over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigkiwi story on close up nz

On the topic, regardless of whether it's the massive amounts of gear or the massive amounts of rec drugs, the man is on a one way course, that's for sure...but imo, the gear has nothing to do with it.....

the gear has nothing to do with it? your in lala land bro

Jeez guys, it was an interview...They show what they want and in the fashion they can produce the most ratings...Remember this!

Nobody knows what his condition was before or what any of his past was...If he told them in the interview, they obviously didn't show it. Nobody knows the whole story.

Quit with the stereotype, "Steroids will kill you" bit that the media portrays every day...:rolleyes:

Ok....

Regardless of what the media wants us to believe, the fact still remains there is a 34 year old guy who has suffered major health issues and is dieing but still chooses to live a life that's making it worse. Hardly inspirational what so ever.

See...Some of us have actually met the man. You haven't and don't know anything about him other than what you saw in the interview. You can't really make a comment and tell someone that has met him that they're "in lala land":naughty:

This is BK's story! He didn't tell anyone to do what he's done... Hell, Even if someone does tell you to use all the shit he has, Would you listen? That would be your own fault!!! It's so annoying when guys get on here taking about guys leading others in the wrong direction... wtf? get the facts and lead yourself! Let this mans story be his story.

more media feed cattle, just following the herd...I'm not in the mood to justify my statements to someone that knows nothing other then what he watched on tv in an interview...Tyrone's response to you works for me.....

BTW, I believe they said in the interview that he has taken up to 1.5-3g/wk combined gear...Shit many of the members of this board are taking that and then some, and they're not even cracking 250, let alone 300+...I myself have taken more then that a week, and at my highest I wasn't breaking 250lbs...So yeah, you're right, that must have been the deciding factor in his heart condition, I must be in "lala land" as you put it:rolleyes: ...Did I say that it does not contribute in a negative way to his condition now, no...but it sure as hell wasn't what got him to this point.....

Bro, you shouldn't speak when you don't know...Like I said, just more cattle following the herd, led by the media, preaching the song that steroids are bad and going to do us all in.....

Last edited:
Can a mod explain to me why my post was deleted in this thread? I haven't said anything too controversial, IMO, compared to what else has been shared here.

Can a mod explain to me why my post was deleted in this thread? I haven't said anything too controversial, IMO, compared to what else has been shared here.

I'm not the one who deleted it, but from reading the reason, I would say because the conversation in this thread, isn't about who's footing the bill, but about drugs affecting a man's condition.....

Think a couple of guys have to listen a bit closer to what was said they were what i used to do up untill 5 months ago when i was living in Fiji and collapsed off the plane coming home. Since then i have changed my bodybuilding and partying life around :) because it was literally killing me ! Even though I am doing nothing of what my former lifestyle was my body has been falling to bits worse than ever as the damage has been done. It was only 3 months ago I collapsed had a seizure got taken to hospital and got told had 1 year left and i had been doing nothing. I am feeling better slowly from the constant rest off everything but the damage has been done so just have to try keep losing weight staying healthier and keep off everything

My rec drug use would have killed most people this in extremes combined with all the bb drugs in extremes. fantasy litre week pure stuff, speed have no idea how much week up untill stopped about 8 years ago, ecstasy constantly most days heavy use in weekends 20-30 tablets of mostly pure mdma or mda per night !!

My rec drug use would have killed most people this in extremes combined with all the bb drugs in extremes. fantasy litre week pure stuff, speed have no idea how much week up untill stopped about 8 years ago, ecstasy constantly most days heavy use in weekends 20-30 tablets of mostly pure mdma or mda per night !!

This show was filmed over the last 2 weeks on was on friday night 15th October 2010 :)

Think a couple of guys have to listen a bit closer to what was said they were what i used to do up untill 5 months ago when i was living in Fiji and collapsed off the plane coming home. Since then i have changed my bodybuilding and partying life around :) because it was literally killing me ! Even though I am doing nothing of what my former lifestyle was my body has been falling to bits worse than ever as the damage has been done. It was only 3 months ago I collapsed had a seizure got taken to hospital and got told had 1 year left and i had been doing nothing. I am feeling better slowly from the constant rest off everything but the damage has been done so just have to try keep losing weight staying healthier and keep off everything

BigKiwi thanks for sharing that with us. How is the recovery coming along?
Wish you all the best in your recovery mate.

been feeling better over the last month every day, couldn't even walk up stairs without feeling like I was going to die before that.

Just so you guys know as I wouldn't haven't shared this with media etc for reasons that you will see....

This is always a reason behind everything with my megarexia it comes back to when I was young and having the shit kicked out of me until late teens and i hit back. The mental problem is there because i wanted to get so big strong that no one ever fucked with me again..... this is the real reason it has been so hard to change as it is ingrained in my mental state.... :) you are my brothers so i want to share that with you :)

been feeling better over the last month every day, couldn't even walk up stairs without feeling like I was going to die before that.

Just so you guys know as I wouldn't haven't shared this with media etc for reasons that you will see....

This is always a reason behind everything with my megarexia it comes back to when I was young and having the shit kicked out of me until late teens and i hit back. The mental problem is there because i wanted to get so big strong that no one ever fucked with me again..... this is the real reason it has been so hard to change as it is ingrained in my mental state.... :) you are my brothers so i want to share that with you :)

Thanks for being so candid big guy, glad you came on here and cleared up some of the BS that was being said.

Much respect, Justin:)

The most stuffed up thing was when I was upset on camera that had nothing to do with my heart or dieing, it was because my councilor had said on camera I was abusedas a child that is so hard to hear. I just laugh about having a heart problem and dieing yet i cry about hearing that, thats just stuffed !!! :)

Just another reason for Police to connect Bodybuilding with Drug Addicts

Steroids and Recreational drugs are two completly different things, yet the name of the article/story is "dying to get big", shouldnt it be dying to get high?

Just another story connecting bodybuilders to rec drugs, which puts all the guys not doin rec drugs under the spotlight when they go to the gym.

I'm not the one who deleted it, but from reading the reason, I would say because the conversation in this thread, isn't about who's footing the bill, but about drugs affecting a man's condition.....

Good enough, thanks.

Steroids and Recreational drugs are two completly different things, yet the name of the article/story is "dying to get big", shouldnt it be dying to get high?

Just another story connecting bodybuilders to rec drugs, which puts all the guys not doin rec drugs under the spotlight when they go to the gym.

That's why he said it here at ProMuscle and not in the interview. And I don't agree with the second statement of yours.

Nobody needs to hear this from ignorant "link" with 13 posts.

Last edited:
That's why he said it here at ProMuscle and not in the interview. And I don't agree with the second statement of yours.

Nobody needs to hear this from ignorant "link" with 13 posts.

Fair enough, but he does mention his massive use of GHB, which where in NZ the general public and police consider to primaly be a "Date-Rape" drug, ask any doorman about it and they hate it, dragging passed out girls from toilets with the clothes half off- not fun.

The connection of GHB to Bodybuilding and other rec drugs really puts us under the spotlight- at least in NZ it does, big time. They consider steroids and those who use/import them to be drug addicts/dealers just like rec users/dealers.

And with Another NZ bodybuilder Marc Rainbow just going to jail for meth, really puts Bodybuilding in the shitter here.

Im just saying I wish the rec drug and steroids could be kept totally seperate. Not all steroid users are rec drug users.

Fair enough, but he does mention his massive use of GHB, which where in NZ the general public and police consider to primaly be a "Date-Rape" drug, ask any doorman about it and they hate it, dragging passed out girls from toilets with the clothes half off- not fun.

The connection of GHB to Bodybuilding and other rec drugs really puts us under the spotlight- at least in NZ it does, big time. They consider steroids and those who use/import them to be drug addicts/dealers just like rec users/dealers.

And with Another NZ bodybuilder Marc Rainbow just going to jail for meth, really puts Bodybuilding in the shitter here.

Im just saying I wish the rec drug and steroids could be kept totally seperate. Not all steroid users are rec drug users.

but they weren't separate things in my life they were intertwined and in no way does that mean all bodybuilders are rec drug users.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws