over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding Secrecy good or bad?

Further, diuretics aren't that heavily used, they often aren't even needed except to clean up a mess. When they are used it's extremely low amounts (usually) because that is what works best, higher amounts are counterproductive and make people flat.

An exception would be female competitors who have a certain amount of estrogen production they can't do anything about (AIs can't reach ovarian aromatase).

Most swear that diuretics make them feel bad and flat, and common sense says it is better to use little dosages and milder diuretics ... but god knows why, we still have so many ruining their appearance and their health.

Your theory about women needing them more ... then it seems that they are stronger resisting the adverse effects. With so many competitors reaching more and more dryness, one would expect to see more problems.

And the female pros are even worse, top female pro bodybuilders. They don't really exert themselves, just go through the motions, laugh and gossip half the session.

So, are you suggesting that these women have better genes than Coleman or Yates? I mean, they take less drugs and they don't train seriously, but do they still look so much better than most men on juice?

We have Milos who is open about his insulin protocol, JP and few others who openly discuss their cycles.
And you KNOW what they're sayig is true because??? Don't be so naive

So, are you suggesting that these women have better genes than Coleman or Yates? I mean, they take less drugs and they don't train seriously, but do they still look so much better than most men on juice?

I've thought about this a lot. What I see them doing is training with strict form, just going through the motions. Rarely do they really strain like crazy, scream and attempt weights they can't handle like most guys do. What my conclusion is is that to build a great physique it's enough to be on hormones, eat and just do the damn motions. Could they be even better with more "masculine" type of training? Maybe, probably but what they do is enough. One woman at my gym just got 5th at the fbb Olympia at 55 years of age! An absolute monster.

I'm still stuck on what I learned as a kid and the, somewhat, myth of insane life and death training in that if I can't go all out, or just don't feel like it, I don't train at all. But maybe I could've learned from these fbbs, going through the motions is better than nothing.

I pretty much disagree with all this. I think legality absolutely has everything to do with it, I don't think anyone would talk shit or insecurity has anything too do with it, look at JP.

Genetics means a lot but won't take you far at the pro level without everything else being on point. It's not about how hard you train or don't train, it's about figuring out what works for you. I don't think anyone on a pro stage has pathetic training. Shit diet except for a few weeks before a show? No way. And female pros train hard as fuck. Sure some people train less intensely and do more volume and vice versa. Shitty bodybuilders are shit because they train and eat like shit. Even with bad genetics, you can build a great physique even if it's not "bodybuilding stage" great. Dorian had great genetics just not "perfect" ones. Arnold trained like a beast, and what Dorian was doing in the gym was crazy intense, you CAN tell from his videos. 6 reps with 400lbs and 1 forced rep when you are all out focused on the muscle and not just moving the weight could easily be crazy intense, without that intensity he might have only done rep. He's clearly not a strong bencher, that has nothing to do with bodybuilding.

I mean I can see your points and agree with them as well. Someone posted Dorian's routine from blood & guts on another forum and asked to please point out the superhuman effort required to go through with it. On paper it looked like nothing special. How Milos' training was so much more "intense." I pointed out that Dorian, and other HIT trainers, put an enormous emotional investment into those few sets, and that you can't see in a written out program. Fact of the matter is that Milos' trainees simply can't put forth that type of effort into each of those giant sets, it's impossible, even if they supposedly go to failure and beyond each time. So yes, Dorian did train hard. I'm partial to this type of training myself. Or like what Jordan Peters does.

The pro I mentioned looks like nothing between shows, he just relaxes mostly. Then he turns it up precontest and just mutates within days. But the training is nothing out of the ordinary, like any number of regular gym-goers. Me and my friends do wonder what he could have done if he trained crazy hard, like a Jordan Peters. But then again he might have burned out or gotten injured (which is actually a guarantee when training like that).

The females are consistent with everything, train strictly, it's just that they don't have the same ego with loads and progression that a lot of guys do, they don't "strain" crazy hard. Just goes to show that if the hormones and food are there you can build a great physique without annihilating yourself in the gym, to echo Lee Haney.

Regarding pros being shamed if admitting to all of it. I think it happens, even on this board if we discuss someone like Dallas carver you inevitably get the comments of "yeah but he was on 10 grams of test." If someone were to admit to something like DNP you inevitably get the comments of him being lazy. So you leave things out, you don't mention everything. There is a lot of shit talk even between bodybuilders themselves, between gurus. So and so is abusive, so and so is shooting too much SEO, that pro/guru is abusing diuretics and on and on.

BTW, I read that Hadi Choopan had threatened to sue Chris Aceto because Aceto pointed out the site injections. Someone said Hany confronted Chris at the O and said Aceto cost Hadi placings. So would someone like Hadi admit to SEO because no one would care? Of course not, he will never admit it.

They are likely to leave things out, if it's extra crazy.

Milos seems to be totally forthcoming especially because he's admitted to so many mishaps. But then again he may leave some of the craziest aspects out too. There was one pro recently, forgot the name, who said Milos had him doing a 20iu insulin plus carnitine cocktail IV both before and after training, "faster is better." These types of things might be too extreme for general consumption.

The females are consistent with everything, train strictly, it's just that they don't have the same ego with loads and progression that a lot of guys do, they don't "strain" crazy hard. Just goes to show that if the hormones and food are there you can build a great physique without annihilating yourself in the gym, to echo Lee Haney.

Shelby said he liked training women because they are not like men and are not worried about looking big or losing fullness, so they are more willing to push diet and cardio. I guess following the same mental pattern, they don't mind throwing heavy weights either, just moving the weights

It’s not a question of owing anything. More a sense of responsibility. We have Milos who is open about his insulin protocol, JP and few others who openly discuss their cycles. So limited information is there and none of these guys are hurting for clients and haven’t had any legal issues. I just think there is way more misinformation than facts and if that can be addressed we probably would see much safer cycles and less deaths
Milos has posted his cycles pre contest i know for sure and they are notes written w his own hand
doesnt get much more open than that
and milos doesnt bullshit so see if u can find it.

I don't think legality has much at all to do with why most pros aren't forthcoming about this stuff. It's because they are insecure and people will talk shit about them, which they will!

Genes are everything. But the biggest myth in all my over 30 years of following bodybuilding is that pros train like it's life and death. That their willpower and pain tolerance is on another level. A few do, but generally it's all BS. I know a pro who has been to the O stage several times and his training is pathetic. 135lbs bb rows, 280lbs deadlifts, 20lbs db curls and so on. Diet is shit too except for a few weeks before shows. And the female pros are even worse, top female pro bodybuilders. They don't really exert themselves, just go through the motions, laugh and gossip half the session.

Shitty bodybuilders are mostly shitty because of shitty genes. Not because they can't conjure that killer instinct. This is not to discount effort altogether. Some like Dorian showed what genes + training like a madman can do. High effort pays as long as the genes are there but most top pros don't do anything special as far as training.

When I was a kid I read articles about Arnold training to the point of passing out and vomiting. Some talked about shitting blood or even getting a fever after hard workouts. Then you see them actually "training" lol. It was all BS. Even Dorian's training wasn't all that when I saw his tape. Say one set of 6 with 400lbs on the incline with one forced rep. Yeah hardly something that will almost send you to the hospital with rhabdo.
thats so unnecasssary
RC the goat never did any of that just sayin.
intense workout and bleeding doesnt have to be hand in hand

The secret is there is no secret.

I've thought about this a lot. What I see them doing is training with strict form, just going through the motions. Rarely do they really strain like crazy, scream and attempt weights they can't handle like most guys do. What my conclusion is is that to build a great physique it's enough to be on hormones, eat and just do the damn motions. Could they be even better with more "masculine" type of training? Maybe, probably but what they do is enough. One woman at my gym just got 5th at the fbb Olympia at 55 years of age! An absolute monster.

I'm still stuck on what I learned as a kid and the, somewhat, myth of insane life and death training in that if I can't go all out, or just don't feel like it, I don't train at all. But maybe I could've learned from these fbbs, going through the motions is better than nothing.
hell yes it is and especially when u have crazy genetics.
last time i saw flex wheeler training for his last Mr. O it bout put me to sleep
but yeah muscles just need "stimulation not annhilation"
hell, i wouldnt wanna go into gym now thinking i gotta destroy it and shit blood lol THAT sounds awful

hell yes it is and especially when u have crazy genetics.
last time i saw flex wheeler training for his last Mr. O it bout put me to sleep
but yeah muscles just need "stimulation not annhilation"
hell, i wouldnt wanna go into gym now thinking i gotta destroy it and shit blood lol THAT sounds awful

Keep in mind that for his last Mr. O he already knew he was in kidney failure. He was competing to put food on the table. I'm sure his kidney failure had him feeling pretty low on energy.

And THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^^ is the PROBLEM, no matter what any pro says some GUY is going to say he is lying... and I'm laughing my ass off cause Milo's LOVES to talk about insulin he is very passionate about it, he is DEFINITELY NOT LYING to you. He may not tell you to take as much as a 280lb pro, but he will tell you the same protocol with doses more in tune to your size and experience.

But hey ALL PROS LIE 🙄 👀 ..LOL

Keep in mind that for his last Mr. O he already knew he was in kidney failure. He was competing to put food on the table. I'm sure his kidney failure had him feeling pretty low on energy.
true that
but what a sight to see... milos and shawn ray worked out same time as flex every day. i watched em. flex trained alone. milos and shawn always together.
hammer strength flex had 2 plates a side for bench press. he was so huge and just going thru the motions.......
milos was so jelly lol
heck we all were it was wild to see

And THIS RIGHT HERE^^^^^ is the PROBLEM, no matter what any pro says some GUY is going to say he is lying... and I'm laughing my ass off cause Milo's LOVES to talk about insulin he is very passionate about it, he is DEFINITELY NOT LYING to you. He may not tell you to take as much as a 280lb pro, but he will tell you the same protocol with doses more in tune to your size and experience.

But hey ALL PROS LIE 🙄 👀 ..LOL
Im not saying they all lie.... but im pretty sure they dont disclose EVERYTHING....Just because one loves to talk about something and is "passionate" doesnt mean they're truthful about everything...But hey ALL PROS are TRUTHFUL.... LOL

Milos has posted his cycles pre contest i know for sure and they are notes written w his own hand
doesnt get much more open than that
and milos doesnt bullshit so see if u can find it.

"I mentioned somewhere here on getbig what the true IFBB Olympia competitor cycle looks like - and most of the people attacked not just me, my parents, grandparents...and my ancestors but my whole Religion, Nationality...and...OK.. .I am running out of ideas...

Anyway, what I said than (hopefully someone could find it?) and I will say now:

Smart pros use dramatically LESS than what most of the people believe...
Some of the guys I prepare actually complained on amounts I have given here on board - as WAY TOO MUCH...and I do know few guys who hardly touch those amounts...

But, if you want to accomplish THE BEST EFFECT: Highest anabolism, lowest catabolism, appropriate androgenic activity and possible fat loss while trying to maintain (or gain?) muscle size and considering correct usage and certainly NOT abusing any drugs...keeping eye on possible side effects vs benefits...than my 12 week Olympia cycle would be:

4 weeks:
Sustanon 250 - (500-750 mg/week)
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Trenbolon Acetate (200 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)
Winstrol tabs (3 x 15 mg/day)
Arimidex - 1 mg /day alternate with 2.5 mg Femara every other day

9-12 week:

Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Masterone 100 mg every other day - stop 10 days out
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Oxandrolone (3 x 10-20 mg/day)
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?
Arimidex 2 mg (possible 3?) /day

With this cycle possible additions:

Clenbuterol, T3 (cytomel) T4 (Synthroid) GH, insulin, Cytadren....IF needed or available...but you asked for steroids - anyway...

OK?

Got to go now..
."

Of course he had a lot of clients who would triple or quadruple this on their own. He talked about some pro who did a 100CCs a week and so on.

"I mentioned somewhere here on getbig what the true IFBB Olympia competitor cycle looks like - and most of the people attacked not just me, my parents, grandparents...and my ancestors but my whole Religion, Nationality...and...OK.. .I am running out of ideas...

Some of the guys I prepare actually complained on amounts I have given here on board - as WAY TOO MUCH...and I do know few guys who hardly touch those amounts...

