over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brandy dandy new 90,000 sq ft gym here in Vegas

Is bodybuilding a big deal out in Vegas? I’m in NJ and those gyms look sick.

I live in NY and went to Vegas a couple years ago on a vacation. Yes, it is a big deal. It's like a mecca for gyms, at least IMO it was. Gyms are all over. So are food places that cater to bodybuilders. I'd live there if I could and I don't gamble! Maybe those who live there don't think it's a big deal but I was impressed.

I live in NY and went to Vegas a couple years ago on a vacation. Yes, it is a big deal. It's like a mecca for gyms, at least IMO it was. Gyms are all over. So are food places that cater to bodybuilders. I'd live there if I could and I don't gamble! Maybe those who live there don't think it's a big deal but I was impressed.
That’s pretty much how it seems to me- The Mecca

MY TOP 5 MOST UNIQUE PIECES AT THE DRAGON'S LAIR LAS VEGAS

Almost 100% - Behind The Scenes At The Dragon's Lair Las Vegas

The location Flex picked must cost a fortune to keep the lights on because that gym does not look that big. As cool as it would be to go there, any gym that is essentially a tourist attraction would be such a pain in the ass to train at regularly. It would always be busy and you'd have to wait for every piece of equipment all the time.

I live in Canada and Pure Muscle + Fitness is a little more than an hour from me. I'd like to check it out for the equipment, but I know the vibe and atmosphere isn't for me. The Hamilton brothers clearly cater to Antoine and the HD athletes. The IG page for the gym is constant selfies and photoshoots. It seems like you couldn't just walk in and do your thing.

The location Flex picked must cost a fortune to keep the lights on because that gym does not look that big. As cool as it would be to go there, any gym that is essentially a tourist attraction would be such a pain in the ass to train at regularly. It would always be busy and you'd have to wait for every piece of equipment all the time.

I live in Canada and Pure Muscle + Fitness is a little more than an hour from me. I'd like to check it out for the equipment, but I know the vibe and atmosphere isn't for me. The Hamilton brothers clearly cater to Antoine and the HD athletes. The IG page for the gym is constant selfies and photoshoots. It seems like you couldn't just walk in and do your thing.
Flex has limited the amount of members the gym will have. It’s very expensive to train there too. It won’t ever look like a public gym crowd wise. Tons of pros are either here now or coming to the gym to make it their home base. And it’s bigger inside than you would think. The location is great too, right off the 15 and ten mins from the strip.

Flex has limited the amount of members the gym will have. It’s very expensive to train there too. It won’t ever look like a public gym crowd wise. Tons of pros are either here now or coming to the gym to make it their home base. And it’s bigger inside than you would think. The location is great too, right off the 15 and ten mins from the strip.

this would be awesome... I would gladly pay $150/month for a gym that has all the stuff that Flex's new place has. The high price point would keep a lot of the "riff raff" out as well...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I will forever miss Golds - Flamingo/Sandhill and Sahara/Decatur.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

talk about memories man...I travel for work and from around age 24-27 spent a lot of time in Henderson, NV right outside of vegas and trained at that golds on flamingo every time I was in town. Such a great gym and great atmosphere.

OPEN HOUSE AT THE DRAGON'S LAIR!

Milos Sarcev and Hidetada Yamagishi (with their training partner Cody Pierce) went to Dragon Lair's Gym on Monday, March 8th - the first-day Flex Lewis informed us that Gym is Officially open.

Many people nowadays don't know the details, but Milos is the first one to invite Flex, back in 2005 to come to California, stay in his house, train in his Koloseum Gym, and signed him up to endorse his Supplement Line "Koloseum Nutritional Sciences" (KNS).

The progress that Flex made in a little bit more than a year was mindboggling and numerous British athletes at the time made remarks such as: Flex went to California as a boy and returned within a year as a man.

Everyone who knows anything about bodybuilding could see the endless potential, that has by now materialized with Flex winning 7 consecutive Mr Olympia titles (Under 212 lbs) and this year he is moving up in Open Bodybuilding class trying to contest for Open Mr Olympia title.

With a great support team around him, wife Ali, Coach Neil Hill, newly opened Gym that will without a doubt become New Mecca, numerous sponsors and millions of fans - keep eye on this Welsh Dragon to bring the title home...to the Dragon Lair.

Newly opened "The Dragon's Lair" Gym in Las Vegas Tour with Flex Lewis

this would be awesome... I would gladly pay $150/month for a gym that has all the stuff that Flex's new place has. The high price point would keep a lot of the "riff raff" out as well...
I pay like 130 a month for my gym.
it’s a nice gym but not $130 a month nice.
There is no competition in the area so they are allowed to charge this much. 😭

I am very happy with what they offer. Although I’ve been to gyms for $30 a month that were of the same quality.

I go to the NW LVAC and this one looks exactly the same.. The thing about LVAC is that it gets too packed with youngsters. I prefer 24 hour fitness where I can get my workout in and gtfo
Me too.If I go into a gym with a bunch of woman and people wanting to have a conversation I spend way too much time in there.

How far are you from the Atlantis gym in Laval? I loved that place! One of my fav gyms ever.

5+ months since your initial post Kilsong.
How's the new gym woking out?
Oh wait...this thread taken all kinds of twists and turns.
My bad.

How far are you from the Atlantis gym in Laval? I loved that place! One of my fav gyms ever.

That one is about 480 km (298 mi) from me. It's in Quebec, whereas I'm in Ontario. It would be about a five-hour drive.

Opening Weekend At The Dragon’s Lair Las Vegas - Part 2

HASSAN MOSTAFA & RAFAEL BRANDAO - SHOULDER DAY!

**broken link removed**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity