over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in stool

bereal23

Registered
Just saw it for the first time. Bright red. Noticed it on the toilet paper. Not much really in the toilet but there was enough on the toilet paper to freak me out. What do you guys think? Not sure if this is relevant but i'm on 150mg of test per week and just added MT2 a couple weeks ago

Go see a doc, what could anonymous people on the internet do in this case. No medical background, no x-ray vision...

Could be anything from fiber deficiency to something serious...go see a doc!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

99% of the time when people come in with this and freak out about frank red blood its just hemorrhoids. Could be internal or external. Now if theres frank blood in the bowl that makes the toilet water look like Kool-aid that's another story.

But while this is likely the case, like someone else said, see a doctor for confirmation.

Could be either a fissure, fistula or an internal hemorrhoid.

Set up an appointment with your primary, I wouldn't be overly worried.

This happened to me 2 months ago. After taking a shit, there was a bunch of blood along with it. Freaked me out. My wife who is a nurse said it's nothing to worry about unless it happens again.

If its bright red its most likely fissure, hemorrhoid etc.. especially if its on the toilet paper. I would keep an eye on it the next few days.

You getting enough fiber?

If its bright red its most likely fissure, hemorrhoid etc.. especially if its on the toilet paper. I would keep an eye on it the next few days.

You getting enough fiber?

Or anal worts, just depending on how you've been having sex and with whom...

:eek:

Could be either a fissure, fistula or an internal hemorrhoid.

Set up an appointment with your primary, I wouldn't be overly worried.

Especially if the blood is bright red, like it is really fresh and just came out.

We can't help you unless you post a pic...:)

LOL. This coming from "The Klingon from Uranus!"

I argue with my daughters all the time how to pronounce Uranus. They always say it is yo͝orənəs and I say it is yo͝oˈrānəs!!

99% of the time when people come in with this and freak out about frank red blood its just hemorrhoids. Could be internal or external. Now if theres frank blood in the bowl that makes the toilet water look like Kool-aid that's another story.

But while this is likely the case, like someone else said, see a doctor for confirmation.
Yup definitely check a doctor. I find blood on my toilet paper quite often from skin tearing (large turds).

This is how your dr. Visit will go. "No black stool and only on the toilet paper/on top of stool." Eat more fiber/don't strain on the toilet.

This happens to me quite often when my diet turns to shit. Kind of annoying to waste money for what I already knew (internal hem). Seems like every time i go to the doc they just tell me what I already know.

Edit- but ive never been to the dr. For anything life threatening haha

Last edited:
Gross butt true. A little over 2 years ago I had a thrombosed hemorrhoid removed. A friend of mine is a general surgeon, gave him a call and made an appointment. What I wasn't expecting was to have it removed in-office. The procedure wasn't too bad, it was the first couple numbing injection that was quite painful. Not to mention the nurse holding my ass-checks apart was a bit bizarre. Norm for her, I reckon.

Weird as it sounds, he didn't suture it up. Obviously there's at home instructions after the procedure, such as Sitz baths. Our bathtub is on the second floor, after I got out of the tub I'm shackle-shuffling to the stairway, I grab on to the handrail, the next step was an ass slide all the way down the stairs. I remember it well, all too well. Fortunately we have carpeted steps. Still hurt like hell.

A true pain in the ass.

Last edited:
My money is on the roids….. hemorrhoids that is....I get internal ones that need to get banded every so often... once I see blood I know its time to go back

This is how your dr. Visit will go. "No black stool and only on the toilet paper/on top of stool." Eat more fiber/don't strain on the toilet.

This happens to me quite often when my diet turns to shit. Kind of annoying to waste money for what I already knew (internal hem). Seems like every time i go to the doc they just tell me what I already know.

Edit- but ive never been to the dr. For anything life threatening haha

they will likely still do a digital occult blood test. Frank red blood could still be a lower GI bleed. Black blood is upper GI. But usually people's description of "a lot of blood" is in fact a tiny bit. Unless it's turning the water in the bowl to koolaid its not a lot.

they will likely still do a digital occult blood test. Frank red blood could still be a lower GI bleed. Black blood is upper GI. But usually people's description of "a lot of blood" is in fact a tiny bit. Unless it's turning the water in the bowl to koolaid its not a lot.

Yeah I bet a lot of people misinterpret the amount of blood which will lead to further testing but what I described is exactly how me and my bros visits went; different doctors.

Anyone have this recently?

I have been noticing it on the toilet paper. I have had this in the past and it was fissures. I usually go like 2-4 times a day so that could be it too. Going to see my primary just to make sure though.

Good point. Bright red blood means that is new and near the problem... usually hemorrhoids. Dark blood, or black tarry stools indicate that is related to an upstream GI bleed. This is very serious.

Good point. Bright red blood means that is new and near the problem... usually hemorrhoids. Dark blood, or black tarry stools indicate that is related to an upstream GI bleed. This is very serious.
I don’t have dark tarry stools, and aren’t hemorrhoids usually associated with pushing too hard? I don’t usually have that problem either.

I’m going to get some blood work, see dr, maybe colonoscopy if needed.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws