarettes ed. Best genetics ever.

I saw a documentary a while ago about a myostatin mutant
Trust me no pro bodybuilder has ever had this mutation
It is very hard to have any normal life with this The guy in the documentary was like 2%bf all thetiime and had lots of health issues especially liver related and needed treatment just to stay alive
Impossible for him to put on any fat or water volume whatever
No bodybuilder ever looked like him

A true mutation is very obvious. Everything grows. It's not pretty.. I dont believe that any bodybuilder has ever had the mutation In its true sense.. we see guys like flex wheeler who stop training and shrink to nothing.. a true mutation is not like that.. look at kids that suffer from the mutation and you'll see the difference.. again everything grows regardless of resistance training or not.. its a very unhealthy mutation for humans

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner