over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Pressure check .. Eeh

Normally you body naturally lowers platelets as hematocrit increases. It's not uncommon to see very low platelet counts in AAS users with high hematocrit.

A high platelet count, especially a VERY high platelet count (as in this case) is extremely dangerous. I would suspect the OP has some kind blood disorder to have a platelet count that high with a hematocrit over 50. Also, the top end of the normal range for hematocrit is normally 50 (labcorp).

This is a very important note, and why I wouldn't recommend giving blood. I actually recommend this person see a hematologist, who will probably give him heparin and then drain a couple pints of whole blood.

He definitely needs to be daily aspirin and stay very well hydrated.

Good luck.

I just started taking 332mg aspirin and I know my hydration has been an issue lately. She i am at work I got to remind myself to drink wanter. I just not do thing I think about.

I usually don't run but instead use a fast walking pace.
With my treadmill this is around 3.5 and 4.

At that speed it's not fast enough to work your heart hard enough to decrease bp IMO for most unless you are totally out of shape. This is part of the reason why I have my clients use the elliptical or stairmaster for cardio.

I just started taking 332mg aspirin and I know my hydration has been an issue lately. She i am at work I got to remind myself to drink wanter. I just not do thing I think about.

Personally I would only take one 81mg enteric-coated aspirin.

Last edited:
I keep hearing 2 things. What dosage is best

81mg enteric-coated should be sufficient, the 325mg may over time irritate your stomach. Something you may also consider is drinking a few cups of coffee daily, as coffee has an inhibitory effect on platelet aggression.

It's probably the EQ. EQ raises hemocrit which in turn increases bp. You should either drop the EQ or lower the dose and see if that helps.

Its not that easy. Ive had a hematocrit of over 60% and my bp was normal. There does not have to be any relationship between the two. It could be a number of things that are causing it, but the obvious thing is the steroids.

Dropping the Winnie won't help??
The EQ is working.. I get bloody noises very easy..

That is the high blood pressure, not high hematocrit. High hematocrit if anything will cause clots.

If your platelets are 415 and your hematocrit is 51, you are approaching a danger zone, maybe already be well into it.

Jesus, 415 platelets! WOW. Mine is around 85 now, which is low.

Last edited:
Normally you body naturally lowers platelets as hematocrit increases. It's not uncommon to see very low platelet counts in AAS users with high hematocrit.

A high platelet count, especially a VERY high platelet count (as in this case) is extremely dangerous. I would suspect the OP has some kind blood disorder to have a platelet count that high with a hematocrit over 50. Also, the top end of the normal range for hematocrit is normally 50 (labcorp).

This is a very important note, and why I wouldn't recommend giving blood. I actually recommend this person see a hematologist, who will probably give him heparin and then drain a couple pints of whole blood.

He definitely needs to be daily aspirin and stay very well hydrated.

Good luck.

Yeah, I would say either get off everything now but 100 mg/wk test or if you insist on staying on the steroids youre going to need to see a hematologist ASAP. If youre not careful you could get a clot like I did and have a massive heart attack, it almost killed me and now my heart is destroyed.

The shot they would probably give him is called Lovenox, and I had that before they put me on Coumadin. Heparin is something they have to monitor closely at the hospital. I was on Heparin for about 4 days after my first heart attack, IV drip in ICU. I bled like a MOFO. I had to have a heart cath done and in both legs, both legs ended up black and blue from my feet all the way up through my groin. My penis swelled up to 3x or more its normal size and was black.

Last edited:
BP on EQ

I jus had to drop or end my EQ Tren cycle because of BP, liver and cholesterol problems. I was using as eanathate ester. It has been maybe two weeks now and I finally got a 108/88. Reading and that is on 20 mg of linsinapro and Norvast? Stared running a mile a day but sounds like I need to up that to two. I to have had some serious leg cramps that I never used to get and my nose is still bleeding. I also had an estradiol level of 197. Never new it could be that high without seeing sides ie sexual. I double the arimidex to 1 mg eod and after a couple of weeks I'm getting random erections again which is a good sign.

Definetly drop the EQ. I know the feeling of not wanting to but there are so many other options. Just be glad you had the chance to try it. Not everything is going to work for everybody. I personally am thinking it is time to try HGH. Any recommendations. I have not been able to make contact with any of the sponsors on here.

I jus had to drop or end my EQ Tren cycle because of BP, liver and cholesterol problems. I was using as eanathate ester. It has been maybe two weeks now and I finally got a 108/88. Reading and that is on 20 mg of linsinapro and Norvast? Stared running a mile a day but sounds like I need to up that to two. I to have had some serious leg cramps that I never used to get and my nose is still bleeding. I also had an estradiol level of 197. Never new it could be that high without seeing sides ie sexual. I double the arimidex to 1 mg eod and after a couple of weeks I'm getting random erections again which is a good sign.

Definetly drop the EQ. I know the feeling of not wanting to but there are so many other options. Just be glad you had the chance to try it. Not everything is going to work for everybody. I personally am thinking it is time to try HGH. Any recommendations. I have not been able to make contact with any of the sponsors on here.

Weather or not we want to admit it, the things we put in our body are very powerful and can be very unpredictable. Im glad you got off.

Weather or not we want to admit it, the things we put in our body are very powerful and can be very unpredictable. Im glad you got off.

Yes your situation comes to mind often. Thanks for sharing it.

Yeah, I would say either get off everything now but 100 mg/wk test or if you insist on staying on the steroids youre going to need to see a hematologist ASAP. If youre not careful you could get a clot like I did and have a massive heart attack, it almost killed me and now my heart is destroyed.

The shot they would probably give him is called Lovenox, and I had that before they put me on Coumadin. Heparin is something they have to monitor closely at the hospital. I was on Heparin for about 4 days after my first heart attack, IV drip in ICU. I bled like a MOFO. I had to have a heart cath done and in both legs, both legs ended up black and blue from my feet all the way up through my groin. My penis swelled up to 3x or more its normal size and was black.

My doctor gives everyone heparin when he gives a phlebotomy, there are several advantages, he can thread a very small needle, the blood flows fast, and no chance of it causing clots. But he is a very, very unusual doctor :)

So dr said do cardio.. Shoot I lasted 7 min on treadmill. Shin splints from hell!! So bad.!! Will winnie do that to ya??

bro instead of wondering what steroid is the cause of this , maybe u should wise up and stop taking all of them and start doing your cardio,high blood pressure is the silent killer ,,,, come off get back on track then start back at lower doses.

My doctor gives everyone heparin when he gives a phlebotomy, there are several advantages, he can thread a very small needle, the blood flows fast, and no chance of it causing clots. But he is a very, very unusual doctor :)

Id say so! Must be a low dose. When I wasn't in the hospital they prescribed the lovenox, but I think that has a really long half life. The heparin is probably in and out real fast.

I have to get a phlebotomy once a month usually, hematologist wants my hemoglobin 15 or less. This last time it didn't go up at all and he scheduled me not to go in for 4 months! Im really glad because for the past 4 years or more ive been getting one done each month. My veins suck too and they usually have to stick me at least 2-3 times to get blood to flow right and that's with me on Coumadin. Two times they gave up on me and just sent me home without getting a phlebotomy, had me come in the next week! Those times I think I got stuck about 5 times each. Seems my veins like to roll and they have lots of valves. One of the hematologists seemed to think weightlifting really develops strong valves in the veins, id never heard that.

Yeah, 18 gauge needles suck!

Id say so! Must be a low dose. When I wasn't in the hospital they prescribed the lovenox, but I think that has a really long half life. The heparin is probably in and out real fast.

I have to get a phlebotomy once a month usually, hematologist wants my hemoglobin 15 or less. This last time it didn't go up at all and he scheduled me not to go in for 4 months! Im really glad because for the past 4 years or more ive been getting one done each month. My veins suck too and they usually have to stick me at least 2-3 times to get blood to flow right and that's with me on Coumadin. Two times they gave up on me and just sent me home without getting a phlebotomy, had me come in the next week! Those times I think I got stuck about 5 times each. Seems my veins like to roll and they have lots of valves. One of the hematologists seemed to think weightlifting really develops strong valves in the veins, id never heard that.

Yeah, 18 gauge needles suck!

With the heparin he threads a 22g and a pint flows out in only 10min.

With the heparin he threads a 22g and a pint flows out in only 10min.

Wish my veins were that good! They have used 22 g on me before but its a bit slow. I would assume that the amount of anticoagulation you get from the heparin is about the same as what I have from my coumadin I take each day.

Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion on my situation. Im currently on 600mg of test e per/week and I just finish 50 mg per/d of dbol a week ago. Last week my blood pressure was as high as 165/87.

This afternoon my blood pressure was down to 150/86. Do you guys think it will keep dropping since i finished the dbol? Or should i lower my test? I also gave blood today.. I suppose that should help out too?

Hey guys just wanted to get your opinion on my situation. Im currently on 600mg of test e per/week and I just finish 50 mg per/d of dbol a week ago. Last week my blood pressure was as high as 165/87.

This afternoon my blood pressure was down to 150/86. Do you guys think it will keep dropping since i finished the dbol? Or should i lower my test? I also gave blood today.. I suppose that should help out too?

At least your bottom number is still in range. That's weird.

At least your bottom number is still in range. That's weird.

No, actually it's not in a healthy range. His Pulse Pressure is high, 78 PP First reading, 64 PP Second reading. 40-45 of a Pulse Pressure is considered healthy.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws