over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloating from Gear?

pahlevan

Registered
Its seems that I always run into this problem after I reach a certain dosage of gear. This is with all gear, injectables too. I get major bloating just like GH Gut. Its annoying and slows done a good bulk. Ive tried pro biotics etc.. Anyone else run into this issue? Any solutions that work?

Mild diuretics. Most AAS will contribute to fluid retention, yes even some of the androgenic compounds, as they will increase vasopressin.

Its seems that I always run into this problem after I reach a certain dosage of gear. This is with all gear, injectables too. I get major bloating just like GH Gut. Its annoying and slows done a good bulk. Ive tried pro biotics etc.. Anyone else run into this issue? Any solutions that work?
It’s all in the diet for me. I’ve done shows on 6.5 grams AAS per week without bloating. Tiny frequent meals of mostly protein.
Right now I’m a bloated mess trying to bulk up but my diet is two huge meals I can barely keep down loaded with salt, fats, carbs, and protein. Plus, a couple shakes and a half dozen eggs and fruit.

I stopped all my protein powders which I found it bloated my stomach and I also added enzymes for digestion for all the food we eat.

All aas do this to some extent via sodium retention, etc. Mild diuretic is a good suggestion.

Mild diuretics. Most AAS will contribute to fluid retention, yes even some of the androgenic compounds, as they will increase vasopressin.
Thats interesting since Im 700 Primo ( just cut to 500). I have some 100 MG Aldactone or you think water pills?

Thats interesting since Im 700 Primo ( just cut to 500). I have some 100 MG Aldactone or you think water pills?

Dyazide would be my suggestion but if you know what you're doing with aldactone it would work.

I bloat on that and all compounds that I have used so far when dose is "high" enough. "High" in quotations because the doses are not really that high from what I have seen but I get retention from them.

You are not the only one if that is any comfort.

Never had primo bloat me at all or never even heard of anybody carrying water weight on it until this thread.

LOL that sucks, you sure its legit primo? I heard a lot of primo is faked with test prop and EQ both of which will bloat you.

what is your dosages and calorie intake? things like total cc of oil, fiber intake, etc

Never had primo bloat me at all or never even heard of anybody carrying water weight on it until this thread.

LOL that sucks, you sure its legit primo? I heard a lot of primo is faked with test prop and EQ both of which will bloat you.

^^^got to 2nd this

^^^would not start arbitrarily playing with diuretics ..have a plan

ALDACTONE is also an anti-androgen ..just sayin'

***you said you'r bulkin'? ..excess carbs can def make you hold water

..try cuttin' carbs back specifically,
..or you can try to givin' yourself a "carb-curfew"

If it s real primo, you don t bloat.
You may be allergic to certain foods.

Youre bulking on primo? I suppose that could work its just a bit unorthodox.

You sure youre primo is primo?

Just because Primo is a DHT based and doesnt aromatize does not mean it cannot impact sodium retention.

Just because Primo is a DHT based and doesnt aromatize does not mean it cannot impact sodium retention.
A lot of people seem to think only estrogen is the issue when it comes to bloat and I was that way as well until you run them on their own and wonder "Why is there some bloat with a compound that supposedly should not give any since it doesn't aromatize"? It may not be a lot but noticeable enough for me to research the reasons why.

It's still a rather largely promoted myth that it is estrogen as the sole cause for it.

I Dont think the Primo is the Issue, The stuff is good. Im done have a moon face or feel watery overall. Its just my guts that are sticking out like a pregnant woman! lol.
Yes, I do have Gas and I tried cutting out the whey etc... Its not diet or food allergies. I started some water pills today and will see if that helps.

Shot in the dark here but how much water a day are you drinking? I was having gnarly stomach issues and it was from too much water mixed with powders like hbcd, etc. I cut back and its a lot better.

I Dont think the Primo is the Issue, The stuff is good. Im done have a moon face or feel watery overall. Its just my guts that are sticking out like a pregnant woman! lol.
Yes, I do have Gas and I tried cutting out the whey etc... Its not diet or food allergies. I started some water pills today and will see if that helps.

Shot in the dark here but how much water a day are you drinking? I was having gnarly stomach issues and it was from too much water mixed with powders like hbcd, etc. I cut back and its a lot better.
About a gallon and i stopped taking Intra. Just Carbs Pre and PWO . And only Whey I take is PWO. Never had issues with whey. Lots of Gas too!!

Sugar alcohols, fiber>. I cut these out of my diet (reduced them a ton), no more issues.

I try to never eat restaurants because of the table salt they put causes water retention plus the mix of carbs = massive water retention.
I always go for pink himalayan salt and try to balance my carb intake vs my sodium intake. If I eat more carbs I cut my sodium and vice versa. Does the trick honestly!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear