over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bigkiwi... hows the clen/slin working?

That would make sense the increase of Igf-1 levels + insulin = growth !!! :) All I can say is we can talk about studies etc all day but the proof is in the use :)

Because clen works on your Beta3 receptors thus making you more insulin sensitive
how does clen do that !? clen is a b2 agonist ! means works on ur b2 receptors , not b3 !!!and how does b3 agonism mean better insulin sensitivity ? am i missing something here ?

research is revealing that these two compounds act in synergy to produce an anabolic enviroment, in humans and not JUST animals.
the studies u posted were all on animals , and the doses used were insane , how is it transferring onto humans man ??! if anything ,its increasing rate of protein and carbs burnt , so does that ring a bell ??
and clen stimulating igf-1 production was at high doses , u urself said that ! its not transferring onto humans !1 mg/kg of bodyweight for the rats and .5 mg for a 140 kg indivudual !? how does that compare ???
lol, yeah , i posted that conversion on anasci , i dont remember where i read that 1 iu gh = 4-6 mcg igf-1 though :) , but its in the liver , so hepatic igf-1 isnt leading to much growth , but that is another topic .
simply putting it , clen does not work on b3 receptors , and does not increase igf-1 , doses to do that in humans are insane !

Re: BigKiwi

mike man said:
1, How did you deal with the clen headaches at those high doses if that was a problem at all for you?
2, How did you ramp up (how many times per day at what dosage and how many days between increases?) your clen doses getting to a 560mcg dose split throughout the day?
3, Do you feel that taking slin (what doses, how many times per day and a ramp up too, or just the same dose every shot?) along with it is absolutely necessary to get the full benefits, or could one take just clen by itself along with gear and hgh and still get dramatic results?
4, What type of carb intake did you have per day to match your slin shots?
5, How did you come off your clen dosages, ramp back down over a period of days/weeks or just come off cold turkey with little to no rebound?
6, What type of rebound or side effects if any did you experience after discontinuing use of the clen/slin combo?
Maybe some of this is covered in your original thread, but I am in a bit of a hurry right now and couldn't research it yet.
Also, as a side note, what type of effect would this possibly have on heart muscle tissue if it does actually "change" muscle fiber type? This could be a VERY important question to ask oneself. Remember, your health should come first when striving for your goals!
Thanks.
big kiwi , wud definitely want to see u respond to the above post , thnx man :) .

how does clen do that !? clen is a b2 agonist ! means works on ur b2 receptors , not b3 !!!and how does b3 agonism mean better insulin sensitivity ? am i missing something here ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
it is believed that clen does act on the beta 3 receptors, as well as th b2 in combo to for its lipolytic effects. b2 is the main receptor and the one believed responsible for anabolism. as far as b3 relation to insulin im am unsure at this point as i am still researching all this. but as i stated before, clen blocks epinephrine directing glucose to the brain for fuel and more is directed to skeletal muscle, hence more carbs are needed for the brain to recieve its share to function. clen als stimulates insulin release from the pancrease. see the HUNT DG study a few posts earlier.

after ive had more time to look into this, i agree that the amount of clen needed to duplicate these effects is ludicrs! but if at that high dose of 600 mcgs, there must be some degree of igf stimulation, not enough for the results in the study, but there is still more present. i am beginning to believe that igf is much more important as a regulator of carbohydrate and lipid metabolism than as an anabolic.

im getting ready for my finals now, so i may not get back to this for a while, but i will pick back up on researc in 2 weeks.

Will give you quick reply Mike had my woman go on holiday ande had BIG play up weekend brain lost for day or so :)

I built up to that does over 8 weeks started at 80 mcg then upped my level everytime body was used to it. Had no headches at all at max had light headaches on way up to it, trouble sleeping most time :) doses split into 2x at max dose otherwise 3x leading up. I have found that clen by iteslf makes me lean, clen inslun makes me grow like crazy. Insulin used 7 days per week 15iu-20iu at the end 2x per day. Don't eat to many complex carbs at all 10-15 grams meal all time, sip simple sugar soda 600ml after having insulin for 3hours and don't ever get low blood sugar. Came off clen cold turkey but thinking about giving short go again now as with clen my hunger increases so rapidly and I need to be eating more. I stay on slin all time so haven't seen sides yet been taking for over 5 years and I still take nearly same doses as when started :) As for the heart I could not tell you:)

BigKiwi,

If it's cool with you...What would you use the clen and isulin with...gear wise???

chris

was using for show

sus 500mg week ( dont laugh ) I find I grow better lower test higher anabolics

winni tabs per day up to 300mg

masteron tabs per day 150mg

eq 400mg week

tren 160mg week

Wow! Interesting...what about an offseason cycle....how would that look?

I bet you save a few bucks by not having to do alot of test...

What are your goals this offseason?

Thanks for answering...

chris

Last edited:
Oh one more question for ya...BigKiwi !!!

How big do you get in the offseason and what bf% (guessing)...

What about diet offseason...Just general guidelines....

Thanks again...

chris

Chris I stay about 285-290 at 6-7% bodyfat I used to get up 13-14% but I felt like crab and I grow more with faster metabolism. I also do cardios 4x week in offseason. Diet I try keep clean use lots simple sugars and 1 fatty meal day just when feel like it :)

hey kiwi, while ur online, do u keep track of macro ratios at all? with the amount of slin u take i assume carbs are pretty high.

By the way, what is your favorite binge food? right now i crave everything i look at, but normal diet, mine is choc! esp choc ice cream, and waffles w/ PB and syrup.

I drink 2.5litre lift day and love jelly lollies eat them usually when have insulin to :)

Jelly lollies??? Boy you're words over there make me seriously laugh sometimes :eek:)) So do you find a lot of other pros taking in much higher anabolics than test? And why do you think this makes the difference?

am not to sure about how the other pros do things but I know what works for my body :) have used high test etc for long time before but higher anabolics seems to make me grow well :)

Just my opinion...

But when BIGKIWI decides to hit the scene, I think he should blow a lot of people away. HE has one of the best bodies @ 290lbs I have ever seen...and that is not contest shape either...only one can imagine?

BigKiwi,

Do you use that much anabolics in the offseason to?

How would you set up an offseason cycle?

curious to know...thanks for you time...

chris

bump

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear