over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

brilliant and EASY way to nail 2 chicks at the same time

So simple, so easy, so brilliant. The idea is actually pretty elementary but one of my buddies is doing this and macking chicks left and right. You post an ad on a dating site or free advertising site titled "Attractive m/f couple looking for a girl to join us" then just describe how she should be hot, and slim/athletic as your husband is muscular and in shape. Then give a vague description of yourself (the "chick") Do you know how chicks want to try another chick but cant find the situation? You wait until a few of them write you w/ they're pics, then you play one girl against the other, find one is is really cool enough to play the role as ur girl, and then start macking the others. The one probably wont be very mad that you lied and told her you need her to play ur wife, because she'll see your pic first and see that your attractive/fit and you could potentially pull hot women, and u'll find one for her.

So simple, so easy, so brilliant. The idea is actually pretty elementary but one of my buddies is doing this and macking chicks left and right. You post an ad on a dating site or free advertising site titled "Attractive m/f couple looking for a girl to join us" then just describe how she should be hot, and slim/athletic as your husband is muscular and in shape. Then give a vague description of yourself (the "chick") Do you know how chicks want to try another chick but cant find the situation? You wait until a few of them write you w/ they're pics, then you play one girl against the other, find one is is really cool enough to play the role as ur girl, and then start macking the others. The one probably wont be very mad that you lied and told her you need her to play ur wife, because she'll see your pic first and see that your attractive/fit and you could potentially pull hot women, and u'll find one for her.
LMFAO..............yea this is funny until they both get really pissed off. Then you got DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!!

Im glad your a member here atw. You make it much easier for me to justify my coming here day in and out to try and make the best possible thread. ;) thank you friend. You give me purpose.

To seldom do I log in and say to myself "How can make every female member of this board as uncomfortable as possible?"

Me? I would have to work hard to come up with it but you let it just flow like water right off your head. I am impressed.

Last edited:
once someone actually has 2 girls at once, its no longer a big deal and they will stop obsessing over it.

kinda like when you are a young virgin guy, with sex on the brain 24/7. once you actually get some, you stop obsessing over it, relax and find it easier to talk and interact with women.

myself i prefer to get a girl based on my looks, charm or wit, not through some online dating website trickery. unfortunately i am not charming, ugly, and stupid. :(

this is wrong on so many levels. doesnt mean it would'nt kick ass if it worked, but wrong.

You know shit like this can get you sent to jail now a days. Hell they can get you for changing your age on myspace.

Did it before. It works.

Only I used my best friend (a really hot, very femine lesbian) to play the part of my wife. She played the part perfectly and we all got what we were looking for.

We didn't run an add, but we go out a lot so we are always meeting new people.

So far we have had "intimate relations" with two different women by posing as husband/wife. Now before everyone goes to "hatin", you would be surprised how many women WANT to hook up with a stable woman/man couple- so they got what they were looking for as well.

I don't see any reason to stop? Well, unless maybe I started dating someone seriously.

Last edited:
If we learned on major thing from office space:

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner