over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blast and cruise ??

mikeygrubs

Registered
When you cruise do you only cruise with test. Or coul I could I cruise with deca and test both at three mg a week. For a 2 month cruise. Last /current cycle 600 mg sust and tren ace 300 mg for 11 weeks. Mon wed Friday were pin days. I'm just about finished was going to go pct but something made me change my thoughts.

It really depends on what you mean by "Cruise". For the minority, like myself, "Cruise" equals TRT. For me, that's about 100mg EW without other Anabolics. Anabolics, probably 99% of the time, have no business in TRT.

If by "Cruising" you mean what most mean - i.e., running a light cycle without ever coming off - than chart your own course I guess. Whatever cycle you're comfortable running indefinitely.

If your Test levels are in normal range off-cylce, I would highly recommend against "cruising". You're just setting yourself up for life long Hormone treatment.

A cruise for me is 200mg test per wk I prefer sust but hav a script for cyp and 4 to 6 iu GH per day or peptides if I need a brk from GH.
A typical blast would be 500mg sust with 300mg deca every 3 or four days with 10iu Gh per day and various orals.

you can run both either at the 100/100 per wk as the recommended common dose or even kick up your range to 100-150/wk of each shouldnt be too much of an issue... if anything just keep your test higher than the deca... but personally I've ran both at 150/wk and no issues for about 8/9 months while retardedly trying to figure out my next blast... either way my joints felt good, had nice fullness and recovery, and my strength stayed beast mode... I get creepy strong on a blast/cycle but naturally my strength is already uncanny and the steady recovery from my cruise kept everything stable and steady.

I cruise on test and 200mg eq.

That's a healthy dose for cruising. Are you numbers still in normal range or do you just mainting T levels north of High Normal?

Thanks for all the replys. I did a little more research. I'm only 26. I've been on for a good 20 weeks now of sust last three shots this week. I'm pretty sure I f pct righ ill get my levels back to par. I think I'm nore nervouse of loosing my gains.

I also would lobe to compete men's physique. I need a little more mass and a better diet. I think I fuck my liver up a little from. Taking preshakers for A good year and a half now without cycling. And can anyone tell me what can be possible making my muscles so fatigued. Like a burning after light weight14. Reps. And I'm done cause it burns so bad. Examp. On a good shoulder day I fan press 110 dumbells good form 6 reps no prob. I hurt my elbows during hockey so I went light for. Shoulders I picked up 15 lbs dumbells and died out after 14 reps. What's this from.

It really depends on what you mean by "Cruise". For the minority, like myself, "Cruise" equals TRT. For me, that's about 100mg EW without other Anabolics. Anabolics, probably 99% of the time, have no business in TRT.

If by "Cruising" you mean what most mean - i.e., running a light cycle without ever coming off - than chart your own course I guess. Whatever cycle you're comfortable running indefinitely.

If your Test levels are in normal range off-cylce, I would highly recommend against "cruising". You're just setting yourself up for life long Hormone treatment.

This

i usually stay on 400mg of test/wk. when i'm competing i'll run 1200mg test/wk + some orals the last six weeks. my blood work checks out fine. of course the usuals like cholestrol hemocrit etc raises slightly as with everyone.

Thanks for all the replys. I did a little more research. I'm only 26. I've been on for a good 20 weeks now of sust last three shots this week. I'm pretty sure I f pct righ ill get my levels back to par. I think I'm nore nervouse of loosing my gains.

I'm the same age, and haven't been truly "off" for about 3 years. A "cruise" is anything under a gram of gear for me... Right now on 125mg Test E and 375mg Deca, and it is the lowest I have been in over 6 months. I don't regret this usage one bit... yet. I spent the first couple years cycling on and off and hardly got anywhere, I was a hormonal and emotional rollercoaster. I have accepted the fact that this will likely be a lifelong commitment for me and that I may run into ugly consequences down the line. I'm not trying to convince you that this is a good idea (it's not), but if you want to compete at a high level and create the best physique you are capable of, then drugs are part of that equation, just like diet, training, and recovery. If you just want to look good in a tank top, then that is another story...

Test would be your best bet. Some use more then test but why in my opinion.

Cruise on Test only is the healthiest choice, 70-100mg/week is the healthiest dosage...

My current cruise is 50mg test cyp mon/wed/fri, so 150mg/week, planing to do this for 12-16 weeks then a mass blast 600-1000 test 300-600 npp 50-100/day drol or dbol for 12 weeks, then 8 weeks cruise on 100test/100npp then quick summer cut with test/winny/mast/eq maybe some tren all in 50-100mg range ed

Cruise on Test only is the healthiest choice, 70-100mg/week is the healthiest dosage...

My current cruise is 50mg test cyp mon/wed/fri, so 150mg/week, planing to do this for 12-16 weeks then a mass blast 600-1000 test 300-600 npp 50-100/day drol or dbol for 12 weeks, then 8 weeks cruise on 100test/100npp then quick summer cut with test/winny/mast/eq maybe some tren all in 50-100mg range ed

This is a good way to go. When a guy talks about 200+ mg of gear, that's a light cycle. Is it possible that some guys need that much? sure. I just think it's the exception. 200mg of legit Test is going to land most of us way north of high normal.

Semi-Hijack...

Any one remember the name of the 15+ page thread about continuously blasting vs cruising with the poll?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131