over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Shirts, I know its stupid but...

but the bottom of the shirt will be sitting right at waist band level of my pants,

That is unwearable. A shirt is too short for me if it's higher than half way up the pants zipper.

I just bought another 5 of their tight t-shirts, the black ones with the white edges. They changed the cut - they are so long, they go down half way down my thighs - you might want to look into them LOL

**broken link removed**

That is unwearable. A shirt is too short for me if it's higher than half way up the pants zipper.

I just bought another 5 of their tight t-shirts, the black ones with the white edges. They changed the cut - they are so long, they go down half way down my thighs - you might want to look into them LOL

**broken link removed**

thanks.... not a big vneck type of guy...but will keep my eyes peeled on new products they have if they changed it a bit. I have about 4-5 in my closet, only 1 of wich I wear because its just barely wearable. Its the one thats like a rayon type material thats a short sleeve collared (no buttons, no zips) shirt. They have always been great to me about refunds, but sometimes the problem I have is if I wear it, then it gets washed, I am fubard when it shrinks even a inch, then I can't return it in good faith since I wore it once.

Your about an inch taller than me, but Im about 280 at the moment.
I like the xxl tees by russel. They fit really well and hang low enough.

Most shirts look like halter tops because my chest raises them up.

As for dress shirts xxl from express mens work well.

This time of year Im wearing long sleaves old navy xxl in and out of the gym.

do you have a back up plan for the xxl's from express? they fit me great for quite some time, and now i'm back 'on' and i'm noticably growing out of them.....

im weighing 312lb.with an 8pack I been wearing 4xl tees they fit a little snug around the arms but ok and my chest lifts the shirt up too high but what can we do.(wow this is great i to can be huge on the web)

Pumkin:

I'm your height and the xxl and xxxl seem to only be bigger, not longer, and traps and shoulders seem to make them even "Shorter". Hate it. Someone mentioned the Russell shirts. On me they look like something Brittany Spears would wear! What in the world do the 6'4' guys wear?

BTW, I also notice when I work traps and shoulders a good bit, my sleeves in some dress shirts have started getting "shorter", even on my custom fitted stuff.

I need a true XXL-Tall workout shirt. I also do not wear compression shirts etc. I do not have a problem in dress shirts as I either have them custom made or buy Nordstrom store brand which advertise longer bodies.

PekkerWood

**side note, maybe they need a store like that for females too.... my wife has now moved to skirts for the winter, as her quads no longer fit in her dress pants for work" currently she is at 165, last bod pod was at few weeks ago and she was still only 15% bodyfat...so for a female and bod pod, not to bad...just damn pants for women now adays are cut for the non - working out, no legs, muffin top type of woman. LOL

One of us needs to start a store TALL ATHLETIC MALE and FEMALE. LOL

I have the same problem as your wife - it's extremely difficult to find dress pants that fit correctly, especially when the latest trend is "skinny" everything. :banghead: Has she tried "curvy" jeans or pants? That cut allows for more room in the legs, a rounded booty, and small waist. They're more difficult to find, and very rarely on sale, but they may be an option for her.

**broken link removed** seem to be popular with female competitors, but they're too tight for me to wear to work (esp since I work in a male-dominated office).

I'd LOVE to see dress clothes cut for athletic females!! :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members