But, if you want to accomplish THE BEST EFFECT: Highest anabolism, lowest catabolism, appropriate androgenic activity and possible fat loss while trying to maintain (or gain?) muscle size and considering correct usage and certainly NOT abusing any drugs...keeping eye on possible side effects vs benefits...than my 12 week Olympia cycle would be:

4 weeks:
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Test Prop 50-100 mg/day alternate with Test Heptylate 50-100 mg day (500-700 mg/week)
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)

9-12 week:

Test prop 100 mg/day alternate with 50-100 mg Test Suspension /day - every other day (500-700 mg /week)
Winstrol injectable 50 mg /day (week 9) 100 mg/day (week 10) and 150 mg/day (week 11) - stop 5 days out
Halotestin (3 x 10 mg/day) / Or Andriol (40 mg Test Undecanoate x 3 /day) - either or?

Clenbuterol, T3 (cytomel) T4 (Synthroid) GH, insulin, Cytadren....IF needed or available...but you asked for steroids - anyway...

OK?

Got to go now..
."

Of course he had a lot of clients who would triple or quadruple this on their own. He talked about some pro who did a 100CCs a week and so on.
I believe he ran a lot of compounds as I've seen his own handwritten diet/supplement diary entry... (emphasis on the slin)... so I don't doubt whatsoever this is something he'd run. I think it makes more sense to just cut out week 5-8 (which doesn't make sense to me, overly complicates things)...

Anyway, I think secrecy is more good than bad, it serves a few important functions. First, it's important for legal reasons. Second, despite the importance of training and nutrition, an important aspect of competition is your protocol. It's basically a trade secret, while still an element where all competitors are pretty much on equal footing as their counterparts these days. And third, it provides a means to vet people such that they are capable of appreciating the risks/tradeoffs of what is done in practice.

I believe he ran a lot of compounds as I've seen his own handwritten diet/supplement diary entry... (emphasis on the slin)... so I don't doubt whatsoever this is something he'd run. I think it makes more sense to just cut out week 5-8 (which doesn't make sense to me, overly complicates things)...
He believes in changing compounds and esters frequently. Most of it doesn't make much sense to me, but whatever lol. I would just say Test, Tren and Anadrol as the primary compounds most of the prep and to the end. If a fourth compound do nandrolones and switch to Mast a few weeks out. Add some Winstrol and Halo and AI last few days or weeks. I bet he thinks "heptylate" is some exotic test ester too, when it's just another name for enanthate lol.

4 weeks:
Deca (500 mg/week)
Dboll (3X20mg/day)
Trenbolon (200 mg/week)
Arimidex - 1mg /day

5-8 week:
Primobolan (500 mg/week)
Anadrol (3 x 25 mg/day)

9-12 week:

OK?

Got to go now..
."

That cycle wouldn't even get you a pro card in the past 30 years much less have you on the Olympia stage

That cycle wouldn't even get you a pro card in the past 30 years much less have you on the Olympia stage
So in other words he is lying in your view? Maybe he is. But what about if you also have 80iu of Humalog and 10iu of pharma growth in there every day?
It is interesting that every pro or amateur who has claimed Milos almost killed them with drugs agreed that the roids were low but the insulin was high. Most recent was Mike Wheels. Milos said he told him to do like a cc of test and EQ twice weekly. Wheels didn't deny this, he had problems with the 30-50ius of insulin. I guess he felt safer when he was doing 3 grams of test as a base with 10 other drugs on top and only did 10 units of insulin LoL.

How much do you think Milos actually ran? The 3 to 5 grams most others do? Milos claims he never went above 1.5 grams. I have a hard time believing that myself considering the extreme stuff he did do. Like ruining his arms completely to the point it made him stop competing - the arms were literally rotting. So why wouldn't he have pushed the roids to the max just to see what would happen? I asked Milos this myself and he said that, no he never even experimented.

Related, I remember Milos gave his diet journals to Nasser and Nasser said Milos was trying to trick him, no way could he eat like the journals said. Milos was supposedly like, "you think I wrote years worth of diet journals just to trick you?" LoL. The carbs were just too high. Moreover Milos claimed he didn't go a day below 400 grams of protein. Nasser was a bullshitter himself. Claimed he didn't eat more than 80 grams of protein in the off season. Even Chad who was close to Nasser laughed about this.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear